Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,222 members, 7,970,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:03 PM

Diamond Band And Its Growing Prominence In Wedding - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Diamond Band And Its Growing Prominence In Wedding (303 Views)

Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education And Its Growing Profile Amidst Criticism / Ultrasonic Weld Inspection And Its Growing Usage In Multiple Industries / Extrusion Profiles And Its Growing Preference For Plastic Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Band And Its Growing Prominence In Wedding by reignejewellery: 4:22am On Apr 08, 2020
The diamond band are the most fascinating jewellery especially if it's used for marriage. Nothing is more traditional yet fashionable than diamond rings. The glitter that reflects from this stone is the most beautiful thing that one ever saw. No wonder, it is known as girl’s best friend for its beauty and elegance.

There are many varieties of bands available in the market such as Art deco-inspired halo, oval solitaire ring, or emerald shape engagement rings. These stunningly elegant and beautiful rings are perfect for the occasion of marriage. One can even go minimal and keep the look royal the same time.

The band made of diamond mostly comes in thin form. It contains affordable mountings as the metal settings are low in price. It is perfectly suitable for thing fingers due to its delicate and fine silhouette.

This elegant piece of jewellery is perfect for those who are looking for cost-effective options. The involvement of metal reduces its price to some extent and the thin band makes the diamond look bigger.
It is comfortable to put on fingers. A bride doesn’t want to feel uncomfortable at the wedding wearing a tight ring. If you want to have this comfortable and beautiful ring, feel free to visit the diamond showroom in your city. You can go to the shop and check out the latest range.
Re: Diamond Band And Its Growing Prominence In Wedding by lesliemanzano: 9:19am On Apr 22, 2020
I love diamond bands, although for weddings I prefer the traditional wedding ring. My partner gave me the white gold one on this page and I am very happy with it: www.jorgejuanjoyeros.es/alianzas/boda

(1) (Reply)

Fake News ALERT On COVID-19 / Another Northern High Placed Politician Is In I C U / Vermeer Horizontal Directional Drilling Machines For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.