Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,529 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:33 PM

I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide - Romance (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (140220 Views)

Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Blackpearlous(f): 9:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
I LOVE YOU SHOLA AND REST IN PEACE[/quote]

God your story has healed me.

Thank you for sharing.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Blackpearlous(f): 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
Tina001:
This your story is so touching, I cnt help but shed tears after reading cos I can relate with the suicide part, I have contemplated suicide many times because of hard times, financial incapacity, no help forthcoming, I am a female undergraduate but I have refused to go into prostitution or anything for quick money even tho i am really struggling financially. I work part time with study to raise little funds. Life is really not fair but this gives me hope. It is well.
Your story really gives me hope that no matter what we might be passing through, the future is bright.. Thank you Op for sharing, I appreciate. May God bless you and your child. Thank you so much @Tankunland. I pray for a brighter future for your son and may the soul of Shola rests in Peace.

Hey! Keep pressing on.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Slimranky(m): 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
Premarital sex lowkey messed this nigga up
But good a thing you're back to your feet now,never make same mistake twice bro,
Life's all about

"If you don suffer, you suppose get sense"

1 Corinthians 6 vs 16
Do you not know that the one who joins himself to a prostitute is one body with her? For He says, “The two shall be one flesh.”

Mind you prostitutes ain't only those girls/women living in a motel or guest house
Even that your undergraduate babe na lowkey runs babe
That your girl wey go tell u say she dey night class but she be lowkey riding another nigga
Guys focus on your dreams and making it first
Having children out of wedlock no too make sense undecided
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Slimranky(m): 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
Blackpearlous:

I LOVE YOU SHOLA AND REST IN PEACE

God your story has healed me.

Thank you for sharing.

Haba! shocked
You sef take am easy
you love who??
How you wan take love who you never meet
If na those boys enter your DM now tell you hey I love you

You go say

How can you love who you haven't met?? grin
But now you love Shola lol
Audio love

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Blackpearlous(f): 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
Slimranky:

Haba! shocked
You sef take am easy
you love who??
How you wan take love who you never meet
If na those boys enter your DM now tell you hey I love you

You go say

How can you love who you haven't met?? grin
But now you love Shola lol
Audio love

Oh I edited his post to the I love you shola part, didn't know it will turn out like that.

Thank you.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Slimranky(m): 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
Blackpearlous:

Oh I edited his post to the I love you shola part, didn't know it will turn out like that.

Thank you.

You're welcome
Just joking with you sha don't take it too serious OK
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by DryGin16: 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
I went through all op's posts, both the new account and the alternative account..

Op is a good writer, he has been dishing out emotional stuffs since 2015.

Though a lot of things are not adding up, but it's cool.

Now that you have gotten the attention of Nlanders, please use it to your advantage and don't forget to help others too....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Blackpearlous(f): 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
Slimranky:

You're welcome

No problem I took it lightly.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by StoneColdBiceps(m): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
protonic:

Did you get his permission first?

Op see free money for you there o. Plagiarism alert.

Mumu if you read the link you'll see he's mentioned and all credit was accorded to him.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Blackpearlous(f): 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
Slimranky:

You're welcome

No Problem I took it lightly
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Makschinchin: 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
Viking007:

This is how some people use their own hands to curse themselves. You accused this dude of being a scammer with no evidence whatsoever, then you begin to wonder why you find it difficult getting help when you need one...You reap what you sow.

To think that you had to quote me over a topic from September 2019.. Your ways are fishy o
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Slimranky(m): 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
[quote author=Blackpearlous post=88274655]

No Problem I took it lightly[/quote
cool
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
StoneColdBiceps:

Mumu if you read the link you'll see he's mentioned and all credit was accorded to him.

So mentioning him with credits is enough shey?

No let better lawyer handle you o.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
onlyforchrist:

Thanks for this. permission to share this on my status.
Now here's someone with a brain, you sure can.
Not like the blockhead xrayj raging on my mention like a dog in heat

3 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by bbstarr(f): 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
Never felt this way before. Very touching story. OP, God will continue to guide you and straighten your path.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by onlyforchrist: 10:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
IdreamOfUnicorn:

Thank you. I know intelligent people when I read one. more wisdom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by onlyforchrist: 11:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
IdreamOfUnicorn:

I really appreciate, I know an intelligent person when I read one. More wisdom.
Will like to know the person behind the moniker, can I pm?

glo why? lol

1 Like

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by callmeRichie(m): 11:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
[quote author=seanwilliam post=88217357]Mehn, for the first time this year, I cry embarassed.. omo....I learn 15 lessons from this
1. Never have girl friend at tender age
2. Never have girlfriend while you are struggling
3. Dont be too generous
4. Dont live beyond your means
5. A man should be strong emotionally
6. Never date a single mother
7. Never accept a cheating girlfriend back
8. Have multiple source of income
9. Never close your mouth, you never can tell who would help you
10. Your condition is the not the worst
11.you yourself is the most important thing, family comes second
12. Dont invest in business you dont know the "ins" and " out"..
13.learn a skill no matter what
14. Dont trust people easily
15. Prayer works....
And lastly
16. Suicide is never the solution to one's problem

I really learn much ...God would make a way for all of us.. this really got my hearts
Your breakthrough is near Tankunland [You are smart bro, this I just it. Buh I gotta add this too
17. Love is not enough, use your head!!! ]
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by marriedvirgin: 11:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
[quote author=Tankunland post=88216956] nope you know I wanna keep my animosity right? But my name is close to ajayi but not ajayi[

Can you send me a message.I like to know more
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Banjam32(m): 11:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
It's good when I see people talk about suicide, I have been there, in fact I tried it a second time this year, that resulted in me been admitted in a Teaching hospital. That was when my ex-coursemates and a few relatives really took notice. Depression is a sickness often neglected in our society because of the misconstrue ideology that it is a white man's illness. Your story is quite touching and inspiring. I wished I could have the strength to share mine, unlike yours mine was just simply trying to escape something. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Marvel1206: 11:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
Makschinchin:

To think that you had to quote me over a topic from September 2019.. Your ways are fishy o
Leemao grin
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by YungMillionaire: 11:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
Banjam32:
It's good when I see people talk about suicide, I have been there, in fact I tried it a second time this year, that resulted in me been admitted in a Teaching hospital. That was when my ex-coursemates and a few relatives really took notice. Depression is a sickness often neglected in our society because of the misconstrue ideology that it is a white man's illness. Your story is quite touching and inspiring. I wished I could have the strength to share mine, unlike yours mine was just simply trying to escape something. Thanks for sharing.

Wow so sad to read your post. What do you do to minimize the depression?
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Tyger1: 12:00am On Apr 10, 2020
Deeply moved by your story. I pray God restores all you've lost in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by openmine(m): 12:04am On Apr 10, 2020
BamBella:

Ohh spare me that nonsense please undecided

Don't blame the poor house, typical of you Africans. The dude made terrible choices, hence his downfall.

True!
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by skydami(m): 12:06am On Apr 10, 2020
This is my first time commenting or liking a post since i joined in 2008 even though I've been a keen silent fan staying here all day, everyday.

I went through every single quote and replies and i suppose you've gotten every answer you require to your unasked questions.
Thank you for this piece brother.
I've learnt a huge lesson about life that i haven't been able to read or hear anywhere in forever...

"No one has it all figured out and that one can all over again and again and again".

Now i think i know what to do.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Banjam32(m): 12:14am On Apr 10, 2020
YungMillionaire:

Wow so sad to read your post. What do you do to minimize the depression?

I talk about it, write about it usually in my poems now. The truth is church and counselling did not work, but I tried overcoming mine by talking and keeping myself busy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by YungMillionaire: 12:24am On Apr 10, 2020
Banjam32:

I talk about it, write about it usually in my poems now. The truth is church and counselling did not work, but I tried overcoming mine by talking and keeping myself busy.

Thank you for sharing your experience and your honesty about what works or does not work for you. There are many people with depression in Nigeria but most do not have access to the help and education they need to address it.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by StoneColdBiceps(m): 12:37am On Apr 10, 2020
protonic:

So mentioning him with credits is enough shey?

No let better lawyer handle you o.

Alaye, you no get talk go sleep.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Cwhyte(m): 12:49am On Apr 10, 2020
Tankunland.

Very inspiring story. I am mostly moved by your courage to advise others to learn from you.

Please call 09035719018 our IT guy. tell him you got his number from Whyte.

We need to fix 16 channels wireless CCTV cams in our new office in Abuja.

Don't worry, I will cover your Tfare and hotels for the installation period.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by xrayj(m): 1:05am On Apr 10, 2020
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Not like the blockhead xr ayj raging on my mention like a dog in heat
Don't be too quick to celebrate your folly
U only got an a$$licker who would say anything just to get your approval to send a pm.
Re: I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 10, 2020
Veryfoolishboy:
This 1 million naira. That one million naira. Those one million naira you have been waiting for will locate you todaaaaaaaaay

I WANT THE WHOLE OF
NAIRALAND TO STAND UP
ON THEIR FEET AND SHOUT
HALELUUUUUUUUUUUYAAAAA

Amen o
Just that and I'm set for life

Haleluuuuuyah�

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (40) (Reply)

Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart / When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) / How To Toast A Girl

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.