Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,104 members, 7,973,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 02:32 AM

How Oyo State Governor cured his Covid19 Infection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Oyo State Governor cured his Covid19 Infection (330 Views)

Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor / Emir Of Kaura Namoda In Zamfara State, Dies While Awaiting His COVID19 Result / Timothy Ray Brown: The First Person Cured Of HIV/AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Oyo State Governor cured his Covid19 Infection by adeabdul2(m): 9:37am On Apr 08, 2020
I Consumed Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil With Honey To Fight Coronavirus, Says Makinde

• I’ll ensure no Oyo citizen dies from COVID-19, he says

Oyo State governor, Seyi Makinde, has disclosed what he did in isolation in order to become #negative of the #coronavirus.

The governor had announced that he was positive of the disease and went into isolation. He got all-clear and announced he had become negative on Sunday night.

Maintaining that he remained asymptomatic, he only put in efforts to boost his immunity and exercised regularly on the treadmill.

Makinde gave account of his time in isolation and how he was able to test negative after earlier testing positive.

In boosting his immunity to overcome the virus, he said he consumed Vitamin C, carrots as well as Blackseed Oil mixed with Honey.

“My very good friend and brother, Dr Muyideen Olatunji is the one in charge of the Primary Healthcare for Oyo State. He came to me and said; this Blackseed oil boosts immunity. So I mixed it with honey and took one teaspoon in the morning and one in the evening.

“So, there are local solutions to boost immunity. Our people should not fret.

Re: How Oyo State Governor cured his Covid19 Infection by adeabdul2(m): 9:59am On Apr 08, 2020
I have mentioned it several times that Black Seeds (Oil) and Honey are a great remedy for many things, but sadly many people think it is just a marketing strategy of mine.

I will always recommend Black Seeds and Honey mixture for HIV, Hepatitis, Diabetes, and now i will recommend it for COVID-19.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria How Far? Togo Government Paying 12,250cfa Per Month To All Her Citizens / Over 150 Vaccine In Mass Production For CONVID-19 / Five Months On, What Scientists Now Know About The Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.