Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,719 members, 7,918,220 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:26 AM

My Experience With A Strange Girl At The Club - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Strange Girl At The Club (4740 Views)

Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) / I'm in love with a girl at my workplace. / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Strange Girl At The Club by RaymondFantasy(m): 11:54am On Apr 08, 2020
I picked up a girl sometime ago from the club it was raining that day, everywhere was flooded no were to pass,I was so damn Hot,I couldn't take her home,so we went to the backyard of the club we saw a very old house from Afar,we Trek and Trek when we got to our destination the house was filled with cob webs,and human skeleton cry :'] ,I was so Hot I didn't mind because konji done cloud my head,she Lay on the ground and we had sex. She started by sucking my kondo, then licked my balls. She now laid on her back, spread her legs, I could see straight into her wet pink pussy. I climbed on top of her and started banging her missionary style, then I turned her around. Her yansh shot out like balloon... Her balded pussy all wet and dripping juice. I rammed my kondo in her pussy from behind. It felt so good.. Then she started speaking in tongues I was scared embarassed embarassed , but as a Ajepako pikin I control my fear,I Assume she must be enjoying my sweet Prick..
Later I exploded.. It felt so great. She stood up and went to the bathroom to clean up she pleaded with me to follow her because it was a very old house ,I waited for her . Some minutes later this girl didn't come out from the bathroom, I open the bathroom door to check on her and then I discovered she was no longer in the bathroom, my brothers and sisters I began to Shiver . She simply must have disappeared it was 1Am mid night that day . Then I light up my remaining weed, smoked and slept off.
This is one of my numerous Ghost tales from the time I was living in Sokoto state.
Thank you kiss

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Strange Girl At The Club by foxxydude: 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2020

Re: My Experience With A Strange Girl At The Club by FatherBona: 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
You have a gift for fiction grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Strange Girl At The Club by proff010: 1:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
Bomboclairee
Re: My Experience With A Strange Girl At The Club by vibbb: 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
What's the title of this movie?

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Strange Girl At The Club by RaymondFantasy(m): 3:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
Please ensure you Drop your comment
Re: My Experience With A Strange Girl At The Club by StrikeBack(m): 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
This should be Scream 4

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Strange Girl At The Club by Clinghton: 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
This should be the beginning of a horror movie

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Strange Girl At The Club by Anijay1212(m): 6:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
RaymondFantasy:
Please ensure you Drop your comment
Why? How much are you gonna pay.
Re: My Experience With A Strange Girl At The Club by FatherBona: 7:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
Anijay1212:

[/s]
The comments section is for people with brains only.
Don't bother
Re: My Experience With A Strange Girl At The Club by Anijay1212(m): 8:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
FatherBona:
[s][/s] The comments section is for people with brains only. Don't bother
Ekpo unam ikot mkpo do i know you? Ifod ke ado.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Strange Girl At The Club by RaymondFantasy(m): 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
Anijay1212:

GO AND SEAT DOWN

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Strange Girl At The Club by Anijay1212(m): 8:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
RaymondFantasy:
GO AND SEAT DOWN
"Seat" down abi? Make una no vex mbok,i will not make pim again ok.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Strange Girl At The Club by shuttox: 9:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
This nairaland is full of fake stories..especially sex stories found in trending page of nairaland...smh

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Strange Girl At The Club by FatherBona: 10:50pm On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
Anijay1212:

Ekpo unam ikot mkpo do i know you?
Ifod ke ado.
[/s]
Atang ye Uka!!!
Re: My Experience With A Strange Girl At The Club by RaymondFantasy(m): 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
shuttox:
This nairaland is full of fake stories..especially sex stories found in trending page of nairaland...smh
you should know that the stories I post are Frictional
Re: My Experience With A Strange Girl At The Club by Anijay1212(m): 10:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
FatherBona:
[s][/s] Atang ye Uka!!!
Useme ke ado.
Re: My Experience With A Strange Girl At The Club by voiceofpeace: 11:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
weed u are stupid u have turn some guys to uselee being why ? na mama born this one too
weed waka

Re: My Experience With A Strange Girl At The Club by joeugo69: 11:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
foxxydude:
Nice one

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Strange Girl At The Club by RaymondFantasy(m): 11:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
voiceofpeace:
weed u are stupid u have turn some guys to uselee being why ? na mama born this one too
weed waka
na your mama born me naaa,The lady in the story was your stupid animal prostitute mother
Re: My Experience With A Strange Girl At The Club by Godsonjolly: 11:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
FatherBona:
[s][/s] The comments section is for people with brains only. Don't bother
grin mind blowing savagery grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Strange Girl At The Club by Blacknote: 11:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
RaymondFantasy:
you should know that the stories I post are Frictional
Re: My Experience With A Strange Girl At The Club by Bodmaxxx(m): 12:00am On Apr 09, 2020
Lai Mohammad!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Experience With A Strange Girl At The Club by Rawhumper(m): 12:04am On Apr 09, 2020
RaymondFantasy:

It Can ne true,Things like This happen. My brothers and sisters i have Seen Things so i dont doubt Even if he lied.....its absolutely very possible.
Girls well i hold my peace but if one is lucky u meet the rightful humans......

I picked up a girl sometime ago from the club it was raining that day, everywhere was flooded no were to pass,I was so damn Hot,I couldn't take her home,so we went to the backyard of the club we saw a very old house from Afar,we Trek and Trek when we got to our destination the house was filled with cob webs,and human skeleton cry :'] ,I was so Hot I didn't mind because konji done cloud my head,she Lay on the ground and we had sex. She started by sucking my kondo, then licked my balls. She now laid on her back, spread her legs, I could see straight into her wet pink pussy. I climbed on top of her and started banging her missionary style, then I turned her around. Her yansh shot out like balloon... Her balded pussy all wet and dripping juice. I rammed my kondo in her pussy from behind. It felt so good.. Then she started speaking in tongues I was scared embarassed embarassed , but as a Ajepako pikin I control my fear,I Assume she must be enjoying my sweet Prick..
Later I exploded.. It felt so great. She stood up and went to the bathroom to clean up she pleaded with me to follow her because it was a very old house ,I waited for her . Some minutes later this girl didn't come out from the bathroom, I open the bathroom door to check on her and then I discovered she was no longer in the bathroom, my brothers and sisters I began to Shiver . She simply must have disappeared it was 1Am mid night that day . Then I light up my remaining weed, smoked and slept off.
This is one of my numerous Ghost tales from the time I was living in Sokoto state.
Thank you kiss

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Strange Girl At The Club by RaymondFantasy(m): 7:33am On Apr 09, 2020
Your comments are highly Appreciated, grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Strange Girl At The Club by zexy2030(m): 7:47am On Apr 09, 2020
RaymondFantasy:
Your comments are highly Appreciated, grin grin
great fantasy, give us d name of the club and the Addy.
Re: My Experience With A Strange Girl At The Club by RaymondFantasy(m): 10:16am On Apr 09, 2020
zexy2030:

great fantasy, give us d name of the club and the Addy.
it From the Other world
Re: My Experience With A Strange Girl At The Club by Moogurisar: 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
Come on man. We all know that magic is not real. A girl cannot go into a bathroom and then disapear into thin air. There had to be a passageway that she followed or you were jsut tooo high to see her leave since you are a smoker as you have said. It may be that you did not fit up to the mark. You have to know that you cannot just be high and expect a girl to accept that. This is just a wild tale to make us read and then you laugh at those that belive it. Ghosts are just my and if you beleieve in such things then you really are high. lay off smokining for a while and you will see the world for what it is. Since you have said that this is not yourfirst incident then why dont you share your other experiences too. i would really like to know about them too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Why I Won't Date A Lady That Can't Cook Again (pics) / Ladies,can U Honestly Date Guys Driving Toyota? / This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.