Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,482 members, 7,911,133 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 05:03 AM

Very Fishy: Reno Omokri Reacts To Accountant General Office On Fire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Very Fishy: Reno Omokri Reacts To Accountant General Office On Fire (1572 Views)

Accountant-General's Office Holds Workshop In London / Video Of The Fire That Engulfed The Accountant-general Office In Abuja / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Fishy: Reno Omokri Reacts To Accountant General Office On Fire by thablogger: 1:06pm On Apr 08, 2020
Reno Omokri has gone to his official page to react to the news of the secretary generals office being on fire, he called it "very Fishy".

He wrote...

"There is a #CoronaVirus lockdown in Abuja and the Accountant General’s office burnt down? This is an office that didn’t burn when it was a beehive of activities, only to burn when it became a ghost town? What are the odds? An accident? Very fishy!"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2020/04/very-fishy-reno-omokri-reacts-to.html

Re: Very Fishy: Reno Omokri Reacts To Accountant General Office On Fire by daddytime(m): 1:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nothing fishy bro.

I just saw the video of this fire outbreak and couldn't help but shake my head.

In a normal and sane society, someone would be losing his/her job and getting prosecuted for this gross negligence.

Yes, I said gross negligence and zero attention to details and due process.

That particular building is like a second office to me, and if you are familiar with the surrounding you can't help but notice this particular portion that was engulfed wears a new and different look.

This is because there is an ongoing renovation on the building and for the aesthetics, they had settled for a total cladding of the exterior. One would have thought an aluminum cladding would be the product of choice, but he'll no, the very weekend before the total lockdown order I had taken a closer look at the material being used by the contractor and guess what? It was an inflammable plastic-like accelerate material, and you'd notice from the video how it melts and drops to the ground below and engulfing whatever part it reaches.

A very bad and shoddy job going on there.

Na God just decide to open their nyansh and save lives

2 Likes

Re: Very Fishy: Reno Omokri Reacts To Accountant General Office On Fire by Munzy14(m): 1:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
cheesy
chop and clean mouth government.
Re: Very Fishy: Reno Omokri Reacts To Accountant General Office On Fire by NaijadrivaCars: 1:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
does a lot with fish. Oya come and tell us if this is fishy or meaty

4 Likes

Re: Very Fishy: Reno Omokri Reacts To Accountant General Office On Fire by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 08, 2020
They burnt down every fvcking evidence that will expose them They looted the coro funds Smh Nija watin happen gangan
Anybody that loot coro fund will not die well
Ase!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Very Fishy: Reno Omokri Reacts To Accountant General Office On Fire by GamalNasser: 1:12pm On Apr 08, 2020
daddytime:
Nothing fishy bro.

In a normal and sane society, someone would be losing his/her job and getting prosecuted for this gross negligence.

That particular building is like a second office to me, and if you are familiar with the surrounding you can't help but notice this particular portion that was engulfed wears a new and different look.

This is because there is an ongoing renovation on the building and for the aesthetics, they had settled for a total adding of the exterior. One would have thought an aluminum cladding would be the product of choice, but he'll no, the very weekend before the total lockdown order I had taken a closer look at the material being used by the contractor and guess what? It was an inflammable plastic-like accelerate material, and you'd notice from the video how it melts and drops to the ground below and engulfing whatever part it reaches.

This makes sense

1 Like

Re: Very Fishy: Reno Omokri Reacts To Accountant General Office On Fire by Decibel: 1:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
grin
Re: Very Fishy: Reno Omokri Reacts To Accountant General Office On Fire by Lawdis(m): 1:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
does a lot with fish. Oya come and tell us if this is fishy or meaty

.....grin grin

1 Share

Re: Very Fishy: Reno Omokri Reacts To Accountant General Office On Fire by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
Cover up currently on going.

1 Like

Re: Very Fishy: Reno Omokri Reacts To Accountant General Office On Fire by chriskosherbal(m): 1:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
daddytime:
Nothing fishy bro.

This is because there is an ongoing renovation on the building and for the aesthetics, they had settled for a total adding of the exterior. One would have thought an aluminum cladding would be the product of choice, but he'll no, the very weekend before the total lockdown order I had taken a closer look at the material being used by the contractor and guess what? It was an inflammable plastic-like accelerate material, and you'd notice from the video how it melts and drops to the ground below and engulfing whatever part it reaches.

Sir, there is more to this, this is not the first time the contractor have been using those materials, and equally not the first place he has used the materials,so what you are saying is that we should also be expecting an inferno in all the areas it was used.

Pls sir, am not a kid, this is naija and shits happens ..

2 Likes

Re: Very Fishy: Reno Omokri Reacts To Accountant General Office On Fire by Tobest94: 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
I believe the contractor used what he was told to use.. this is Government Contract and you can't just collect money and handle the contract the way you like.

1 Like

Re: Very Fishy: Reno Omokri Reacts To Accountant General Office On Fire by daddytime(m): 1:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tobest94:
I believe the contractor used what he was told to use.. this is Government Contract and you can't just collect money and handle the contract the way you like.

You are very right on this.
Re: Very Fishy: Reno Omokri Reacts To Accountant General Office On Fire by seunmsg(m): 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
daddytime:
Nothing fishy bro.

This is because there is an ongoing renovation on the building and for the aesthetics, they had settled for a total cladding of the exterior. One would have thought an aluminum cladding would be the product of choice, but he'll no, the very weekend before the total lockdown order I had taken a closer look at the material being used by the contractor and guess what? It was an inflammable plastic-like accelerate material, and you'd notice from the video how it melts and drops to the ground below and engulfing whatever part it reaches.

In Nigeria, we believe everything is fishy. Some even concluded quickly that the building was burnt down because some people have stolen Covid-19 donations. We don’t believe accident occurs naturally or due to negligence, someone somewhere must be behind it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Very Fishy: Reno Omokri Reacts To Accountant General Office On Fire by iammo(m): 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
was so fishy here, its not the CBN or Ministry of Finance, its not even a revenue generating office.. whatever record passed to the accountant generals office exist with various agencies that forwarded it for audit and records
Re: Very Fishy: Reno Omokri Reacts To Accountant General Office On Fire by CapitalHYC(m): 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
Abeg let that place burn in peace now
Re: Very Fishy: Reno Omokri Reacts To Accountant General Office On Fire by FARA4GA: 1:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Very Fishy: Reno Omokri Reacts To Accountant General Office On Fire by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
seunmsg:

In Nigeria, we believe everything is fishy. Some even concluded quickly that the building was burnt down because some people have stolen Covid-19 donations. We don’t believe accident occurs naturally or due to negligence, someone somewhere must be behind it.

there is nothing like a coincidence here

This is pure arson.... Looters in Buhari cabinet just want to cover their tracks

Corruption galore everywhere
While zombies support them with empty stomachs.... Pity

1 Like

Re: Very Fishy: Reno Omokri Reacts To Accountant General Office On Fire by Lanretoye(m): 1:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
So Office can not burn in peace again abi?.
Re: Very Fishy: Reno Omokri Reacts To Accountant General Office On Fire by ALABACONNECT(m): 2:06pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nigerians should just chill for the twist to this story. They will soon say something important got burnt. Nigeria!!!!
Re: Very Fishy: Reno Omokri Reacts To Accountant General Office On Fire by Nwachitext(m): 2:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
The first respondent is simply spewing trash. A criminal minded government that is from the pit of hell. Apc is evil.
Re: Very Fishy: Reno Omokri Reacts To Accountant General Office On Fire by Splashme: 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
Very fishy, bro
Re: Very Fishy: Reno Omokri Reacts To Accountant General Office On Fire by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
thablogger:

Reno Omokri has gone to his official page to react to the news of the secretary generals office being on fire, he called it "very Fishy".

He wrote...

"There is a #CoronaVirus lockdown in Abuja and the Accountant General’s office burnt down? This is an office that didn’t burn when it was a beehive of activities, only to burn when it became a ghost town? What are the odds? An accident? Very fishy!"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2020/04/very-fishy-reno-omokri-reacts-to.html
Accountant general office wey no get fire extinguisher, that one na federal office

A fantastically corrupt government fighting corruption

*Spits*
Re: Very Fishy: Reno Omokri Reacts To Accountant General Office On Fire by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
Very very fishy. Terrible corruption acts in Nigeria are always covered by fire incidents. It has happened over and over again in many places.
Re: Very Fishy: Reno Omokri Reacts To Accountant General Office On Fire by adekolaelect(m): 4:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
chriskosherbal:
Sir, there is more to this, this is not the first time the contractor have been using those materials, and equally not the first place he has used the materials,so what you are saying is that we should also be expecting an inferno in all the areas it was used.

Pls sir, am not a kid, this is naija and shits happens ..
Though something may be behind it but your claims is invalid to me because houses or building firing can be cause by likely substandard electrical materials and appliances or mismanagement of electrical,Gas , or anything that can be flammable .Because some privates houses and shopping malls burnt not because it was intensional engulfed with fire but due to the mention above issues .we can not politicize everything .

(1) (Reply)

N2.67bn School Feeding Funds Discovered In Private Accounts - ICPC / Why Service Chiefs May Remain In Office Till 2023 / Open Letter To The Nairaland Founder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.