Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,693 members, 7,879,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:30 AM

COVID-19: Man Delivered This Mail To His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / COVID-19: Man Delivered This Mail To His Girlfriend (561 Views)

Assuming Your Wife Went To Labour And Delivered This (photo) / I Got This Mail From A Lady Here Please Guys Help Her / Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Man Delivered This Mail To His Girlfriend by banana99(m): 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
Good Afternoon Sweet.
Trust your day is going fine with the lock down everywhere.
I'm using this medium to inform and request that you and i continue our love electronically for d main time following the pandemic (COVID-19) which is spreading at a very alarming rate globally.
Further guidelines will be issued through this medium as soon as the situation becomes clearer.
I really do apologize for any inconvenience that my decision might have caused because i know of a popular saying in our local dialect (body no be fire wood).
Thank you for understanding this decision is for our own good.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Best regards.
Re: COVID-19: Man Delivered This Mail To His Girlfriend by Brardana: 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
The corona virus is definetly taking a toll on the people but not the planet. There have been speculations that global warming has reduced because of it and some people are actually happy that it is spreading. When it is done spreading the population will have decreased. The fact that the corona virus is spreading is all because of ignorance. Not out there but in Africa. Take for example some countries like K... People have not taken it seriously, they are still shaking hands. Because a person assumes that another one does not have the virus they just greet each other. This man is just looking after the welfare of his girlfriend, It is a very lovng thing to do. I hope he survives the coronavirus so that he can meet his girlfriend again. He deservs a second chance. The problem is now the people that are not taking precaution seriously. i have seen some very funny looking face masks and they are really shicking. We might be the most affected continenet if we do not watch out. The warning bell has been sounded.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Mtn Free 500mb / Marriage Or Relationship Is Not By Force / Tears Of A Virgin: A Pledge To Virtue. (A True Life Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.