Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,221 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:12 AM

COVID -19 :Jerry Mallo Foot-match Dispensers for Hand Washing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID -19 :Jerry Mallo Foot-match Dispensers for Hand Washing (961 Views)

Update: CSU Begins Collation of Tinubu’s Academic Records For Hand Over To Atiku / Inec Shifted The Goal Post Towards The End Of Foot Match On Presidenelectelectio / Our Coat Of Arm No Get Value Cos Na Foot Match E Be( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID -19 :Jerry Mallo Foot-match Dispensers for Hand Washing by Melezenawii: 2:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
Remember the 25-year old Nigerian who went viral for building a sport car from scratch, the genius from Plateau @jerry_mallo
is mass producing foot-match dispenser to prevent contracting #CODVID19 while cleaning hands. This is the safest way to wash hands now, order from him.

https://mobile.twitter.com/OvieAli/status/1247866542798356481

Re: COVID -19 :Jerry Mallo Foot-match Dispensers for Hand Washing by GamalNasser: 2:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
This guy is a true Machinist..
Re: COVID -19 :Jerry Mallo Foot-match Dispensers for Hand Washing by joelbooks: 2:42pm On Apr 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: COVID -19 :Jerry Mallo Foot-match Dispensers for Hand Washing by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2020
This Brother is really Amazing! Great idea
Re: COVID -19 :Jerry Mallo Foot-match Dispensers for Hand Washing by Melezenawii: 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
Chosen1984:
This Brother is really Amazing! Great idea
Re: COVID -19 :Jerry Mallo Foot-match Dispensers for Hand Washing by redsun(m): 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
Even oyinbos haven't thought of this. Although they have the ones that dispense automatically when you place your hands under them, they are not widely used.

Necessity is the mother of invention and people like that are the people that will move the country forward, not the thieving politicians, pastors, imans or lazy academics.
Re: COVID -19 :Jerry Mallo Foot-match Dispensers for Hand Washing by Melezenawii: 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
redsun:
Even oyinbos haven't thought of this. Although they have the ones that dispense automatically when you place your hands under them, they are not widely used.

Necessity is the mother of invention and people like that are the people that will move the country forward, not the thieving politicians, pastors, imans or lazy academics.
Re: COVID -19 :Jerry Mallo Foot-match Dispensers for Hand Washing by Lovelive: 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
Just wao
Re: COVID -19 :Jerry Mallo Foot-match Dispensers for Hand Washing by Melezenawii: 8:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
Lovelive:
Just wao
Re: COVID -19 :Jerry Mallo Foot-match Dispensers for Hand Washing by debaj10: 9:50pm On Apr 08, 2020
seun, lalasticlala, mynd44
dis beta rish front page TODAY o!
u guys beta support dis bros hustle.
angry
Re: COVID -19 :Jerry Mallo Foot-match Dispensers for Hand Washing by toscolee(m): 2:32am On Apr 09, 2020
Nice.
He eliminated the need to touch both tap and dispenser.
Re: COVID -19 :Jerry Mallo Foot-match Dispensers for Hand Washing by cdyfoundation(m): 2:43am On Apr 09, 2020
AQ
Re: COVID -19 :Jerry Mallo Foot-match Dispensers for Hand Washing by BigIyanga: 2:55am On Apr 09, 2020
redsun:

Talk within your limited view of the world and travel experiences. This is not a new invention... I have seen this in most change/break rooms overseas.
Re: COVID -19 :Jerry Mallo Foot-match Dispensers for Hand Washing by kingkoboko: 7:13am On Apr 09, 2020
i've always wondered how wise it is 2wash my hand & still use d same hand 2touch d contaminated tap while OFFing it.

This na beta invention wallahi
Re: COVID -19 :Jerry Mallo Foot-match Dispensers for Hand Washing by Toosure70: 7:55am On Apr 09, 2020
redsun:

is in the Chinese film, make research bro.
Re: COVID -19 :Jerry Mallo Foot-match Dispensers for Hand Washing by Toosure70: 7:59am On Apr 09, 2020
redsun:

copied from China

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOkL8iJ29jM
Re: COVID -19 :Jerry Mallo Foot-match Dispensers for Hand Washing by redsun(m): 8:10am On Apr 09, 2020
BigIyanga:

Talk within your limited view of the world and travel experiences. This is not a new invention... I have seen this in most change/break rooms overseas.

Maybe you live in eastern Europe or far east where you could commonly find them. Or you are used to construction sites and coaches toilets that have something a little similar or it may be something that is common in trailer parks and caravans. Unfortunately, those are not part of my everyday world.

I operate every day in the real world where invention, innovation and enterprise is the order of the day, but I haven't seen it.
Re: COVID -19 :Jerry Mallo Foot-match Dispensers for Hand Washing by CodeTemplar: 8:26am On Apr 09, 2020
Good
Re: COVID -19 :Jerry Mallo Foot-match Dispensers for Hand Washing by BigIyanga: 12:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
redsun:

Maybe you live in eastern Europe or far east where you could commonly find them. Or you are used to construction sites and coaches toilets that have something a little similar or it may be something that is common in trailer parks and caravans. Unfortunately, those are not part of my everyday world.

I operate every day in the real world where invention, innovation and enterprise is the order of the day, but I haven't seen it.
What a display of sophisticated ignorance. Nope you operate in a locality where you’re a village champion... You and innovation are like Boko Haram and Books?
You can actually buy one on Amazon, Ebay, Alibaba...innovative world left beer parlor joints long time where u get ur stories from. Brush up on knowledge
Re: COVID -19 :Jerry Mallo Foot-match Dispensers for Hand Washing by Melezenawii: 8:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
kingkoboko:
i've always wondered how wise it is 2wash my hand & still use d same hand 2touch d contaminated tap while OFFing it.

This na beta invention wallahi

(1) (Reply)

See How Edo Policemen Discovered The Two Missing Lord Chosen Members In The Bush / COAS Urges Senate To Consider Bill For Establishment Of Nigerian Army University / N78.9 Billion: Gov.wike Praises President Buhari, Invites Him To Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.