Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,908 members, 7,890,006 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:15 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Beautiful Training With His Partner Georgina (VIDEO) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Beautiful Training With His Partner Georgina (VIDEO) (740 Views)

Georgina Rodriguez Stuns in Cristiano Ronaldo-Inspired Dress (pics, Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo & Georgina Rodriguez Fall Asleep On A Yacht / Adorable Photo Of Super Eagles Star William Ekong, His Partner And Their Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Beautiful Training With His Partner Georgina (VIDEO) by I71422: 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
Cristiano Ronaldo beautiful training with his beautiful wife Georgina Rodriguez

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0k3Zf4Z5FY
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Beautiful Training With His Partner Georgina (VIDEO) by A305: 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
I love how active this girl really is, she really compliments Ronaldo's life and lifestyle.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Beautiful Training With His Partner Georgina (VIDEO) by SAMIC03(m): 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nice one.

Partners are Needed.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Beautiful Training With His Partner Georgina (VIDEO) by I71422: 4:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
A305:
I love how active this girl really is, she really compliments Ronaldo's life and lifestyle.

That's why he loves her very much
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Beautiful Training With His Partner Georgina (VIDEO) by I71422: 8:55am On Apr 14, 2020

(1) (Reply)

PICTURES: Ighalo Joined By Mystery Female While Exercising In Park / Football transfers / Top Ten Clubs In Uefa Ranking Revealed With Bayern Munich No1 But Liverpool Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.