Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,799 members, 7,886,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:24 PM

See Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady On Whatsapp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady On Whatsapp (7617 Views)

Lady Recounts Hilarious Conversation She Had With Her Boyfriend's Mom / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady On Whatsapp by Great100000: 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2020
I don't mean to sound misogynistic but most Nigerian ladies are quite materialistic..

You might be handsome, funny and all but if you are not wealthy, it might reduce the chances that she accepts you...

How can a car be your priorities in order to have a relationship...

A car is just an asset that depreciates with time and also get outdated because new models are being produced yearly....

It's not something you should be all hyped about because one can actually get a nice car for a good price in Nigeria...

If a guy is working(either a white collar job or a business), takes good care of his self, earns a reasonable amount of cash monthly, has goals and has a roof over his head(be it a rented apartment) then he should be appreciated even if he doesn't have a car.....

The above is an example of a guy that isn't far from success and he should be every woman's dream!

So ladies, always make sure you set your priorities right!...

A guy who was at I.C.M saw a girl and got attracted by her beauty and then decided to talk to her..

She seemed to like his sense of humor and maybe his good looks, so she gave him her contact after their conversation..

He later texted her on Whatsapp using catchy lines and she seemed to love it

However, things started to go bananas when she said he has to have a car for him to stand a chance to be her boyfriend.

grin grin grin

See pictures below:

Re: See Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady On Whatsapp by Great100000: 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
And....

Re: See Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady On Whatsapp by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 08, 2020
The girl gat good sense of humor, I must confess.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady On Whatsapp by nwakibe: 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
Lol. I know the lady was joking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady On Whatsapp by Promisogechi27(f): 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2020
It's really funny. The girl wasn't serious though

2 Likes

Re: See Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady On Whatsapp by NevetsIbot(m): 3:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
Sarcastic girl.. She was super easy going and joking too
Re: See Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady On Whatsapp by BarrElChapo(m): 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
The lady must be Miss Pepeye of Papa Ajasco grin
Re: See Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady On Whatsapp by yomi007k(m): 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
embarassed

With this i am positive that the price of garri will fall by 50% in the second quarter. This still depends on covid 19, oil prices, dollar exchange and other market forces.

2 Likes

Re: See Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady On Whatsapp by AfroKnight: 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
Most probably staged.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady On Whatsapp by PlaysNigeria: 4:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
Apkurapume! shocked

2 Likes

Re: See Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady On Whatsapp by nazablossom(f): 5:26pm On Apr 08, 2020
The girl is nice. She is a chatty type. You should be grateful she was not replying your chat with k ,kk grin

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady On Whatsapp by keandre: 5:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
AfroKnight:
Most probably staged.
Not probably,it is staged. Look at the time intervals the msgs were coming in ,if it were real there'd be at least 2-3mins latency. Same typing style sef, "Oh... Okay".

2 Likes

Re: See Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady On Whatsapp by IceColdVeins(m): 6:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
your profile picture
desiregold:

Re: See Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady On Whatsapp by Sotland: 6:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
The girl is a clown.. She succeeded in taking the guy on a ride..hahaha.. Even the guy was lost! Funny girl!!
Re: See Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady On Whatsapp by sapeleboi(m): 7:06pm On Apr 08, 2020
which sense of humor mumu
desiregold:

Re: See Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady On Whatsapp by TheSourcerer: 8:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
AfroKnight:
Most probably staged.
definitely.

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady On Whatsapp by Bluezy13(m): 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2020
Hmmm...

Two clowns on a ride in the park.
Channeling that data wasted into xvideos would have been a better option for me.
Re: See Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady On Whatsapp by oyetpel(m): 10:41pm On Apr 08, 2020
If you believe a Nigeria girl csn chat like this, then you believe coro is real

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Lady On Whatsapp by EmmyG012(m): 11:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
Boredom is real

(1) (Reply)

A Lesson About Why Men Don’t Pursue Women / How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day / Women Do Not Respect Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.