Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,769 members, 7,979,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 01:43 PM

To Mr Oseun - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Mr Oseun (1121 Views)

#EndSARS -Pastor Sam Adeyemi: An Open Letter To Mr. President / Fr. Mbaka Tenders An Open Apology To Mr. Peter Obi / My Humble Reply To Mr Freeze’s Beliefs On Tithes And Other Issues He Raised (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Mr Oseun by Faithful4real(m): 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
Recently i have been active on nairaland especially on the religion section. I have noticed that athesist always insult we the Christians is it because Christians are not violent( or they won't come to your house to kill you overnight. Sorry). You created a section for Muslims and before you comment you must take an oath. Please create a section for christians we are tired of th e insul we receive from athesist. They hardly touch Muslims because they know they will kill them.

1 Like

Re: To Mr Oseun by Shelumiel: 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2020
Seun will never do that: he's partial and that is where his cowardly nature lies

1 Like

Re: To Mr Oseun by edoairways: 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
Faithful4real if this thread enters two pages then watch out for closure

1 Like

Re: To Mr Oseun by bigt2(m): 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
Seun will never do that. He even changed my name from Big-T to bigt2 and he have never been of assistance.
Quite funny how we all operate with double standards. We'll, what can I say? Everybody is a hypocrite.

I have spoken! angry

1 Like

Re: To Mr Oseun by Faithful4real(m): 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
edoairways:
I know
Re: To Mr Oseun by lepasharon(f): 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
Faithful4real:
Recently i have been active on nairaland especially on the religion section. I have noticed that athesist always insult we the Christians is it because Christians are not violent( or they won't come to your house to kill you overnight. Sorry). You created a section for Muslims and before you comment you must take an oath. Please create a section for christians we are tired of th e insul we receive from athesist. They hardly touch Muslims because they know they will kill them.

Tell your God to do something about it.

5 Likes

Re: To Mr Oseun by kingxsamz(m): 6:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
Faithful4real:

When an atheist presents hardcore facts, you people perceive it as an insult to you and your god. FYI, it's mostly Christians that do insult each other on religious topics.
If you are pained, pray to God to do something about it.

4 Likes

Re: To Mr Oseun by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
Faithful4real:

Who told you atheist don't attack Muslims

...what you should tell Seun is that he should create a separate thread for Christians

3 Likes

Re: To Mr Oseun by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
edoairways:

Why do you say so
Re: To Mr Oseun by edoairways: 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
Xavfra:

Why do you say so
Similar thread was created few days and was closed by mynd44
Re: To Mr Oseun by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
Seun know what he doing he is the owner of this site he knows everything that is going on.. he created the Muslim thread for a reason
Have you ever noticed the way Christian do attacked the Muslims thread? Associating all different kind of useless name to Allah and prophet Muhammad, for the Christian thread you cannot never see any Muslims talking nonsense about Jesus Christ because the Muslims also respect Jesus Christ and they believe in him too..
please don’t argue you are check different threads of both religion then you will understand why Seun made you guys to take an oath before you can comments on Muslims threads.
Just like the way the person that created this thread just did. He created thread because atheist are attacking Christianity but he end up attacking Muslims calling the killings. People like you are the reason seun want you to take an oath before you comments on Muslims thread.

2 Likes

Re: To Mr Oseun by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
edoairways:

Similar thread was created few days and was closed by mynd44

Na Dem way....
Re: To Mr Oseun by LordReed(m): 7:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
kingxsamz:

When an atheist presents hardcore facts, you people perceive it as an insult to you and your god. FYI, it's mostly Christians that do insult each other on religious topics.

They have a god they say is the ultimate doer, all powerful yet they are begging a mere mortal like Seun. Pathetic. LMFAO!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Mr Oseun by Faithful4real(m): 7:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
kingxsamz:

No, is the atheist that argue the most. I recently created a thread asking them where will atheist go when they die. Check it out yourself they were just arguing like dumb lizards. See if you see any Christian arguing with another Christian he or she is not a true Christian because the foundation of the Pentecostal church was found on love. They are differences in idea but they were able to come together and resolve the issue.
Re: To Mr Oseun by tatatar: 7:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
OP,you are mad.
Re: To Mr Oseun by OtemAtum: 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
lepasharon:

Tell your God to do something about it.
Epic grin
Chai, Jehovah is just receiving uppercut right, left and centre. In his reincarnation, he will never ever try to deceive the world again cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Mr Oseun by Faithful4real(m): 7:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
tatatar:
OP,you are mad.
Like i said before atheist love to argue and insult when they are FRUSTRATED.
Re: To Mr Oseun by Faithful4real(m): 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
Meeyankee:
Seun know what he doing he is the owner of this site he knows everything that is going on.. he created the Muslim thread for a reason
Have you ever noticed the way Christian do attacked the Muslims thread? Associating all different kind of useless name to Allah and prophet Muhammad, for the Christian thread you cannot never see any Muslims talking nonsense about Jesus Christ because the Muslims also respect Jesus Christ and they believe in him too..
please don’t argue you are check different threads of both religion then you will understand why Seun made you guys to take an oath before you can comments on Muslims threads.
Just like the way the person that created this thread just did. He created thread because atheist are attacking Christianity but he end up attacking Muslims calling the killings. People like you are the reason seun want you to take an oath before you comments on Muslims thread.
ok if you have the mind go to the Muslims and insult Mohammed and post your number and your home address if they will not receive the news the next day that you are dead
Re: To Mr Oseun by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
Faithful4real:
ok if you have the mind go to the Muslims and insult Mohammed and post your number and your home address if they will not receive the news the next day that you are dead
Be logical for once stop saying all this trash ok.. their are so many Muslims on this forum insulting Jesus Christ is the last thing they will do.. check threads of both religions you will understand what I am saying. You guys abuses Islam allot bit you will never see Muslims doing the same to you guys here .
Re: To Mr Oseun by Faithful4real(m): 8:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
Meeyankee:

Be logical for once stop saying all this trash ok.. their are so many Muslims on this forum insulting Jesus Christ is the last thing they will do.. check threads of both religions you will understand what I am saying. You guys abuses Islam allot bit you will never see Muslims doing the same to you guys here .
I don't have problems with Muslim i once had a Muslim as my friend before we finished our exams and went our separate ways. But the problem is have is with atheist. They religion dont agree with our and so they agrue and insult Christians.

1 Like

Re: To Mr Oseun by kingxsamz(m): 8:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
Faithful4real:
No, is the atheist that argue the most. I recently created a thread asking them where will atheist go when they die. Check it out yourself they were just arguing like dumb lizards. See if you see any Christian arguing he or she is not a true Christian because the foundation of the Pentecostal church was found on love. They are differences in idea but they were able to come together and resolve the issue.

You claim true Christians don't argue, that it's only atheists that argue on religious threads. But wait, who are the athiests arguing with?
Isn't it these same Christians? Would there be an argument in the first place if Christians didn't respond?
Besides, what was your main reason for creating that thread if not to argue? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Mr Oseun by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
Faithful4real:
I don't have problems with Muslim i once had a Muslim as my friend before we finished our exams and went our separate ways. But the problem is have is with atheist. They religion dont agree with our and so they agrue and insult Christians.
But the thread you created because atheist, you ending up insulting Muslims that we are killings . Well I am not surprised, this is what most of the Christian here do.

1 Like

Re: To Mr Oseun by Faithful4real(m): 8:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
Meeyankee:

But the thread you created because atheist, you ending up insulting Muslims that we are killings . Well I am not surprised, this is what most of the Christian here do.
Christians don't like it when they see their fellow Christians being killed by (you know who)
Re: To Mr Oseun by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
[quote author=Faithful4real post=88235522] Christians don't like it when they see their fellow Christians being killed by (you know who) [/quote

Can you give me the names of the Muslim that are killing Christians?
Re: To Mr Oseun by Faithful4real(m): 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
[quote author=Meeyankee post=88235604][/quote] Fulani herdmens and boko haram. And in the Muslim world when you convert to a Christian they kill you.
Re: To Mr Oseun by OtemAtum: 8:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
Faithful4real:
Who insults Christians and post home address and phone number, nobody? This post is not relevant, pls edit it. I am not against the fact that Muslims are more violent at the moment anyway, but there has been a time in history when Christians were as violent. That's religion for you.

Pivadra 18: 1- 45
1. From the 280,001st year of the homo sapiens to the 281,500th year of the homo sapiens era, different religions of the world had persecuted and killed thousands of scientists.
2. Now in Europe, 13,561 philosophers and scientists had been killed by the Christians, 7,215 had been killed by the Muslims while the other religions had killed 4,213 altogether.
3. In Asia 10,456 philosophers and scientists were killed by the Christians, 12,561 killed by the Muslims while 8,118 were killed by other religions altogether.
4. In both South and North America, 1,123 philosophers and scientists were killed by the Christians, 479 killed by the Muslims while the other religions put together had killed 234.
5. In the continent of Australia and its environs, the Christians had killed 976 philosophers and scientists, the Muslim killed 576 while other religions altogether killed 178.
6. Also in the Northern and Eastern part of Africa, the Christians had killed 8,288 philosophers and scientists, the Muslims had killed 7,546 while other religions put together had killed 823.
7. In those days many religions had arisen with different concepts of the earth, each believing in one god or the other as the God Almighty.
8. Now these religions hindered many people all over the world from critical thinking, killing and maiming philosophers and potential scientists.
9. In those days, in the 16th century, Galileo Galilee, a wise man of Italy, began to observe that the earth and other planets were indeed revolving around the sun.
10. Now when the church of Rome heard this, they said among themselves, this is heresy, for we know that the bible has revealed that it is the sun that moves around the earth and not the other way round.
11. Now Galilee was called and tried, saying, it is either you renounce your confession or you shall be tried with death as we have done to many like you.
12. Remember the death of Thanos, one who declared that humanity is capable of achieving whatever their minds could conceive.
13. We did not spare him for his heresies because he has glorified humans more than our god.
14. Remember also the death of Silvanus, a man who said that it is possible to view far objects as if they are closer.
15. We decapitated him after stoning him to death.
16. For it is witchcraft to think and imagine that a man is capable of making far objects appear closer. For that is exactly what you have also attempted by the telescope which you have made through witchcraft.
17. And you think that you are wiser than the great Ptolemy who saw how the sun revolves around the earth.
18. Is it not common sense for you to see that the sun truly revolves around the earth? For Joshua the great one of the bible said this in his days.
19. And only in his days did he make the sun to stand still. And if you observe the sun, you will see how it rises in the east and sets in the west daily.
20. What have you to say about this?
21. Now Galilei said, you cannot know so much about things of nature through far distance observation. Therefore I have made the telescope, look through it and you shall observe the truth.
22. Now the pope and other Noble members of the Roman Catholic Church got provoked and said, you have made a device which is made to look like a bottomless pit.
23. We shall not look through it, for it will enchant and blind us. For we know your evil intention.
24. Now Galilee, if you will save your life, you should denounce your profession and come fully to Christianity and you shall be given an office.
25. Now Galilee said, to preserve my life I shall consent to your request, but let no office be giving to me in Christianity.
26. So Galilee was put in prison by the Christians without any intention of setting him free, because he told them the truth of nature.
27. Now when Galilei was in prison, a letter reached him, which had been written by Kepler his friend just before his death three years before.
28. Now Galilei read saying, my friend Galilei, let the strength of the universe be with you. I write this letter because I do not know if I will see you physically anymore.
29. You know how I have worked as an astronomer all my lives and I have discovered the truth. I have supported Copernicus in his heliocentric theory.
30. But only one thing I have not been able to make sense of; that is the reconciliation of the Christian religion with science.
31. When I could not see how Jehovah, Jesus and the Holy Spirit could fit into our discoveries, I began to perceive them as the sun, the stellar sphere and the space in between in that order.
32. But O Galilei, I think this still does not make any sense, therefore I urge you, if you will stay longer on earth, to make sure you separate science from religion.
33. For it is possible that the thing which we could call God is not found in religion at all but in science itself.
34. Therefore O Galilei, no matter what you discover, do not ascribe it to a god in religion, but to an unknown universal maker.
35. For as we make discoveries of things which even the bible is ignorant of, so shall we make discoveries of what is qualified to be called God in the future.
36. Now when Galilei saw the letter, he wept bitterly, for the death of Kepler had left him lonely in the past three years.
37. Now Galilei wrote a letter and gave it to one of his students who came to visit him in the house which served as his prison.
38. And he had written in the letter, saying, let no astronomer and true scientists panic over what the church had made me to say.
39. For truly I was offered life if only I could recant my knowledge of the truth. And I did so, only to stay alive.
40. For only the living and not the dead can have hope.
41. I do not support Ptolemy but Copernicus, for I do not only believe it, but I also saw it through my telescope that the earth revolves around the sun and not the other way round.
44. For the Christians, being myopic, have said contrary to this truth.
45. Now Galilei died nine years after he was imprisoned, for he was sick of fever and he was abandoned by the Catholic Church who imprisoned him.
Re: To Mr Oseun by Faithful4real(m): 9:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
OtemAtum:
Who insults Christians and post home address and phone number, nobody? This post is not relevant, pls edit it. I am not against the fact that Muslims are more violent at the moment anyway, but there has been a time in history when Christians were as violent. That's religion for you.

Pivadra 18: 1- 45
1. From the 280,001st year of the homo sapiens to the 281,500th year of the homo sapiens era, different religions of the world had persecuted and killed thousands of scientists.
2. Now in Europe, 13,561 philosophers and scientists had been killed by the Christians, 7,215 had been killed by the Muslims while the other religions had killed 4,213 altogether.
3. In Asia 10,456 philosophers and scientists were killed by the Christians, 12,561 killed by the Muslims while 8,118 were killed by other religions altogether.
4. In both South and North America, 1,123 philosophers and scientists were killed by the Christians, 479 killed by the Muslims while the other religions put together had killed 234.
5. In the continent of Australia and its environs, the Christians had killed 976 philosophers and scientists, the Muslim killed 576 while other religions altogether killed 178.
6. Also in the Northern and Eastern part of Africa, the Christians had killed 8,288 philosophers and scientists, the Muslims had killed 7,546 while other religions put together had killed 823.
7. In those days many religions had arisen with different concepts of the earth, each believing in one god or the other as the God Almighty.
8. Now these religions hindered many people all over the world from critical thinking, killing and maiming philosophers and potential scientists.
9. In those days, in the 16th century, Galileo Galilee, a wise man of Italy, began to observe that the earth and other planets were indeed revolving around the sun.
10. Now when the church of Rome heard this, they said among themselves, this is heresy, for we know that the bible has revealed that it is the sun that moves around the earth and not the other way round.
11. Now Galilee was called and tried, saying, it is either you renounce your confession or you shall be tried with death as we have done to many like you.
12. Remember the death of Thanos, one who declared that humanity is capable of achieving whatever their minds could conceive.
13. We did not spare him for his heresies because he has glorified humans more than our god.
14. Remember also the death of Silvanus, a man who said that it is possible to view far objects as if they are closer.
15. We decapitated him after stoning him to death.
16. For it is witchcraft to think and imagine that a man is capable of making far objects appear closer. For that is exactly what you have also attempted by the telescope which you have made through witchcraft.
17. And you think that you are wiser than the great Ptolemy who saw how the sun revolves around the earth.
18. Is it not common sense for you to see that the sun truly revolves around the earth? For Joshua the great one of the bible said this in his days.
19. And only in his days did he make the sun to stand still. And if you observe the sun, you will see how it rises in the east and sets in the west daily.
20. What have you to say about this?
21. Now Galilei said, you cannot know so much about things of nature through far distance observation. Therefore I have made the telescope, look through it and you shall observe the truth.
22. Now the pope and other Noble members of the Roman Catholic Church got provoked and said, you have made a device which is made to look like a bottomless pit.
23. We shall not look through it, for it will enchant and blind us. For we know your evil intention.
24. Now Galilee, if you will save your life, you should denounce your profession and come fully to Christianity and you shall be given an office.
25. Now Galilee said, to preserve my life I shall consent to your request, but let no office be giving to me in Christianity.
26. So Galilee was put in prison by the Christians without any intention of setting him free, because he told them the truth of nature.
27. Now when Galilei was in prison, a letter reached him, which had been written by Kepler his friend just before his death three years before.
28. Now Galilei read saying, my friend Galilei, let the strength of the universe be with you. I write this letter because I do not know if I will see you physically anymore.
29. You know how I have worked as an astronomer all my lives and I have discovered the truth. I have supported Copernicus in his heliocentric theory.
30. But only one thing I have not been able to make sense of; that is the reconciliation of the Christian religion with science.
31. When I could not see how Jehovah, Jesus and the Holy Spirit could fit into our discoveries, I began to perceive them as the sun, the stellar sphere and the space in between in that order.
32. But O Galilei, I think this still does not make any sense, therefore I urge you, if you will stay longer on earth, to make sure you separate science from religion.
33. For it is possible that the thing which we could call God is not found in religion at all but in science itself.
34. Therefore O Galilei, no matter what you discover, do not ascribe it to a god in religion, but to an unknown universal maker.
35. For as we make discoveries of things which even the bible is ignorant of, so shall we make discoveries of what is qualified to be called God in the future.
36. Now when Galilei saw the letter, he wept bitterly, for the death of Kepler had left him lonely in the past three years.
37. Now Galilei wrote a letter and gave it to one of his students who came to visit him in the house which served as his prison.
38. And he had written in the letter, saying, let no astronomer and true scientists panic over what the church had made me to say.
39. For truly I was offered life if only I could recant my knowledge of the truth. And I did so, only to stay alive.
40. For only the living and not the dead can have hope.
41. I do not support Ptolemy but Copernicus, for I do not only believe it, but I also saw it through my telescope that the earth revolves around the sun and not the other way round.
44. For the Christians, being myopic, have said contrary to this truth.
45. Now Galilei died nine years after he was imprisoned, for he was sick of fever and he was abandoned by the Catholic Church who imprisoned him.

Where did you get that scripture from?
Re: To Mr Oseun by Sheunma: 9:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
Faithful4real:
leave seun, he's mere mortal. Appeal to God to silence atheists forever. All that's required is faith as little as mustard seed undecided

2 Likes

Re: To Mr Oseun by OtemAtum: 9:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
Faithful4real:

Where did you get that scripture from?
From the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL History

.https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos/92
Re: To Mr Oseun by finalboss(m): 9:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
Sheunma:
leave seun, he's mere mortal. Appeal to God to silence atheists forever. All that's required is faith as little as mustard seed undecided
grin grin
Re: To Mr Oseun by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
OtemAtum:

Epic grin
Chai, Jehovah is just receiving uppercut right, left and centre. In his reincarnation, he will never ever try to deceive the world again cheesy cheesy
Have you identified Anything except God Almighty?
Re: To Mr Oseun by OtemAtum: 4:17am On Apr 09, 2020
HellVictorinho:

Have you identified Anything except God Almighty?
I don't speak in parables. God Almighty is the TOTALITY OF EXISTENCE, that's all I know. I don't want to be philosophical about it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Fascinating Religions That Have Died Out - And Some That Came Back / Something Important To Know About Battle Prayers In Book Of Psalms / Is It Okay To Follow Jesus But Not Be Called A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.