Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:16 AM

What Have You Achieved This Year? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Have You Achieved This Year? (1060 Views)

What Have You Achieved Ever Since You've Been Trading Forex? / Share Buy Back! Can The Purpose Be Achieved In Nigeria / The 25 Banks That Achieved The Recapitalization Requirement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Have You Achieved This Year? by freelance(m): 10:00am On Jun 06, 2007
Early this year, I put up a thread of what do you what to achieve this year

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=34522.msg794602#msg794602 .

Half of this year is gone and in sequel to that thread would like to ask what have you achieved this year so far?

It's really funny how time flies. Time wastes for no man. Another thing is that are we living up to our new year resolutions and keeping them?

It takes the grace of God to be able to make the best use of time.

Godspeed!!!
Re: What Have You Achieved This Year? by Grouppoint(m): 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2007
I'm sure you know that you ought to start with telling us what YOU achieved so far, then we can follow suit.
Over to you.
Re: What Have You Achieved This Year? by freelance(m): 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2007
Grouppoint:

I'm sure you know that you ought to start with telling us what YOU achieved so far, then we can follow suit.
Over to you.

@ Grouppoint wink
Nice one! This year is really my year of sowing and personal development. I have decided to keep everything simple this year. I am making progress thanks to God and although i am not where i want to be i am still grateful to God that i am not where i used to be. So am making progress with giant strides.

So hope i have answered your question. Thanks man over to you! grin

(1) (Reply)

"nigerian Mafia" Helps To Develop Nigerian Owned Businesses / Bill And Sign Boards Maintenance / I Need An Advise To Start Online Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.