Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,875 members, 7,966,280 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:46 AM

Lean With It, Rock With It. - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lean With It, Rock With It. (6145 Views)

Lean To Play Piano Today!! / Lean On Me(92.9fm) / The Ruggedman/Faze Collabo ("Rock With Me") (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lean With It, Rock With It. by hotangel2(f): 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2006
Y'all know that song is hot!!

u should listen to "snap ur fingers". u'll love it.
Re: Lean With It, Rock With It. by my2cents(m): 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2006
unfortunately, living in atlanta, given the 6 or so FM stations I have programmed on my radio, thatz all I hear (that and other variations of dirty south songs). So I switched to talk radio/AM.

It got so ridiculous at some pnt, that going from one station to the next, there was literally a 10 second variation from the playing of one particular song to the next.

Na so so "lean wit it, snap yo fangers, boy i think they like me" . Even pidgin sounds better than ebonics. It got tiring after a while smiley
Re: Lean With It, Rock With It. by shotta(m): 11:11pm On Jun 19, 2006
its annoying as fuc*
all the songs got the same beat and to top it all off you cant understand what they saying
Re: Lean With It, Rock With It. by doctor(m): 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2006
These guys are tight, have u heard about the collabo with Monica's "Beat Drop". The joint is off the chain.

Damn they are  tongue  tongue  tongue  tongue

Hate it or love it.
Re: Lean With It, Rock With It. by retro(f): 4:47pm On Jun 21, 2006
Hip hop and rap doesn't make sense to me.
Re: Lean With It, Rock With It. by my2cents(m): 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2006
retro,

There was a time when hip hop/rap sounded like the music it was supposed to be. Somewhere along the line though, something happened (what exactly, I cant say) and it all went downhill from there smiley
Re: Lean With It, Rock With It. by retro(f): 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2006
my2cents:

retro,

There was a time when hip hop/rap sounded like the music it was supposed to be. Somewhere along the line though, something happened (what exactly, I can't say) and it all went downhill from there smiley
50 cent actually made things worse.
Re: Lean With It, Rock With It. by doctor(m): 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2006
I LIKE THE SONG IT IS HOT AND FILLED WITH SEXY , wink wink wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Westlife Songs / Dj Tee Vs Clarence Peters. / Download Audio: Chris Brown - Keep You In Mind Ft. Bryson Tiller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.