Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,077 members, 7,890,554 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:59 PM

How To Survive The Coronavirus As A Business Owner - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Survive The Coronavirus As A Business Owner (563 Views)

Reduced Impact Of Coronavirus As Nigerian Economy Resumes Activities / We Are Struggling To Survive - Total / No Country Can Survive With Republic Of Benin As Neighbour – Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Survive The Coronavirus As A Business Owner by atop1(m): 7:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
Hello 
Hope you are staying safe. As this pandemic continue to eat into entrepreneurs plan and profit, it is very important to stay safe and survive through this period. A recent statistics has shown than more than 80% of small businesses wont make it through this period. But that should not include your business. i have compiled some measures you can take during this period to survive as an entrepreneur in my short ebook. it only takes less than 10 minute for you to safe your business. Every point is short and straight forward 
Enjoy

https://posbusiness.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/How-to-survive-the-coronavirus-crisis.pdf

(1) (Reply)

I Offer Free Help To Those Starting Opera News / USA Bank Account Available / King Of Writers: All You Need To Write, Drop It On This Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.