Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,904 members, 7,883,141 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:27 AM

Where Is President Buhari, Where Is Aba Kiari, Where Is Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is President Buhari, Where Is Aba Kiari, Where Is Osinbajo (2288 Views)

Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? / Orji Kalu And His Team Dressed To Receive President Buhari Is Aba(pics) / FACT-CHECK: How Accurate Is Osinbajo’s Claim On Nigeria’s Debt Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is President Buhari, Where Is Aba Kiari, Where Is Osinbajo by Danger95: 10:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
Mcphamous:
The writer of this nonsense is a fool where were you when Osinbajo was attending meetings upon meetings? Were you in COMA
I dont see reasons to insult the OP here, for once o dont see him saying anyone is not working, he only thinks that leaders of and respected people in the zone should reach out, I think people like you are the very problem of this country, why are you so kin at defending Osinbajo, was he the only one mentioned, I think Nigerians deserve their doom, this is democracy and I think the Op has the right to hold his opinion

1 Like

Re: Where Is President Buhari, Where Is Aba Kiari, Where Is Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 10:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
Are you even Nigeria well, you that don't know what's going on in your family, how will you know what's happening in the country.

Cos is getting treated for covid19 and he's pretty much responding to treatment while the able VP is working seriously both in his office and at home while exercising social distancing. He just finished chairing Economic sustainability committee few hours ago.
Go to his IG page for more details.

jom28gy:
No body is hearing about them
Re: Where Is President Buhari, Where Is Aba Kiari, Where Is Osinbajo by Alexanity(m): 10:41pm On Apr 08, 2020
Mcphamous:
The writer of this nonsense is a fool where were you when Osinbajo was attending meetings upon meetings? Were you in COMA
I have grown a relatively thick skin, born and raised in Naija been on Nairaland for long, nothing you say moves me, if you like continue insulting me, but if I'm such a fool, why waste time replying me, it is because you saw many elements of truth that's why you resort to insult instead of concrete reasoning, the Osinbajo you are defending, dont think you love him more than I do, but since the start of this pandemic in the country, have you noticed a change in his work culture different from how he works before apart from the fact he now wears mask on duty. I Seriously have no doubt Osinbajo is working, but he is the vice, if you guys are saying he's working while he's the vice to Buhari, on what capacity, then you guys are saying he's working more than Buhari, then it is logical to say Buhari is active and reaching out, You can't exempt the tail from the head, if Buhari needs more time, he should officially delegate some more capacity to Osinbajo and then assure Nigerians they in safe hands.
Re: Where Is President Buhari, Where Is Aba Kiari, Where Is Osinbajo by Forex360(m): 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
Alexanity:

At a point we going to need them to talk, because we the young people are even a bigger part of the problem, we can kill when these same leaders tell us to kill, we can disrupt elections when these same leaders tell us to disrupt elections, we have been giving ourselves tribal bash on nairaland and other in defence of this same leaders because of the hate they gave but now all we ask is a little love, talk to us, give us some stay at home stimulus. The imams needs to talk, the pastors and priests needs to talk, the chief priests, traditional rulers they all need to get talking before things get out of hand, this season the major miracle we need is for us to stand together.

U are 100% right but when those u look up to don't care about you what are you going to do?

Just LOVE YOURSELF and stop casting your hope on them to avoid HYPERTENSION.
Re: Where Is President Buhari, Where Is Aba Kiari, Where Is Osinbajo by jom28gy(m): 12:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
TheRareGem1:
Are you even Nigeria well, you that don't know what's going on in your family, how will you know what's happening in the country.

Cos is getting treated for covid19 and he's pretty much responding to treatment while the able VP is working seriously both in his office and at home while exercising social distancing. He just finished chairing Economic sustainability committee few hours ago.
Go to his IG page for more details.

please what is IG, page
Re: Where Is President Buhari, Where Is Aba Kiari, Where Is Osinbajo by nairalandankrah: 12:04am On May 10, 2020
Chaii
Re: Where Is President Buhari, Where Is Aba Kiari, Where Is Osinbajo by Dogogo1900: 12:51am On May 10, 2020
Alexanity:
For those of us who still have some hope of a strong, United and prosperous Nigeria, it is coming as a shock that the most three prominent Nigerian public office holders are vanishing in time of need.

The world is facing a pandemic of global scale and our top most leaders are more of the more you look the less you see.

Boris Johnson hard Coronavirus, he delegated his duty, Trump is in the front of the fight so was the Chinese president, Russian president too, in a time like this patriotism and high spirit is very important but when we dont see our leaders fighting for us, our collective morale lowers.

I'm neither APC nor PDP but I need to see more from my president and other elected individuals, We all need to know that we deserve better, violence is brewing and the only thing that will calm down the possible inferno is when leaders of each region come down to the people and reach out.

Buhari is well loved and respected in the North why can't he come in and advice the muslims to stop going to mosque for now. He is the only person the north will listen to but is he even seeing the handwriting on the wall.

We in the south the vice president is a pastor why can't he come in to solve a possible unpatriotic behaviour here in the south, why can't tinubu play more active role, is he not a father.

Come to the East, I don't know if Ekweremmadu is still alive or Enyinaya Abaribe, what is Jonathan saying, we are waiting for our fathers to get telling us to be strong, that we can stand together.

While governors are locking down cities and sharing food have they appealed to the fear of the people, how are they making people strong in the face of death, how are they boosting our morale.

We need these people, where are these people. This is no time for politics, a new era is here and the only way we can transition is if they that had seen more will assure us that there is more to fight for.

Alex Bells
Re: Where Is President Buhari, Where Is Aba Kiari, Where Is Osinbajo by Dogogo1900: 12:54am On May 10, 2020
Is the writer of this post that dumb that he doesn't understand what lockdown is?
Even the politicians have to isolate themselves, you can't expect the president to be walking around when there is coronavirus.
Why are some Nigerians so stupid?
Re: Where Is President Buhari, Where Is Aba Kiari, Where Is Osinbajo by Alexanity(m): 12:04pm On May 17, 2020
Dogogo1900:
Is the writer of this post that dumb that he doesn't understand what lockdown is?
Even the politicians have to isolate themselves, you can't expect the president to be walking around when there is coronavirus.
Why are some Nigerians so stupid?
Did you check the date of the post or you where that dumb to think the world stands still, that post was made April 8, before nationwide lockdown before Abbah's death (God rest his soul), and at this age and time you still think lockdown means disappearance. Nigeria is not the only country on lockdown but those other country's leaders did not disappear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Reburies George Floyd In Imo State (pic) / Havard Trained AIG Makes IGP's Succession List / Enugu State Versus IMO State,which One Is More Recognized ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.