Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,751 members, 7,941,852 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 02:28 PM

Bayelsa Deputy Ignores Social Distancing,plays Football With His Aides(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Deputy Ignores Social Distancing,plays Football With His Aides(photos) (2506 Views)

Bello El-Rufai Buys 4 Cars For His Aides (Photos) / Governor Ortom Serves His Aides Food To Appreciate Their Services [PHOTOS] / We Won’t Allow Imposition Of Urhobo As Bayelsa Deputy Gov - Ijaw Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa Deputy Ignores Social Distancing,plays Football With His Aides(photos) by stephenduru: 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2020
The Deputy Governor of Bayelsa State, Senator Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo joined his aides in a football game and table tennis at the Bayelsa 5Star Hotel - The Royal Castle Government House Yenagoa. He enjoined Bayelsans to embark on routine exercises to stay safe and fit in their respective geographical locations as Bayelsa State relaxes.

Is he not observing social distancing?

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/04/bayelsa-deputy-ignores-social.html?m=1

Re: Bayelsa Deputy Ignores Social Distancing,plays Football With His Aides(photos) by stephenduru: 8:13pm On Apr 08, 2020

Re: Bayelsa Deputy Ignores Social Distancing,plays Football With His Aides(photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
Bayelsans go really hear am for the next 8 years with the incompetent owambe diri cum his dunce of a deputy.

Las Las dick.son go be like messiah when diri finish borrowing the destinies of the citizens

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Deputy Ignores Social Distancing,plays Football With His Aides(photos) by dawnomike(m): 8:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
...and who will use these ones as scape goats just the way lagos did. We are still not yet serious in this country

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Deputy Ignores Social Distancing,plays Football With His Aides(photos) by forghon: 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
See this one wey no get shirt
Re: Bayelsa Deputy Ignores Social Distancing,plays Football With His Aides(photos) by NgwalandAbia(m): 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
Brothers and sisters, monkeys will be always monkeys... I only pray that God will grant us his mercy because Nigerians can never learn and our politicians are all bastarrds.

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Deputy Ignores Social Distancing,plays Football With His Aides(photos) by JAOS(m): 8:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
what they use their legs for is their business

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Deputy Ignores Social Distancing,plays Football With His Aides(photos) by Itoro350(m): 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
OK
Re: Bayelsa Deputy Ignores Social Distancing,plays Football With His Aides(photos) by junketer(m): 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
That last pic.... grin grin grin
Re: Bayelsa Deputy Ignores Social Distancing,plays Football With His Aides(photos) by longetivity(m): 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
this one wey dey play big man football still carry face cap dey play ball

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Deputy Ignores Social Distancing,plays Football With His Aides(photos) by daddytime(m): 8:26pm On Apr 08, 2020
These are the original “accidental public servants”.

They are certainly bereft of any ideas to better the lives of their constituents and more concerned about their personal well beings and bank accounts.

So saddening.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Deputy Ignores Social Distancing,plays Football With His Aides(photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
Lol.
To think that I just did this a few days ago makes me feel disqualified from commenting on this thread. grin grin grin

But I no fit do that again, the recent death toll is scary.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Deputy Ignores Social Distancing,plays Football With His Aides(photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
propaganda.. do u know if his associates where tested before the exercise..
Re: Bayelsa Deputy Ignores Social Distancing,plays Football With His Aides(photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
Boiz full street dey play ball since the lockdown became serious. Why must this one post it online. Just like dat of funke akindele - People dey run party indoors for my hood. But government no trace or arrest anybody coz fellas are just busy flexing and didnt bother posting anything online.

Even if dem post, who wan trace dem, dey aint celebs or politicians

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Deputy Ignores Social Distancing,plays Football With His Aides(photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
Bayelsa keep chunning out daft politicians...

This is sick at this time
Re: Bayelsa Deputy Ignores Social Distancing,plays Football With His Aides(photos) by aaking(m): 8:41pm On Apr 08, 2020
This guy knew the game buhari is playing about this Coronavirus issue. They knew that the Chinese government came to install 5g so notin like any virus .

Re: Bayelsa Deputy Ignores Social Distancing,plays Football With His Aides(photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
aaking:
This guy knew the game buhari is playing about this Coronavirus issue. They knew that the Chinese government came to install 5g so notin like any virus .
yes o buhari is a dunce but congrats you just won the dumbest comment of the day
Re: Bayelsa Deputy Ignores Social Distancing,plays Football With His Aides(photos) by Tapout(m): 8:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
well u hardly see footballers coughing or sneezing during a game, so they should be fine cheesy
Re: Bayelsa Deputy Ignores Social Distancing,plays Football With His Aides(photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ok, seen and noted.
#StaySafe.
Re: Bayelsa Deputy Ignores Social Distancing,plays Football With His Aides(photos) by aaking(m): 10:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
Mikehot:
yes o buhari is a dunce but congrats you just won the dumbest comment of the day

People like u is still feed under parents tutelage. So you don't understand life. When you reach 30-40yrs your eyes will open. Oswuoo
Re: Bayelsa Deputy Ignores Social Distancing,plays Football With His Aides(photos) by YungMillionaire: 2:32am On Apr 09, 2020
Coro is a baskard (bastard). God punish Coro's father. Satan will fvck Coro's mother t0t0. Coro you will die before your time. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

And let the church say a big: AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bayelsa Deputy Ignores Social Distancing,plays Football With His Aides(photos) by cdyfoundation(m): 2:41am On Apr 09, 2020
Q
Re: Bayelsa Deputy Ignores Social Distancing,plays Football With His Aides(photos) by Nobody: 4:43am On Apr 09, 2020
aaking:

People like u is still feed under parents tutelage. So you don't understand life. When you reach 30-40yrs your eyes will open. Oswuoo
lol, what a blackmail, so you just assume that on anyone correcting your false narrative on 5g.

Anyway Sha thanks Mr 49 years old grandpa, i don't think nairaland would be a thing for me when i clock that year
Re: Bayelsa Deputy Ignores Social Distancing,plays Football With His Aides(photos) by GreenArrow1(m): 6:21am On Apr 09, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
Brothers and sisters, monkeys will be always monkeys... I only pray that God will grant us his mercy because Nigerians can never learn and our politicians are all bastarrds.

Please stop insulting monkeys.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Deputy Ignores Social Distancing,plays Football With His Aides(photos) by potbelly(m): 7:10am On Apr 09, 2020
Above the law... cheesy
Re: Bayelsa Deputy Ignores Social Distancing,plays Football With His Aides(photos) by PureGoldh(m): 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
Speechless

(1) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu: ‘I Was In Pyrates Confraternity But I Didn’t Pour Acid On Any Student / #ENDSARS: Senate Asks President Buhari To Address The Nation / Videos & Pictures: Can Nigeria Ever Catch Up With South Africa's Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.