Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,742 members, 7,882,549 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:28 AM

The 5 Lessons I Learned In Poultry Production The Hard Way From My Twelve 12 Yea - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The 5 Lessons I Learned In Poultry Production The Hard Way From My Twelve 12 Yea (351 Views)

Why You Should Consider Poultry Production / Crisis Hits Nigerian Maize Supply, To Affect Poultry Production Negatively / Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 5 Lessons I Learned In Poultry Production The Hard Way From My Twelve 12 Yea by bnet1010(m): 9:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
5 Lessons I Learned In Poultry Production the Hard Way from My Twelve 12 Years of Farming
The Lessons I Learned In Poultry Production over these years has proven to me beyond any reasonable doubt that poultry farming is not a get quick rich venture. But you can be rich I mean genuinely rich.

And is highly profitable and rewarding when you do it the right way with patience, determination, and consistency.

When I first started farming about 12 years ago I thought I will be raking in millions of dollars.

But as I continue to farm over the years I began to realize and understand some intricacies I never knew existed before.

As the years go by I began to have and gain some useful information, from practical experience.

I visited other farmers that have gone far ahead of me in farming, this helped me tremendously.

For further READING: https://bnethub.com/lessons-i-learned-in-poultry-production/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Guinea Corn And Soya Beans For Sale / Testing / Orelope Is There For You Farmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.