Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,958 members, 7,873,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! - Romance (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! (222335 Views)

I Am So Lonely / Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / I'm Feeling So Lonely Even In My Relationship... I Want To Comit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by gnykelly(m): 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
gargoylern:
I visit Canada and the US from time to time, but on this my last trip I could not but observe just how extremely lonely Nigerian girls are there. Why did they immigrate in the first place? What did they expect what waiting for them on the other side? A man gift wrapped in iced sugar?

They all have Youtube channels now, or Instagram channels and release video or vlogs every other day. I guess it is the easiest way to stop themselves from going crazy over the dreary loneliness.

But the problem doesn't even stop there. Normally, I would have been interested sef. But many of them are actually not so good-looking or resourceful. Too bad!

If you are a Nigerian girl thinking of immigrating to Canada, make sure you consider it hard and deep. You could end up being just as lonely and dejected. Am not kidding when I say this. If you aren't there, you have no idea how tough it can get.

do not joy over the misfortune of others...rather reflect

1 Like

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by damtan(m): 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
EVILFOREST:

When I found her she was already more than 4 times wealthier than me and also younger than me by 9 years.
She was 22 then. I earned $800 USD monthly in Nigeria while she earned almost $5000 USD monthly because of her double JOB in the US.

Despite this she was visiting me quarterly until I joined her. She also got to know about other Ladies around but she fastened her seatbelt and loved me more.
She placed my Parents on salary without my notice.
She was just WONDERFUL.
She keeps telling me that she saw wisdom and intelligence in me.
That Wealth wasn't her problem.
I am telling you the Gospel TRUTH, my WIFE is not NORMAL.
She is just wonderful. I hate seeing her CRY...
Bros, your wife no get sister
That's wonderful and not normal. I'll ensure she doesn't cry alsosad

5 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
EVILFOREST:

GUYS such is REAL and SERIOUS.
I specifically found a Lady for my Uncle based in the US too.
We kept track of this Lady and I paid those who fed me with information and Facebook Pictures.
My MOM also Kept track, including my Sisters in
Nigeria.
Could you believe that my MOM saw the telltale signs of her being terrible. She called my UNCLE here and warned him but my uncle replied my MOM that, the Nigerian Lady will never be worse than the ones he had already met in the US.
My MOM wept and closed her mouth.

He visited Naija and made papers for her.
Could you believe that this NIGERIAN LADY who has never visited the US before landed in the US Airport of Washington Dulles where my uncle had already gone to pick her, connected with another Guy and left without my Uncle's notice.

My UNCLE got to the Airport with the hope that she will be waiting and needed directions not knowing that the JEZEBEL had linked up with a BF GUY.

My UNCLE waited for days, only to visit her FACEBOOK PAGE to see that she had uploaded a lot of pictures about her trip.

RIGHT there, he called DHS and USCIS and explained to them that he had brought in a JEZEBEL into the US.. cry cry cry cry
Till today he vowed never to marry again.
Such a wealthy man. cry cry cry cry cry
hahahaha iya,m dead grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Ayinke93(f): 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
BestAccessories:

Eeyah, aside for the lonely pussies, what else do you observed that is positive.

Uncouth fool reducing women to their private parts. Who raised y'all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by jaxxy(m): 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mstick:
This is a picture of Beyonce after Solange attacked her husband in that elevator.

Doesn't she look happy? Who cares if you support her choice?!

Since when is Beyonce supposed to be a yard stick for women's decision after being cheated on?!

She made her choice and she's happy with it, millions of women have left men that cheated on them and they're also very happy with it.

Dont care what millions of women or men do. I just care about those want to make right decision or best decision in whatever circumstances and those I love also. If millions of people want to Bleep up themselves thats their fucking business. I don't care.

Beyonce made a good decision based on the limited knowledge we all have about her issue. My perception at this point is shes happy and I hope she is.

I have not said stay with a cheating partner at all cost either. I said if it can be work out by both parties having carefully sorting out thing great!

4 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Mstick: 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
Are you a fool or not? Instead of you reading you came at me with insults, so tell me dummy between us who's vile?!

Learn to read.
Babatunde40:

Fool
Dirty fingers
illiterate
trash
rubbish
Get the Bleep out

You typed all these in a single short response. U simply vomited what you are filled with. You are filled with vileness
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
damtan:

Bros, your wife no get sister
That's wonderful and not normal. I'll ensure she doesn't cry alsosad
What do you do, just be honest..?
Because na my BROTHER IN-LAW u want become naaa.
Feel Free, you mustn't be dangote

2 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Munzy14(m): 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
lefulefu:
even if he was faithful and the wife told him she was tired of the marriage the courts will still force him to give his house and properties to his wife cheesy.see u have no chance with the western courts..the only chance u have is to hide some of the money and dont let them know u have money grin.
lol...When u see divorce cases piled up in that area eeh, u will get tired of women.

Well thank God for Nigeria...we are enjoying a lot here.
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Kennedyiheme02: 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
Cocao:

Okay. I want to get married. I want 5 kids. I want a large family, I want to marry into a large family too. I want everything! But only when the time comes. I will not put my life on hold because I want all these things now. It will come when it comes! Until then, we are still seeking better circumstances sir.
sorry for women it simply doest come when it comes, you have to pursue and find it, many old women wiser than you said this in the past... you they just gave birth to forming wokeness, it will end in tears, ask linda ikeji

1 Like

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Minxie(f): 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
flexyrule:
Ever noticed how lonely the beach in your profile picture looks?

Actually to me it looks very peaceful... No stress from rival beaches grin lol
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Babatunde40(m): 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mstick:
Are you a fool or not? Instead of you reading you came at me with insults, so tell me dummy between us who's vile?!

Learn to read.

I am reading your comment with a smile on my face. I'm relaxed and unoffended.

I only wonder how pained you are. Drink water. It helps

7 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ayinke93:

Uncouth fool reducing women to their private parts. Who raised y'all?

Yemisi, you are too smart & old for this.

I don't fight needless battle online and be of good cheer.
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by mojounited(m): 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
Raalsalghul:

A Nigerian lady in diaspora will rather die than come home to marry.

Or how many cases have you seen? undecided

I've seen two (2) actually, and these are my close friends. The guys are still in Naija while their papers are being processed.

Both marriages were connections made by the family as Mamapidgin rightly mentioned. But we both know it seldom happens...
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by 4xplore: 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
BEST ADVICE FOR THE CONFUSED MEN.
Please, Ensure you MARRY the LADY that Loves you more than you Love her.
This is where the ADVANTAGE lies. [/i]

This is the greatest relationship advise of all time. It is also one of the most underrated.

1 Like

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Sambaby7640: 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
BusterG:
The Canadian System in itself is self derogatory.
Quite a number of people who travel there had too much expectations. Even when the welfare is top notch and the government supports immigrants from left, right and centre. At a point as a grassroots African you’ll wonder “ why am I here’ .

One of the suicide tickets you’ll ever buy is to Pearson Intll’ especially when you’re coming from Africa. At first you will be presented with quite a number of opportunities but in reality It’s a 50/50 game.

I will open a thread and entertain free-minded opinion about immigrating to Canada.
pls do so. Let me start following you so that I will see it when posted
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by yaki84: 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
[quote author=dfrost post=88261442]

Be careful of what you wish for, my brother/sister.

Things are not easy as ABC as you see it.[/quotel]if u survive uyo for a year then u can survive anywhere.
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by omobaba1759: 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
Can someone link me up with one of this woman . Am serious and ready. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
lefulefu:
hahahaha iya,m dead grin grin grin grin grin
This is just ONE of stories.
STORY plenty.
Visit Church and Hear Stories here....
In Fact, I prefer connecting my Female Cousins here to GUYS in Nigeria.
U rarely hear of a NIGERIAN GUY act such.
Even the GUYS that married their MOTHER'S MATES in the US are still hanging out with those OLD LADIES till today.
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by pansophist(m): 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
Farki:

Nigerian women and jealousy, that's how I was single for years in school, when I started dating one yellow pawpaw the same girls who didn't look my face demanded I break up with her. grin

Its because women judge your value by the quality of woman you can get. So now that you get a beautiful woman than her, she will always feel like she missed something and miscalculated your value. This is known as pre-selection. Keep winning

14 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by cobi11: 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
princetaiwo:
I live in Canada, I married my wife in Nigeria, now she as the custody of our 3 children,
She determines when and if I can see our children.
I pay her child support every month which is not a problem to me because I will still spend the money on my children if we are all still living together.
She takes all the child benefit(money) the government gives our children.
She almost destroyed me here.
I don't know my children day care.
The truth is that she caught me..........and I apologized but the freedom, independence and money make most of Nigerian women to brake their Home and later live a lonely life.
I NEVER slap or abuse my wife, that is what God use to save me.
If I may ask, do you think I will ever think of marrying a Nigerian woman here in Canada or come to Nigeria to pick a woman? NEVER

NOT ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT, THERE ARE LOT OF HOOD WOMEN, NO MATTER WHAT; THEY WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER THEIR ROOT AND HOW THINGS ARE DONE
Bro Seriously ?? I am disappointed in your ex wife if truly your story is True..
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by flexyrule(m): 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
Minxie:

Actually to me it looks very peaceful... No stress from rival beaches grin lol
Loneliness could mean peace...
wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by bendazum: 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
Teaser4:
mad go kee 'em

Let dem take their shakara back to Naija.
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Omar09(m): 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Hian!!! angry angry angry

It's well sister. He didn't know when it left his hand n he started typing forgetting Aunty funmi deh.
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Munzy14(m): 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
lefulefu:
knowing the lady before u travelled that one is different nau.i am talking of guys abroad who hook up with naija ladies they havent meet before.such a lady wont be interested in u but intersted on how u can get her to europe cheesy.
The worst is those meeting through match making...It always end in tears.

1 Like

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by ykalhaji(m): 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
iammiracle1:

Exactly what my uncle is telling me, he used to be a team snow flakes, its been 7 years now and no show, granted a lot flock around him for his money, build, gbola and all, but no true love, he is now seriously searching for a black queen, hopefully one which good traditional values grin

As for me I pray to meet someone here, that we can work out our migration together, and go and prosper there.

Guy no mind all those guys shouting team foreign babes, those Oyinbo babes zap the life out of you. You always have to like what they eat, smile every time you talk, live a fake life 24/7, watch your mannerisms and make sure you are always in a non-threatening way because Oyinbos always expert the nigga in you to come out, if you are lucky enough you will find out that your Oyinbo babe is just another nigger-loving oyinbo, who will sharply replace you with another nigger, (Guy man, she is with you just because you are black and she won't differentiate between you and the next black guy) also let her fight with her family, that is when you will really know what all her family that you have been forcing smile with really think about her for dating a lower class human being.

Not saying Oyinbo are evil or don't marry one, just saying if it isn't for paper or for a specific purpose/gain, una men, if you get option, even if na Kenyan or black American or Canadian, as a Naija man, with the level of arrogance, ego and pride you know we have been cursed with, make Oyinbo be last option but if possible pick a Naija babe that you are on the same level, understands your struggles, can relate to your pathway to get to where you are, usually it isn't the ones you import, it is the ones over in the diaspora, or go back to an ex you know well or kept in touch with in Nigeria or migrate together and if you are thinking about marrying a new babe in Nigeria, alaye move back to Nigeria to live with her for a minimum of 3 years to get to structure the dynamic of your marraige, a happy structured married life is way more important than a sad yankee lifestyle for your new family.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Ayinke93(f): 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
BestAccessories:

Yemisi, you are too smart & old for this.

I don't fight needless battle online and be of good cheer.

I'm not too old to correct your misdemeanor. It is very rude and uncouth to reduce women to their private parts. Learn and try to respect the gender that gave you life more.

5 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by BarrElChapo(m): 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
bendazum:

Is it why Mikel is not married?

Dude doesn't want any stories that touch.

Mikel is far poorer than his partner's father. Don't always rush to conclude every thing in the man's favour plus he can always sign a prenup

3 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ayinke93:

I'm not too old to correct your misdemeanor. It is very rude and uncouth to reduce women to their private parts. Learn and try to respect the gender that gave you life more.

Accept my apologies, Yemisi.

Is that enough?

Cheers
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Memyselfu2009(m): 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
So both sex are not lonely in Nigeria
Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
Munzy14:

The worst is those meeting through match making...It always end in tears.
My BROTHER, anyone can fetch you TEARS.
Just KNEEL and CRY unto JESUS, AMADIOHA, SANGO and many more to be Lucky.....
Because if you are LUCKY, success will be your Soulmate

3 Likes

Re: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! by LordShiva97(m): 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
Cocao:
This is very funny. So as a Nigerian woman looking to immigrate to Canada I should think twice because of men? Men? Hahahahah... You people won't really allow women to make their choices in peace. Ha!

I wonder oooo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (53) (Reply)

20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / 18 Signs To Show He's No Longer Interested In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.