Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,094 members, 7,939,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:40 AM

How To Love Yourself (demi Lovato’s I Love Me) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How To Love Yourself (demi Lovato’s I Love Me) (164 Views)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Demi Lovato – Anyone (2020) / Clean Bandit Feat. Demi Lovato – Solo (CDQ) / Luis Fonsi Feat. Demi Lovato – Not On You (echame La Culpa English Version) Mp3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Love Yourself (demi Lovato’s I Love Me) by Pnuggets: 2:37am On Apr 09, 2020
Hello guys! I trust you all are keeping safe? I have decided to write on how to love one's self but then i thought to myself. What better way to do this than to use Demi Lovato's "i love me'' song? I love me was released on the 6th of March 2020 as part of her lead single from her seventh upcoming studio album . I know that you have probably seen and read several articles on self love as well as movies portraying the importance of self love. However, i have decided to adopt an unusual style by using Demi's single which tells a fascinating story about her struggles with narcotics,depression and criticisms.

The 3:26 seconds song contains two (2) verses and a bridge which was written by Demi and other writers.
The music piece tells a fascinating story about her personal experience and struggles. In Verse 1, she sings and tells us a story about how she often gets influenced by what she reads and sees in the magazines and how it dictates her life and image. Saying it has shined light on her imperfections rather than her potentials and talent .She addresses her eating habits and bad choices as well as not having control over it . She criticizes herself for being an expert in giving love to somebody else rather than herself. In the chorus, she condemns herself for comparing herself to everyone while self destructing (maybe alluding her struggles with drugs and alcohol). She continues to talk about her journey with looking for love; a kind of love she described as " ride or die'' .

To continue reading the complete post, kindly click the link
https://lulusarena.com/how-to-love-yourself/

(1) (Reply)

Mp3 Mayorkun Geng Africa Remix Ft Kwesi Arthur X Riky Rick X Rayvanny X Innoss B / Eze By A. JOHN Ft Oluchi Okeke / Jay Hood – Twenty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.