Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,809 members, 7,921,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 02:04 PM

Rev. Nwachukwu Reveals Signs That Will Come After Coronavirus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev. Nwachukwu Reveals Signs That Will Come After Coronavirus (875 Views)

Ukpai's Prophesies That Changed My Ministry's Fortunes - Rev. Nwachukwu / 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare / Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev. Nwachukwu Reveals Signs That Will Come After Coronavirus by obinnaokeke225: 9:38am On Apr 09, 2020
The Senior Pastor of the Bible Base Miracle Assembly, Nkpor, Anambra State, Nigeria, Rev. Jerry Nwachukwu, has revealed some major signs and changes that would be seen in the world after the Coronavirus pandemic.

The pastor, who spoke at the headquarters of his church at No. 19 Ezendu Street, off Mesedes Avenue, Nkpor, Anambra State, said that immediately after the Coronavirus, there is going to be serious economic crisis in the world, such that many world powers, who put their trust in their technological and scientific knowledge and powers, will go down; while many other nations will surprisingly spring up and rise to stardom. He said that shocking events, which will follow the pandemic will bring many into repentance and the knowledge of God.

According to Rev. Nwachukwu, "On the night preceding the 2020 New Year day, God revealed to me and spoke through me about a deadly virus that will ravage and shake the entire world, and will take many lives. God also directed us to pray and administer Holy Communion on the faithful as antidote against the virus; which we did.

"Today, God has also revealed to me the things that will happen to nations of the world after the disease. God revealed to me that many world powers will not only collapse, but will also come to the knowledge and Supremacy of God."

He said that after the pandemic, "there is going to be serious economic crisis in the world, when many world powers will go down economically; just as the outbreak will be a blessing to some nations, which will spring up to prominence.

"So, many world powers will realise that ultimate power belongs to God; not man. Operations of human beings against fellow human beings will reduce. Many nations, irrespective of their scientific knowledge, will realise that there are realms where they cannot operate.

"As Coronavirus leaves the surface of the earth very soon, sons of men will give greater attention to the things of God. The knowledge of God will get to all the people and places it has not gotten to."

He, however, urged the faithful not to panic as the pandemic was only meant to turn many to the knowledge of the Supreme Being.

Re: Rev. Nwachukwu Reveals Signs That Will Come After Coronavirus by youngest85(m): 9:39am On Apr 09, 2020
Before nko?
Anybody can just imagine all these.....
We will just say anything to trend

1 Like

Re: Rev. Nwachukwu Reveals Signs That Will Come After Coronavirus by DatIgalaDude: 9:41am On Apr 09, 2020
We are waiting!
Re: Rev. Nwachukwu Reveals Signs That Will Come After Coronavirus by Boxtmakl: 11:31am On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Rev. Nwachukwu Reveals Signs That Will Come After Coronavirus by Buliwyf: 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
Another foolish scammer.

3 Likes

Re: Rev. Nwachukwu Reveals Signs That Will Come After Coronavirus by LordReed(m): 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
Buliwyf:
Another foolish scammer.

Seriously. I mean god revealed to him there'd be economic crisis? Crisis that even a blind man can see already happening? LMFAO!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Before Annas And The Court Of Caiaphas / You Need To Know / Drama As Two Female Members Of Deeper Life Church Fight Over 'revelation' (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.