Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,790 members, 7,875,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down (9369 Views)

I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by frankkydee(m): 11:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
Well, to find a good and serious partner for marriage is not easy these days ooo, may God help us all. Also searching though cool

2 Likes

Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by rtdCivilservant: 11:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
CaptainMitch:
Yes and broke
So sorry about that ok!

1 Like

Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 10, 2020
I wish you luck...
There are many good Nairaland ladies here!!

1 Like

Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by DaddyRochie1642: 2:18am On Apr 10, 2020
Veefierce:
See I find it hard to believe that a good looking guy , with a good business will be single , ,, except u r very stingy ,, but u r an Igbo guy so I doubt , so u so single that u had to cm on nairaland ? except u want attention, even if I wanna send u a message, u r gonna be having a lot of attention from many women. So I am gonna move on .

Madam tell him that you're Interested ... Not all this English you're typing grin

5 Likes

Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by DaddyRochie1642: 2:21am On Apr 10, 2020
ozy4christ:
search no more,am here

gringrin
Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by DaddyRochie1642: 2:21am On Apr 10, 2020
Op watchout for "Gold Diggers"
Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by LadyHeaven(f): 3:19am On Apr 10, 2020
Entered the thread hoping to LMAO, but OP dashed my hopes by actually sounding sincere and down to earth, wish you luck in your quest brotherly, may you find that which you seek...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by Biingoo: 3:23am On Apr 10, 2020
Lack of self esteem on display. Spit!

1 Like

Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by bonnyhope: 4:18am On Apr 10, 2020
TheMohican:

Aren't you foolish?? I'm saying something about someone I know very well and you're here opening mouth,

I've known the girl since she entered university till now, I know most of her male friends and former boyfriends and how they complain that she doesn't want to give them sex and you're here opening your smelly mouth. As long as me and you dey this Nairaland ehh, if you see my comments no just talk.

Fool!!

All your rant would still not save you from the gods of the land

1 Like

Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:33am On Apr 10, 2020
Here is not the right place to get a partner. Almost 99% of girls on this forum are fake. Facebook is even better.

1 Like

Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by AgentGoat: 8:13am On Apr 10, 2020
Veefierce:
if u are financially okay ,, what’s depriving u from hving a date ?

Which date?

Make hungry nigerian girls go chop his fried rice and chicken plus ice cream and with multiple take aways in vain?

5 Likes

Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by narit: 8:50am On Apr 10, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

So sorry about that ok!
I can't stop laughing. You are so sorry that he his ugly.

1 Like

Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by narit: 8:54am On Apr 10, 2020
bonnyhope:

He might be the girl. Lot of delusional on Nairaland.Scary

1 Like

Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by narit: 8:54am On Apr 10, 2020
bonnyhope:

He might be the girl. Lot of delusional on Nairaland.Scary
Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by kizwid(m): 8:57am On Apr 10, 2020
CinnamonTea:
Good luck
anuty, go obtain your form
Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by Jovi123(f): 9:07am On Apr 10, 2020
Blaze14k:
My quest to find someone who is compatible is a great challenge. I just need to settle and raise a family. I've seen what siblings are going through in their marriage and i want mine to be better. I'm very peaceful and I don't like trouble. Here's a quick look at my bio.

Name: Blaise
Bsc in Microbiology.

I am polite, understanding, compassionate and very respectful. I have a tendency of not giving up until i archive what I want. I can cook and I love being in the kitchen, there's nothing wrong with that. I'm hard working and I don't take my work for granted. When it comes to social I am all in.

Basically if we share a mutual understanding and communicate properly the chances of us having problems wil be reduced to 10%. I can always support and care for you. I don't want someone selfish, annoying and dramatic. It's a no no for me. I need a mature lady and a graduate within 26-30yrs

This is just a bit about me if you interested you reach on 08106350996. That's my WhatsApp number as well. Please do let's give it a try.

Thanks
Guy you fine but i no dy ur list
Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by Blaze14k: 9:11am On Apr 10, 2020
Jovi123:

Guy you fine but i no dy ur list

Thanks dear.. why not?
Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by jericco1(m): 9:25am On Apr 10, 2020
I don't know the rationale behind online dating not to even talk of getting a wife online. Broh you're about to get what is coming undecided better go to the street and hustle wife the same way you enter street hustle money oh. undecided
Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by Jovi123(f): 9:28am On Apr 10, 2020
Blaze14k:

Thanks dear.. why not?
Am below 26 and still a undergraduate and not up for marriage... Which you the best of luck
Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by Jovi123(f): 9:30am On Apr 10, 2020
jericco1:
I don't know the rationale behind online dating not to even talk of getting a wife online. Broh you're about to get what is coming undecided better go to the street and hustle wife the same way you enter street hustle money oh. undecided
Guy you are outdated ooo.. Have seen online dating that end up in marriage

1 Like

Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by IamAtikulate: 9:31am On Apr 10, 2020
Veefierce:
See I find it hard to believe that a good looking guy , with a good business will be single , ,, except u r very stingy ,, but u r an Igbo guy so I doubt , so u so single that u had to cm on nairaland ? except u want attention, even if I wanna send u a message, u r gonna be having a lot of attention from many women. So I am gonna move on .
you must be Yoruba. You guys can't reason beyond money
Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by jericco1(m): 9:43am On Apr 10, 2020
Jovi123:

Guy you are outdated ooo.. Have seen online dating that end up in marriage

How many and what are the odds my guy undecided
Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by CaptainMitch: 9:43am On Apr 10, 2020
Thank you, God bless you
rtdCivilservant:

So sorry about that ok!
Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 10, 2020
IamAtikulate:

you must be Yoruba. You guys can't reason beyond money
well I am not
Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by Viking007(m): 10:01am On Apr 10, 2020
CaptainMitch:
Yes and broke
Sarcasm. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by franklingud(m): 10:03am On Apr 10, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Ahhh dis one strong bro

E too strong but God dey on ur side
Amen thanks
Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by Blaze14k: 10:14am On Apr 10, 2020
Jovi123:

Am below 26 and still a undergraduate and not up for marriage... Which you the best of luck

It's ok. Thanks I appreciate
Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by RubiesBanking: 10:35am On Apr 10, 2020
TheMohican:

Blaise14k, you seem like a nice, honest guy, I have a 26 year old friend, a very nice, educated, pretty and god-fearing girl who I can link you up with, she's Igbo as well from Anambra and I'm 95% sure say she be virgin but, I need to know you well enough before I can do matchmaker for you.

grin What happened to the 5%
Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by TheMohican(m): 10:40am On Apr 10, 2020
RubiesBanking:

grin What happened to the 5%

Margin of error.
Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 10, 2020
Olosho
Millenniumlady:
He looks cute but i don't know if he's sweet Veefierce pass him to me once you're done make we use am mark register lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by jayinfo2(m): 11:00am On Apr 10, 2020
Malawian:

This our search go favour us. I like tall and slender, AA genotype and O+ blood. Makes things straight forward. I can guarantee you orgasm all the time.

You no well
Re: I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down by brainnny(m): 12:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
TheMohican:

Margin of error.
abi margin of her being knacked already without ur knowledge

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm So Paranoid About Marriage / Why Do Most Men Like Big Yash Babes For Fun/s*k But Not For Marriage? / Why Do Most Guys Prefer Fair Ladies To Dark Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.