Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:14 AM

Why Are My Hands Shaking For No Reason? - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Are My Hands Shaking For No Reason? (54811 Views)

Please Help My Palm Is Strong, It Makes Me Feel Shy When Shaking Hands / COVID-19: CAN To Worshippers: Avoid Hands Shaking / What Diseases Can You Get From Shaking Hands ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are My Hands Shaking For No Reason? by Syranax(m): 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
These hand shaking is hereditary it happens to me also.....also you feeling like you are another being entirely
Re: Why Are My Hands Shaking For No Reason? by Realiskit(m): 7:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
What could a 18 year old man be thinking?
Just asking
yanabasee:
Reduce your alcohol and sugar intake..... And stop thinking!!
Re: Why Are My Hands Shaking For No Reason? by donjancd19(m): 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
That's sign of Arthritis,run away from alcohol and sugar.
Re: Why Are My Hands Shaking For No Reason? by fapcrook(m): 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
kiddkash:

go to a pharmacy and ask the pharmacist for medicine to cure Parkinson disease
worst suggestion of the century
Re: Why Are My Hands Shaking For No Reason? by emmyzy19(m): 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
Samueltemi337:
I don't know what's happening to me lately
But my hands just keep shaking on it's own
What could be the problem?
too much of alcohol in your system and your body is not properly hydrated

1 Like

Re: Why Are My Hands Shaking For No Reason? by Dshocker(m): 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
kestolove95:
Your sperm bank is over filled up nd u need to offload dem, until den ur hand will kip shaking

Maybe you can help him out
Re: Why Are My Hands Shaking For No Reason? by kiddkash(m): 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
fapcrook:
worst suggestion of the century
his symptoms are that of someone suffering from Parkinson disease
Re: Why Are My Hands Shaking For No Reason? by success97: 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
healthserve:
Multiple reasons which may not be limited to these conditions :

1. You're not eating enough food portion that someone your BMI level should be eating. It's fitting to say you're malnourished but don't know it.

2. You may be eating quantity and not quality hence your body is reacting from not getting enough nutrients triggering the Condition known as low blood pressure

3. You're low on haemoglobin from not having adequate nutrients. To have enough iron in your body and reduce/stop the shaking, consider removing all forms of sugar, carbonated drinks from your diet over the next 90 days.

4. Change/improve your diet. Replace carbon hydrates with protein. Stop eating just rice, enabling and garrison and replace them with Hugh fibre diet like Beans, Wheat, Semo and then supplement with vegetables at least twice weekly and eat fruits here one there, fifty Naira, 100 Naira as your eyes sees, and your pocket can afford

5. Watch activities you engage in that sap the nutrients you get from the little meals you eat, reduce trekking, reduce walking/working under hot sun, plan your days activities and finish them before intense sun or after sunset

6. Over thinking and late sleep can influence your hormones and body functions to work overtime, eating all the nutrients you'd body finds in itself causing a situation where shock becomes a norm, exhibiting by shaking. Turn off your devices and stop sleeping 10.30/11.30pm, start to sleep two hours earlier and watch the difference

7. Get supplementary nutrients like Iron, Immune system boosters.

8.Some medications like drugs taken for asthma related conditions can induce such conditions. If your condition is drug related, look out for any drug you take before you experience shakiness in your hands and discuss with your doctor for professional advice ( preferably replacing the drug )

Let's share this comment so we can broadcast this message as far as possible so it may reach whosoever may need it

Lalasticlala Dominique Mynd44 Can we move this thread to front page, to help people in similar conditions
Without doubt you are a pro in this.

I will advice Samuel to consider number 6 especially. Insufficient sleep causes spasms.
Re: Why Are My Hands Shaking For No Reason? by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
Bluehill1051:
OP, just prepare to die. You cannot escape this one
Hmmn! how would a sane fellow wish his fellow human dead
Re: Why Are My Hands Shaking For No Reason? by healthserve(m): 8:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
success97:

Without doubt you are a pro in this.

I will advice Samuel to consider number 6 especially. Insufficient sleep causes spasms.

Tushe. Thank you wink
Re: Why Are My Hands Shaking For No Reason? by DonDraper66: 8:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
Alcohol , smoking can cause that
Re: Why Are My Hands Shaking For No Reason? by Mandesz(m): 8:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
Samueltemi337:
Shortage of blood due to a long time infections. Quite me anywhere
Re: Why Are My Hands Shaking For No Reason? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
healthserve:

1. You're not eating enough food portion that someone your BMI level should be eating. It's fitting to say you're malnourished but don't know it.

2. You may be eating quantity and not quality hence your body is reacting from not getting enough nutrients triggering the Condition known as low blood pressure

3. You're low on haemoglobin from not having adequate nutrients. To have enough iron in your body and reduce/stop the shaking, consider removing all forms of sugar, carbonated drinks from your diet over the next 90 days.

4. Change/improve your diet. Replace carbon hydrates with protein. Stop eating just rice, enabling and garrison and replace them with Hugh fibre diet like Beans, Wheat, Semo and then supplement with vegetables at least twice weekly and eat fruits here one there, fifty Naira, 100 Naira as your eyes sees, and your pocket can afford

5. Watch activities you engage in that sap the nutrients you get from the little meals you eat, reduce trekking, reduce walking/working under hot sun, plan your days activities and finish them before intense sun or after sunset

6. Over thinking and late sleep can influence your hormones and body functions to work overtime, eating all the nutrients you'd body finds in itself causing a situation where shock becomes a norm, exhibiting by shaking. Turn off your devices and stop sleeping 10.30/11.30pm, start to sleep two hours earlier and watch the difference

8.Some medications like drugs taken for asthma related conditions can induce such conditions. If your condition is drug related, look out for any drug you take before you experience shakiness in your hands and discuss with your doctor for professional advice ( preferably replacing the drug )

Let's share this comment so we can broadcast this message as far as possible so it may reach whosoever may need it

Can we move this thread to front page, to help people in similar conditions
thanks
Re: Why Are My Hands Shaking For No Reason? by healthserve(m): 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
9PBLIVE:
thanks

Gracias Amigo. Spread the love
Re: Why Are My Hands Shaking For No Reason? by baconline(m): 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
U could have mohammed Ali's kind of issue
Re: Why Are My Hands Shaking For No Reason? by Duru009(m): 8:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
Excessive Sugar and Masturbation are major causes !!
Re: Why Are My Hands Shaking For No Reason? by Cecero(m): 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
yanabasee:

The guy said he's 18. Don't think above reasons are valid for an 18 year old.
Re: Why Are My Hands Shaking For No Reason? by talkingood: 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
Could also be sign of malaria
Re: Why Are My Hands Shaking For No Reason? by Hahjascho(m): 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
Stop overthinking, overcome anxieties through meditation.

Exercise more, while not losing your enthusiasm and focus, stop being a perfectionist.

1 Like

Re: Why Are My Hands Shaking For No Reason? by iso604: 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
Samueltemi337:
I don't drink alcohol
But I normally take lots of sugar
And I don't have anything to think about

And your hands are shaking
Re: Why Are My Hands Shaking For No Reason? by Sharonstone7719: 8:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
It could be a trapped nerve. Go see a doctor
Re: Why Are My Hands Shaking For No Reason? by dantrillion: 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
Samueltemi337:

Im going to be honest with you; STOP masturbation & excess release of sperms. Drink more water & fruits intake & thank me later.
Re: Why Are My Hands Shaking For No Reason? by maxiuc(m): 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
cheesy angry

Re: Why Are My Hands Shaking For No Reason? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
Had the same case, went to the hospital, had a scan ( cz I believed it was cz I broke my arm when I was little) only for the doc to say it was tremor due to neurons nd also anxiety, that it would stop with time.
I was terrified, bt den during does days I was a very busy type, spending time on computers, I was working at a very busy Cafe, typing fast for like 4 straight hours!!! so I observed it might be due to stress, anxiety nd malnutrition (had no time to even cook 4 myself) working like 8 till 10!

Advice: Reduce stress, stop drinks with high sugar conc (eg mountain due), eat well.
Re: Why Are My Hands Shaking For No Reason? by maggilove(f): 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
healthserve:

Can we move this thread to front page, to help people in similar conditions
Thanks for this timely response, its helpful and I'm grateful, now I understand better.
Re: Why Are My Hands Shaking For No Reason? by healthserve(m): 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
maggilove:
Thanks for this timely response, its helpful and I'm grateful, now I understand better.

You're welcome. Emphasis, food, food, food
Re: Why Are My Hands Shaking For No Reason? by RUDEBOYY(m): 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
Yes please reduce the amount of alchohol u take...

yanabasee:
Re: Why Are My Hands Shaking For No Reason? by Bluehill1051: 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ayanfeoluxyz:
Hmmn! how would a sane fellow wish his fellow human dead
You can die with him too.
Re: Why Are My Hands Shaking For No Reason? by Valkrie: 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
Samueltemi337:

You probably got Essential Tremor and its most time hereditary..

Did you notice same with your father or anybody connected directly to either your mother or father? Check properly..

No non cure for now but stem cell therapy can do wonders...!! Outside stem cell got another procedure that helps but it would involve a little surgery and implant and you be needing changing battery every 10 Years or there about..!!

First go and see a neurologist or a Psychiatrics Doctor..
Stay well bro...!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are My Hands Shaking For No Reason? by candelahria(f): 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
Please ooo.It's very unlikely to be Parkinson's.It could be essential tremor.You may be deficient in certain minerals.
Re: Why Are My Hands Shaking For No Reason? by philanthropist1(m): 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
If you do masturbate a lot, just quite
Re: Why Are My Hands Shaking For No Reason? by Sambeef: 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
Its Parkinson's disease which starts with a tremor in one hand. Other symptoms are slow movement, stiffness and loss of balance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries / Taraba Yet To Report Death From COVID-19 – NCDC / Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.