Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,209 members, 7,967,419 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 06:15 PM

(bbnaija 2020) - Complete Big Brother Naija 2020 Guide - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / (bbnaija 2020) - Complete Big Brother Naija 2020 Guide (660 Views)

Big Brother Naija 2020 Had 900Million Votes – Multichoice / Laycon Wins Big Brother Naija 2020 (bbnaija) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(bbnaija 2020) - Complete Big Brother Naija 2020 Guide by Michael864(m): 12:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
Welcome to BBNaija 2020 /2021, your complete big brother naija 2020 Guide; How to Register, Application Form & Price, Eligibility, Audition & Starting Date. Here you are going to find all the information you need on how to participate in the upcoming big brother naija 2020 ( Season 5) Edition.

After the conclusion of the last year’s edition of Big brother Naija Reality Tv Show (BBNaija), a lot of fans and viewers have been asking about how to participate in the upcoming edition of the show. This article will guide you on how to go about it.

First and foremost, all anticipating applicants should note that the audition date for Big Brother Naija 2020 (Season 5) edition has not been announced. For now, read the application process and requirements for Big Brother Naija 2020 Audition and get yourself prepared once the form is out as you’ll have very little time to apply for the show.

You should bookmark this page and check back often as this page will be updated once the application form is released. For now, familiarize yourself with the process and requirements for Big Brother Naija 2020 Audition.

Frequently asked questions about Big Brother Naija 2020

Below are some of the questions I get in my email daily, so I’ll be addressing them all in this article.

What are the Requirements for BBNaija 2020 Registration?
How to Apply for Big Brother Naija 2020?
How to Register for Big Brother Naija 2020?
Which cities are the auditions going to take place?
When is Big Brother Naija 2020 starting?
How much is BBNaija 2020 Application Form Price?
when is bbnaija 2020 starting
bbnaija 2020 audition date
bbnaija 2020 housemates
when will bbnaija 2020 start
bbnaija 2020 news
when is big brother naija 2020 starting
bbnaija 2020 starting date
when will big brother naija 2020 start

Brief History of Big Brother Naija

What is Big Before we get into this, let’s take a dig at the history of Big Brother Naija, Believe me you would need all these pieces of information if you’ll be auditioning for big brother naija 2020.

Big Brother Naija, formerly known as Big Brother Nigeria and popularly known as BBNaija or BBN, is a Nigerian reality tv show based on the Big Brother television franchise, in which contestants live in an isolated house and compete for a large cash prize worth N60,000,000 and other material gifts, at the end of the show by avoiding being evicted from the house by viewers.

The highly-rated reality TV show has produced some notable stars such as Africa Magic’s Tinsel actor, Gideon Okeke, and TV personality Ebuka Obi-Uchendu.

Re: (bbnaija 2020) - Complete Big Brother Naija 2020 Guide by Michael864(m): 12:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
More info shortly........

(1) (Reply)

Kayode Kasum Is Back On The Big Screen With “KAMBILI” (the Whole 30 Yards) / Bbnaija 2020 : Neo Is Venita's Cousin / BBN: Someone Should Update Me Who Was Fingering Who Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.