Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,243 members, 7,977,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:14 PM

Awareness - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Awareness (155 Views)

No Bra Day For Breast Cancer Awareness / Muscular Dystrophy Awareness / Lady Designs Condom Made Cloth For Hiv Awareness (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awareness by Okennaya247: 12:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
There is this US company that I partner with. They have products that everybody needs, and people are making money with this company.
I am sure that you will know someone who would need the product, or would want to make money.
If you would want me to send you some information that explains the product and how to make money,
call/whatsapp me on 09032470522

Re: Awareness by SAMICSUBDOTCOM(m): 12:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
MTN CUG IS HERE. come and enjoy the unlimited calls and unlimited sms
Re: Awareness by Okennaya247: 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
There is this US company that I partner with. They have products that everybody needs, and people are making money with this company.
I am sure that you will know someone who would need the product, or would want to make money.
If you would want me to send you some information that explains the product and how to make money,
Re: Awareness by Okennaya247: 7:19am On Apr 10, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: US Death Toll Passes 2,000 In A Single Day / What Function Does Echinacea Play For Treating Gynecological Diseases? / Things You Should Know About Diabetes And It's Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.