Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,490 members, 7,914,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 09:37 PM

Barcelona Fans Upset With Ivan Rakitic Because Of His Recent Instagram Post. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Fans Upset With Ivan Rakitic Because Of His Recent Instagram Post. (1207 Views)

Lionel Messi Angry At Barcelona Fans Outside Camp Nou (Photos, Video) / Ivan Zaborsky Struck By Lightning On Pitch / Liverpool Players And Fans Upset With Mayor Joe Anderson’s Calls To Stop Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barcelona Fans Upset With Ivan Rakitic Because Of His Recent Instagram Post. by mysportsbank: 1:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ivan Rakitic recently took to his Instagram handle to post his country's 3-0 victory over Argentina in the 2018 world cup,

A game that sees the Barcelona midfielder netting one of the goals and the six-times Ballon d'Or winner not scoring any goal at the game.

��⛸�⚽️���

https://soccergoats..com/2020/04/barcelona-fans-upset-with-ivan-rakitic.html

Re: Barcelona Fans Upset With Ivan Rakitic Because Of His Recent Instagram Post. by chiefolododo(m): 1:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
And so? He is not free even on his Instagram page?

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Fans Upset With Ivan Rakitic Because Of His Recent Instagram Post. by sulasa07(m): 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
chiefolododo:
Barcelona fans are foot Soldiers and they turn to Zombies when anything affects Messi negatively or positively grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Fans Upset With Ivan Rakitic Because Of His Recent Instagram Post. by chiefolododo(m): 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
sulasa07:

Barcelona fans are foot Soldiers and they turn to Zombies when anything affects Messi negatively or positively grin grin
the thing tire me oo

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Fans Upset With Ivan Rakitic Because Of His Recent Instagram Post. by Jokerman(m): 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
Lol... Wetin the retired one dey do for grass so angry

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Fans Upset With Ivan Rakitic Because Of His Recent Instagram Post. by fergie001: 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
ghettokid1 lalasticlala emeijeh

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Fans Upset With Ivan Rakitic Because Of His Recent Instagram Post. by ghettokid1(m): 2:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
fergie001:
ghettokid1 lalasticlala emeijeh
He is directly mocking his Captain. He can get his fucking Ass out, we dont need him
Re: Barcelona Fans Upset With Ivan Rakitic Because Of His Recent Instagram Post. by Astark: 2:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
chiefolododo:
he mocked his captain of the club he's part of.

They were hundreds of photos to choose from in that match but he chose that instead.
Re: Barcelona Fans Upset With Ivan Rakitic Because Of His Recent Instagram Post. by fergie001: 2:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
ghettokid1:

He is directly mocking his Captain.
He can get his fucking Ass out, we dont need him
Hahahahahahaha...........

Rakitic is correct...runs out grin

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Fans Upset With Ivan Rakitic Because Of His Recent Instagram Post. by Astark: 2:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
The dude is a fool and he's leaving Barcelona next season
Re: Barcelona Fans Upset With Ivan Rakitic Because Of His Recent Instagram Post. by chiefolododo(m): 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
Astark:
he mocked his captain of the club he's part of.

They were hundreds of photos to choose from in that match but he chose that instead.
therefore Messi will sell him?

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Fans Upset With Ivan Rakitic Because Of His Recent Instagram Post. by Astark: 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
chiefolododo:
therefore Messi will sell him?
nobody liked him in Barcelona before and most fans were against him playing football in Barcelona and they were planning to sell him.

Now he just made it worse, Barcelona fans at camp nou will do everything to chase him out if he continue playing there next season
Re: Barcelona Fans Upset With Ivan Rakitic Because Of His Recent Instagram Post. by ghettokid1(m): 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
fergie001:
Hahahahahahaha...........
Rakitic is correct...runs out grin
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattt

Re: Barcelona Fans Upset With Ivan Rakitic Because Of His Recent Instagram Post. by Jokerman(m): 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
Messi ass lickers on the prowl grin

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Fans Upset With Ivan Rakitic Because Of His Recent Instagram Post. by emeijeh(m): 6:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
ghettokid1:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattt

Yes!
Rakitiç for president!
cc: fergie001

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Fans Upset With Ivan Rakitic Because Of His Recent Instagram Post. by ghettokid1(m): 7:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
emeijeh:

Yes! Rakitiç for president! cc: fergie001
His village president?
Re: Barcelona Fans Upset With Ivan Rakitic Because Of His Recent Instagram Post. by emeijeh(m): 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
ghettokid1:

His village president?
Nackson, be careful.
Don't let me report you to Aunty Ishilove

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Fans Upset With Ivan Rakitic Because Of His Recent Instagram Post. by ghettokid1(m): 9:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
emeijeh:
Nackson, be careful. Don't let me report you to Aunty Ishilove
Dont let me report u to my PaPa o
Re: Barcelona Fans Upset With Ivan Rakitic Because Of His Recent Instagram Post. by emeijeh(m): 2:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
ghettokid1:

Dont let me report u to my PaPa o
Who be Papa Nackson?
I like to meet am

(1) (Reply)

Top Rated Footballers With Their Wives/girlfriend / Lionel Messi Vs Cristiano Ronaldo - Who Has Better Stats In El Clasicos? / Iroha Vs Teller. Stories Of Pre-south Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.