Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,291 members, 7,887,859 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:20 PM

Age And Grade Issues - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Age And Grade Issues (675 Views)

The Amazing Way I Got A Job With A Poor Grade / Get A Foreign Internship Irrespective Of Your Course And Grade / How Important Is Masters Grade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Age And Grade Issues by Bertrix: 9:19am On Jan 03, 2011
House i think its high time the national assembly should pass a bill to regulate this age and grade issue on job selection.Today all jobs are only for those who had 2.1 and below 25 years of age.does it mean that those above 25 years and had 2.2 n below should not have a job?There are strikes and series of strikes happening today in our national institutions,these are really making the system poor n degrading so all employers should be cautioned to take note of these facts.What all employers should do is invite interested graduates to come for a fair test even if its up to a 6th level test n then select the best.afterall these past years 2.1s has been selected n companies are folding n leaving nigeria n others are queing to leaveĀ  cry cry cry.House what should we do? sad sad
Re: Age And Grade Issues by lactemps(m): 9:23am On Jan 03, 2011
Its very unfortunate that Nigerian Employers are still very backward in their thinking.
Majority of the 2.1s are bought with money, If there is a fair test, I bet you the 4th class will do better than the auspicious 2.1s.
Re: Age And Grade Issues by Stemkay: 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2011
Inft, js gettng tired of ds age n 2.1 of a thng. Does dt mean, those wt grade below 2.1 ddnt attnded university?

(1) (Reply)

Send You Resume Letter Now / ... / Client Service Officer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.