Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,738 members, 7,889,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:43 AM

Covid Update: Comprehensive Summary To Clear Your Mind - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid Update: Comprehensive Summary To Clear Your Mind (448 Views)

COVID-19: NCDC Releases Summary Of Test Numbers, States And Activities / Lagos State Government Gives Out Numbers To Call To Clear Refuse During Salah / One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid Update: Comprehensive Summary To Clear Your Mind by dregmaster: 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
This is the comprehensive documentation of the Covid situation in Nigeria. Check out how your state is performing. Kudos to the performing Governors.
Enugu and Benue to discharge their patients in the next few days due to zero new cases.
Ogun that is closest to Lagos will discharge its 2 remaining patients in the next 4 days if there is no new case.

(1) (Reply)

Friends Mourn As Lady Dies Answering Calls Close To A Cooking Gas / This Issues Happen This Night My Boyfriend Friend Have Fun With My Friend. I Thi / Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.