Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,272 members, 7,881,033 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:13 AM

Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon (69233 Views)

Sambo Visits President Muhammadu Buhari / Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site / Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by Yenefer(f): 8:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
leo2020:
best Gov because he gave an Igbo teacher money and promotion..
I would explain it to you, but I don't have the time or the crayons!
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by RhodaB: 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
Yenefer:
Whatever you say, hefe. (Hefe is actually another term for loser or someone who tries to act cool. Many people don’t know this, of course.)

Yes, from zombie or Muhammedian dicKtionary

Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by nograv: 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
tyup:
Nobody rules Nigerian state better than Northern governors

they're really such a wonder

Please tell me you are joking
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by Yenefer(f): 8:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
RhodaB:

Yes, from zombie or Muhammedian dicKtionary
Everyone’s entitled to act stupid once in a while, but you’re really abusing the privilege.

Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by nograv: 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
tyup:

how many Northern states have u been to let's start from there

ain't a fan of buhari but Hey all government of Nigeria borrowed so why's buhari an exemption?

Now I know you are a biased Northerner. Actually under Obasanjo Nigerias Paris Club debt was paid off.

Under any Northern leader all we have seen is National Debt increase..

The sooner the south splits away from the North the better. Compare India and Pakistan, similar peoples but religion makes all the difference as Pakistan lags behind India on every economic measure..

I want nothing to do with the North anymore..
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by RhodaB: 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
Yenefer:
Everyone’s entitled to act stupid once in a while, but you’re really abusing the privilege.

You're too dumb to write something of your own,
If not for easy copy and paste in your phone/system, I don't think you would be here.

Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by Adau123(m): 8:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
This is the only governor in the nrth that i have passion for,i love him die God save nrth ease God save Zullum
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by golddare: 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
murecool:
This afternoon, President Muhammadu Buhari received in audience Borno State Governor, Prof Zulum at the State House, Abuja.

#AsoVillaToday

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1248267590549549057

The next vice president.
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
Up my PMB shame on wailers
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by Yenefer(f): 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
RhodaB:

If not for easy copy and paste in your phone/system, I don't think you would be here.

Ok
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by Yenefer(f): 8:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
RhodaB:

send me your account number. Believe you me I know why you are acting like this
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by hotspec(m): 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Perfect examples of social distancing in pictures. PMB leading by example... May God continue to keep Baba safe and sound for all good Nigerians.
What a handsome and fresh looking Bubu kiss
What happened to your former account? Abi your darling daddy gave u 99years ban ni?
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
tyup:

Photoshop
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by RhodaB: 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
Yenefer:

Zombie
Look around you there you will see hundreds of beggars, start from there.
Charity begins at home.

Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by Agugbadin: 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
tyup:

Not all of them
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by tyup(m): 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
nograv:

Now I know you are a biased Northerner. Actually under Obasanjo Nigerias Paris Club debt was paid off.

Under any Northern leader all we have seen is National Debt increase..

The sooner the south splits away from the North the better. Compare India and Pakistan, similar peoples but religion makes all the difference as Pakistan lags behind India on every economic measure..

I want nothing to do with the North anymore..

Do u think South would be any better after splitting? No you guys would rather end in chaos fighting each other
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by Deepthoughts: 9:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
iammo:
cool

Buhari never wears mask same as President Putin.. both war Generals with International Medal

please don't insult mankind, stop comparing a lifeless being with great men like putin.
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by supereagle(m): 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
Web2020:
which Nigeria? Is He on house arrest? I can send you my photo showing that I was with Trump this morning. Leave matter for Mathias
NTA news carried it today. I saw it.

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by pedrilo: 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
I have been watching videos of wars in africa including the boko haram attacks.
I hate to see our leaders smiling and living in opulence when a section of the country burns while our soldiers get killed on a daily basis.
i am sure zulum is there to tell buhari how idris derby invaded naija to kill their boys.
the govt does not hav d will to end terrorism in nigeria.
buhari only deceived himself by moving defence headquarters to bornu state in 2015.
buratai and his cronies are based in abuja.
the buratai of a man has failed but buhari is not willing to do anytin abt d war because he is a beneficiary of the war.

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by suremanpatriot: 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
Buhari is certainly not afraid of covid19 Nigerians are only draining themselves in fears

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by igboamakaaa: 11:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
JAYEFF:
I want to know about Abba Kyari

Someone please tell MNK and his band of dimwitted buffoons to bring a better conspiracy theory. We are tired of hearing about Jubril. They should work harder, be smarter.

Shatap my friend, even though we all know Buhari is daft, and knows nothing about governance nor even how to manage a family. Nevertheless the Buhari we know in the 90's and 2000's is obviously not the same with that coward in Aso rock who only cares about stealing more and more money and only comes out to take pictures and to show us he's still there from time to time.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by Yusman316(m): 12:46am On Apr 10, 2020
Omoejigbahe:

You are being sarcastic right? 87% of poverty is in the north, so much for good leadership.
So why do u people complain of poverty more than the northerners?

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by Yusman316(m): 12:51am On Apr 10, 2020
pedrilo:
I have been watching videos of wars in africa including the boko haram attacks.
I hate to see our leaders smiling and living in opulence when a section of the country burns while our soldiers get killed on a daily basis.
i am sure zulum is there to tell buhari how idris derby invaded naija to kill their boys.
the govt does not hav d will to end terrorism in nigeria.
buhari only deceived himself by moving defence headquarters to bornu state in 2015.
buratai and his cronies are based in abuja.
the buratai of a man has failed but buhari is not willing to do anytin abt d war because he is a beneficiary of the war.
How is he benefitting? Pls enlightened me. U people keep forgetting when u talk about PMB, u re talking about a man that has virtually nothing to gain again as far as worldly thins goes. Or anything to aspire to again. So why enjoy people u re governing get killed?
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by KunleyY19(m): 1:26am On Apr 10, 2020
Buhari's Photographer though.
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by Guynexttdoor: 1:31am On Apr 10, 2020
Dem too like to post pictures, why not share videos sometimes, everytime adesina will be posting pictures... Dem do us
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by HRMK: 4:08am On Apr 10, 2020
Yenefer:
The best governor in the history of governors
UR BN SENTIMENTAL!
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by nograv: 7:44am On Apr 10, 2020
tyup:

Do u think South would be any better after splitting? No you guys would rather end in chaos fighting each other

Currently all economic data shows that compared to the north the south is on average :

wealthier than the north
has higher levels of literacy
higher levels of female participation in the workforce
a better educated population
lower levels of violence (banditry or religious violence)
More meritocratic

So in short, I dont think it is conjecture that we would be better off without you lot.

Despite your weak attempt to claim the south would be fighting each other, evidence for that is weak. A huge amount of Igbos live peacefully in Lagos for example.

They do not suffer from regular pogroms like in the North where some of their number are needlessly massacred every few years by Northerners for no apparent reason.

Also you do realise you are speaking to a man who is half igbo and half yoruba. Southern peoples can resolve their issues with discussion.

Sorry we dont need your people.. The secret is out and you know it.

Your people have a lovely and long history. Only recently I was reading about how Kano was tied to the great Shonghai empire and Maidgaduri to the Kanem Bornu empire.. See how the peoples who brought light to west africa have fallen.. Mtchew..

Maybe without Southern wealth to steal, your people will self reflect and become a better people..
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by Galactico4ever(m): 8:01am On Apr 10, 2020
Yenefer:
Babe Make i send my own?
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by Myself2(m): 10:28am On Apr 10, 2020
xreal:
Zulum, tell us the truth, did you see Abba Kyari in there?

You took the question out of my mouth
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by bams2999(m): 4:49pm On Apr 10, 2020
no abba kyari
xreal:
Zulum, tell us the truth, did you see Abba Kyari in there?
Re: Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon by Oswardnat: 11:20am On Apr 11, 2020
Buratai ‘leads battle to flush out Boko Haram in North East’
The Chief of Army Staff, Lt.-Gen. Tukur Buratai, has relocated to the North East to oversee and direct the overall operation in the theatre and other army operations across the country.
The Acting Director, Army Public Relations, Col. Sagir Musa, disclosed this in a statement on Friday.
He said that Buratai disclosed this while addressing the troops of Special Super Camp Ngamdu in Kaga Local Government Area of Borno on Thursday.
According to him, the COAS had been on operational tour to troops’ locations in the North East Theatre of Operation since April 4.
https://blueprint.ng/buratai-leads-battle-to-flush-out-boko-haram-in-north-east/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okorocha Loses Government House To PDP, Uche Nwosu Loses To PDP / Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe / FG Fines Channels TV N5 Million Over Interview With Datti Baba-ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.