Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,920 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:15 AM

Please Help Me, Before I Lose My Mind. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Me, Before I Lose My Mind. (1976 Views)

Must I Fall In Love Before I Marry? / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? / Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me, Before I Lose My Mind. by LoneRanger28: 5:43pm On Apr 10, 2020
Greatzeus:
Your mother loves you,she is all you have and you are all she has.
Her recent behaviour is as a result of not yet fulfilled expectations she had . She expected that by now you would be the one giving to her and taking good care of her. I know she is not taking it well,but please bear with her.
God will give you a job soon. You will see how she will start respecting you. I experienced something like this when I was job from certain family members, though mine is not as deep as yours.
There's light at the end of the tunnel.

Thank you. Your get the picture of things.
Re: Please Help Me, Before I Lose My Mind. by LoneRanger28: 5:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
Guysses:
Guy just stand up and leave, go and hustle...
I know you will be afraid on who will be doing all the things you help your mum do but let me tell you, if you leave today your mum will not die and all those things you think can't be done without you, she will find a way and all of them will be done.

My story is a little bit like yours, I left for a job in a city I don't even have who to accommodate me, I have to sleep in Warehouse almost 2months before I could raise money to pay 3months rent...

But God is great cos where I am now, I never believed I will even get to half of it by this time in my life.

Thank you bro. Planning my leave already.
Re: Please Help Me, Before I Lose My Mind. by LoneRanger28: 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
frozen70:

Sorry for passing through such a painful situation that you don't even know when it will end

I will suggest you change location because you can't achieve much as your freedom is limited

Try and continue to be a good boy, save enough money while doing that, plan with any of your friends if they can accommodate you so tgat youive down to Lagos to hustle

Before living, if there are any of your mum family members that do come around to spend days with you guys, visit that person, tell the person your plans

If she arrives today take off the next day, the presence of your visitor will calm her down while she feels your absence

She can only suffer the shock for one week and there after learn how to cope
When get to Lagos, settle down and all her the next day and apologise for leaving with out her notice but assure her that you relocated to make life easy for her

That she should pray for you so that you will succeed in anything you want to do

Thank for your advice.
Re: Please Help Me, Before I Lose My Mind. by nwaimoroseyaho: 6:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
How can a bar nor be doing well at this time and age? I will suggest you modernize that bar with your knowledge as a graduate. Add food ball viewing to it, dry meat and chicken, pepper soup etc add weekend paparazzi , music and wicked dance in fact turn around that bar and make much money. No need of running away

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bro, I'm Completely Broke / The Birth Song Of The Himba, Namibia. / Life Issues Of Religion Differences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.