Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,134 members, 7,887,280 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:45 AM

Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor (31846 Views)

Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate / Ex-COAS, Tukur Yusufu Buratai Presents Letter Of Credence To Benin President / Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
Guys hustle hard oh, make you nor follow Nigerian they argue who poor pass

How i make money

Adsense - Viral posts not targeted to Nigerians cos our cpc is dead. least earn is 270$ with spending 30$ for ads

Mturk- least income is 350$ Monthly. Surveys but the pay is sweet.

Ebay- Selling some digital books. like 45$ stills comes from there

Dropshipping- Not much now due to coro everywhere but over 70$.

Google my source of income and join all free

If you want a tutorial to what i listed, just follow me on nairaland, so when i post on it you will be notified

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by hgnbello(m): 8:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
Wat is she saying ke �

No data to watch d video sha �
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by GreatResearcher1: 8:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
Will ipob hear?
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by WeRblessed(f): 8:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
The shitholeans are poor! Inukwa!
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by GreatResearcher1: 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
She said that ipob has no right to call Nigerians poor.
hgnbello:
Wat is she saying ke �

No data to watch d video sha �
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Coronavirus1: 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
Is Nigeria a rich country or poor country madam take your time because you contribute to poverty sticking of Nigeria
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Christian07(m): 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
Are you saying we are a rich country

Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by King44(m): 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
Can you imagine that dumb Toke Makinwa that we all know her portfolio as a sugar baby calling Nigerians poor, meanwhile na olosho be her major source of income.

Burna Boy (former African Giant) aka Ikorodu Lucky Dube just became disrespectful/rude in his choice of speech to Nigerians because we are not doing enough to put the government in their place but we dey try na the government no get repentance.

While Naira Marley subtly called Nigerians beggers because of some unrepentant people doing bambiala on one social media.

Politicians go call Nigs poor, celebrities would call us poor watin Musa no go see for gate for Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Donchyke007(m): 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
She has spoken well
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Sheuns(m): 8:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
She made points. These celebs are quick to tag anyone or people that say the truth or tell them the fact broke. These same broke people are the ones that made u a celebrity you are today. They see everyone that stands against them on social media as broke and hater.

Our hypocrisy is just too much. We hate hearing the truth and that’s what most of these so called celebs display.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
H
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Elmander1983(m): 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
Keep kwayet! Make dem no hear you ooooo. Na the three wise men grin
efighter:
Three idiots, one country, Nigeria.
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by arukwe123(m): 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
Most Nigerians are poor. Make she go kill herself
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by AsawanaDgreat: 8:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
Madam go sitdon
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Elmander1983(m): 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
No. She is simply saying you should grow up and stop being a baby in memes grin Chai! Wetin musa no go see for gate? Catch groove abeg
Christian07:
Are you saying we are a rich country
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by sylve11: 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
She as she be like person wey wan shii.t strong shiitt.t but the shii.it hang for her yanshhh.h sad cool

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by iso604: 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
Being001:
Abeg make person request for my account details

Hunger dey

Who dey own you?
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by ddooskie(m): 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
Dedetwo:

You could not be more correct. Nigeria is a basket of idiots. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Americanboy35: 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
Onyekachi419:
One's you can pay your bills nobody have the right to call you poor.
Sense will not depart from you IJN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Kubin: 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
Is there any other word to replace poor,if none 80% of Nigerian re poor,greater percentage of Nigerians are poor,so therefore Nigerians are poor. period.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by Shakaranews2020: 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by salford1: 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
^^^^^^The video above is click bait just looping the same video to make it 10min long.

She is right though. You are poor when your neighbor is poor, when you have to drive your G-wagon on pothole ridden hole, when you have high fence, turn on generator, when you can't enjoy your illusion wealth in peace etc. Infact naija is poor.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by abuuzy(m): 8:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
Pls let's be done with this setback ASAP.
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by GboyegaD(m): 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
So true though. I like this lady.
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by ajimotoke(m): 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
Sorry to say ma you're not serious, if we don't express ourself that our country is poor, how will other responsible government will help. Madam shu the f**k up
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by ATMCARD2(m): 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
We deal on all kinds of quality fabrics.....ranging from: PLAIN & PATTERN, CASHMERE, ANKARA,SENATOR MATERIALS,CHECKERS.... all at affordable prices both wholesale & retails. U can also visit our Facebook page.......Presh Fabrics & Accessories or call 08115730772.
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by olisefom: 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
This one is out of touch with reality.

Period.
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by demefaboy(m): 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuE2RhwSttg visa free countries for Nigerians
Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by martowskin1(m): 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
Onyekachi419:
One's you can pay your bills nobody have the right to call you poor.

My brother hustle o, so that when dem dey insult poor people, u no go vex

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor by vertueptime: 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
Chimezirim121:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS1SuBfKKI4

Bambiala people suffered this week for celebs hand, i been think say people de beg for NL until i saw twitter, akant number de fly from all angle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Leads Prayer For Rochas Okorocha's Downfall In Imo / South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs / Buhari Prays Inside The Holy Ka'aba In Mecca (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.