Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,626 members, 7,914,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:21 AM

South Africa Lockdown EXTENDED - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / South Africa Lockdown EXTENDED (864 Views)

How Prepared Are You For Total Lockdown In Lagos, Other Parts Of Nigeria? / Masturbate During Coronavirus Lockdown To Boost Your Immune System - Doctor / South Africa Bans Doggy Style During Sex (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africa Lockdown EXTENDED by TMKsouth: 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
SA LOCKDOWN EXTENDED by extra 2 weeks.

"Lockdown is working".

Transmission rate reduced from 42% to just 4% during lockdown.

"SA cannot disrupt this progress".

LOCKDOWN to last until end of April - totalling 5-weeks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa Lockdown EXTENDED by Ishilove: 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
Lagos lockdown extension is very likely.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Lockdown EXTENDED by healthserve(m): 7:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
You pipu are angry including the President of the world
Re: South Africa Lockdown EXTENDED by TMKsouth: 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
President Ramaphosa says he, the deputy president and cabinet ministers will all take a one-third salary cut for the next three months

This money will be donated to the Solidarity Fund.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Lockdown EXTENDED by Abfinest007(m): 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
u don tell a blind man that it is rainy
Re: South Africa Lockdown EXTENDED by TMKsouth: 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2020

Re: South Africa Lockdown EXTENDED by WannaHowzit(m): 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
Oh no!
Re: South Africa Lockdown EXTENDED by TMKsouth: 8:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
healthserve:
You pipe are angry including the President of the world

Meaning?
Re: South Africa Lockdown EXTENDED by healthserve(m): 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
TMKsouth:

Meaning?

Complex to explain.
Re: South Africa Lockdown EXTENDED by Mizwisdom(f): 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
But what has this got to do with us here in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: South Africa Lockdown EXTENDED by TMKsouth: 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mizwisdom:
But what had this got to do with us here in Nigeria?

Not everyone lives in a Nigerian bubble. The thread is clearly titled South Africa and those interested came to view.

Why couldn't u just pass? Do u have difficulty reading or comprehending?

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Lockdown EXTENDED by KLEINBASS: 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mizwisdom:
But what had this got to do with us here in Nigeria?

Real countries are repatriating their citizens from south africa. When will Nigeria fetch its citizens?
South Africa fetched its citizens from other affected countries, but I saw some Nigerians crying that China is racist in Wuhan instead of blaming their country for not looking after then they cry foul from the host country. Please fetch your people we don't have capacity to care for our people and your drug dealers/scammers.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Lockdown EXTENDED by sammyscholar(m): 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
KLEINBASS:

Real countries are repatriating their citizens from south africa. When will Nigeria fetch its citizens?
South Africa fetched its citizens from other affected countries, but I saw some Nigerians crying that China is racist in Wuhan instead of blaming their country for not looking after then they cry foul from the host country. Please fetch your people we don't have capacity to care for our people and your drug dealers/scammers.
I don't think this is apt! The general consensus is that the government should shut the borders to prevent importation of COVID-19.
Re: South Africa Lockdown EXTENDED by TMKsouth: 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
KLEINBASS:

Ouch!

MizWisdom, or MissingWisdom as u will soon discover, is delusional at best. She picks fights everywhere she goes. She's become a tick in every South African thread.
Re: South Africa Lockdown EXTENDED by WannaHowzit(m): 9:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
sammyscholar:
I don't think this is apt! The general consensus is that the government should shut the borders to prevent importation of COVID-19.

So your citizens abroad should be someone else's problem in the meantime Irresponsible government indeed.

SA fetches it's citizens and then quarantines them for 14days.
Re: South Africa Lockdown EXTENDED by sammyscholar(m): 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
WannaHowzit:

So your citizens abroad should be someone else's problem in the meantime The irresponsible government indeed.

SA fetches it's citizens and then quarantines them for 14days.
So why are people shouting that the government should have shut the borders way earlier, forgetting that Nigerians, too, are abroad and would need to come home?

I wouldn't be surprised if you're one of the does calling the government names for not shutting the borders early. Nigeria will be fine when Nigerians stopped talking with two mouths!

I agree that the Nigerian government should repatriate her citizens in South Africa (If they are willing to come home). I just wanted to be sure you're not one of those condemning the government for not shutting borders.
Re: South Africa Lockdown EXTENDED by WannaHowzit(m): 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
sammyscholar:
So why are people shouting that the government should have shut the borders way earlier, forgetting that Nigerians, too, are abroad and would need to come home?

I wouldn't be surprised if you're one of the does calling the government names for not shutting the borders early. Nigeria will be fine when Nigerians stopped talking with two mouths!

I agree that the Nigerian government should repatriate her citizens in South Africa (If they are willing to come home). I just wanted to be sure you're not one of those condemning the government for not shutting borders.

I get your point.

I'm in SA... Even though the borders are shut emergency laws still allow for citizens to return home if they agree to be quarantined. Then the govt organises flights to fetch them in groups. SA collected 120 citizens from Wuhan while that city was still in lockdown.
Today, foreign citizens were still going out of SA using chartered flights organized by their governments. It's not rocket science.
Re: South Africa Lockdown EXTENDED by sammyscholar(m): 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
WannaHowzit:

I get your point.

I'm in SA... Even though the borders are shut emergency laws still allow for citizens to return home if they agree to be quarantined. Then the govt organises flights to fetch them in groups. SA collected 120 citizens from Wuhan while that city was still in lockdown.
Today, foreign citizens were still going out of SA using chartered flights organized by their governments. It's not rocket science.
It is sure not rocket science to repatriate people! I suggest you write the Nigerian foreign commission, also ask various Nigerian social media influencers to help you push this cause on their handles. I trust something positive will happen.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Lockdown EXTENDED by TMKsouth: 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2020

Re: South Africa Lockdown EXTENDED by slimthugchimee2(m): 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
I still don't understand what this has got to do with Nigeria

1 Like

Re: South Africa Lockdown EXTENDED by TMKsouth: 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
slimthugchimee2:
I still don't understand what this has got to do with Nigeria

Open a newspaper tomorrow and see if it's only got Nigerian news, okay.
Re: South Africa Lockdown EXTENDED by KLEINBASS: 11:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
TMKsouth:

Not everyone lives in a Nigerian bubble. The thread is clearly titled South Africa and those interested came to view.

Why couldn't u just pass? Do u have difficulty reading or comprehending?

;Dyou guys you have become soft this days, I see you guys are making friends this days you no longer lightning the fire in this pages. I guess you get tired with time when you realize that people don't argue with facts in this pages but rather just envy and hate.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Lockdown EXTENDED by TMKsouth: 11:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
KLEINBASS:

;Dyou guys you have become soft this days, I see you guys are making friends this days
you no longer lightning the fire in this pages. I guess you get tired with time when you realize that people don't argue with facts in this pages but rather just envy and hate.

Lol grin grin grin

U sound disappointed.

I'm tired of being banned dude. The moderators are very quick to enforce bans once one of their own cries xenophobia against a South African. Even though they provoke us.

Even good SA news don't make the front page anymore, they prefer news depicting SA (black SA in particular) as failures. That really titillates them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Treat Stomach Pain Without Drugs By Using Food And Heat / An Advice From A Sex Expert Men Only (3) Benefit Of Sucking Nipples / How Can I Make A Complaint Against A Doctor to The Medical Board?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.