Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,185 members, 7,887,438 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:54 AM

Cure Coronavirus In 1 Week - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure Coronavirus In 1 Week (991 Views)

700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus / Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) / WHO: Drinking Alcohol Does Not Cure Coronavirus, It Increases Health Risks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cure Coronavirus In 1 Week by SSam01: 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
If you have coronavirus or have recovered from it or know someone who has recovered from it please feel free to share what you used to treat yourself.

A lot of people have coronavirus and cant call NCDC for fear of being abandoned in isolation centres and the stigmatization that comes with the disease.

Lets join hands to fight coronavirus AKA KOROVIRUS by sharing healthy tips and home remedies to helps us clear the virus faster.
Re: Cure Coronavirus In 1 Week by SSam01: 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
A lot of people have korovirus in lagos but are using hime remedies like ACTION BITTERS and agbo to clear it

A friend told me how she used a mixture of ginger, turmeric and other herbs inside chelsea to clear the koro that she contracted from BRT bus.

She took the mixture and within few days she was able to cough out thick mucus and she added Panadol and CHLORAPHENICLE (pardon my spelling) and she noticed some greenish urine. Chest pain, red eye, fever and cold are all gone.

1 Like

Re: Cure Coronavirus In 1 Week by SSam01: 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
I will post all that she used to cure herself soon
Re: Cure Coronavirus In 1 Week by CanadaOrBust: 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
SSam01:
I will post all that she used to cure herself soon
Check out this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/5776495/covid-19-experience-far
Re: Cure Coronavirus In 1 Week by ChybuzzDD(m): 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
SSam01:
If you have coronavirus or have recovered from it or know someone who has recovered from it please feel free to share what you used to treat yourself.

A lot of people have coronavirus and cant call NCDC for fear of being abandoned in isolation centres and the stigmatization that comes with the disease.

Lets join hands to fight coronavirus AKA KOROVIRUS by sharing healthy tips and home remedies to helps us clear the virus faster.

Stop misleading people.
There's currently no specific "cure" for the virus, just like many other viruses you know of.
What the victims receive is supportive treatment.
Their immune cells fight off the virus and are successful in doing so in an overwhelming majority of people.
Only those who have weakened immune systems from underlying medical conditions or those that develop respiratory complications(ARDS) succumb to the virus.
Any claim of any cure from any substance at present is stupid and based in ignorance.
All ovations for successfully recovery so far should rightly go to our ever vigilant and gallant immune system, and not to any stupid substance/medication.
Re: Cure Coronavirus In 1 Week by SSam01: 9:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

Stop misleading people.
There's currently no specific "cure" for the virus, just like many other viruses you know of.
What the victims receive is supportive treatment.
Their immune cells fight off the virus and are successful in doing so in an overwhelming majority of people.
Only those who have weakened immune systems from underlying medical conditions or those that develop respiratory complications(ARDS) succumb to the virus.
Any claim of any cure from any substance at present is stupid and based in ignorance.
All ovations for successfully recovery so far should rightly go to our ever vigilant and gallant immune system, and not to any stupid substance/medication.
Anything that can kill the virus and stop it from replicating fast is a cure as far as coronavirus is concern.

It has nothing to do with immunity cos if your immune system was strong enough in the first instance you are not even suppose to have any of the symptoms. A strong immune system means being around people who have it and not test positive for example. I get beaten by mosquitoes and do not develop malaria or even have the symptoms.

So dont come here to mislead people or spread fear and any day you suspect you have it you can go ahead to call NCDC to come for you and let's see how your immune system can fight it in the isolation centre
Re: Cure Coronavirus In 1 Week by ChybuzzDD(m): 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
SSam01:
Anything that can kill the virus and stop it from replicating fast is a cure as far as coronavirus is concern.

It has nothing to do with immunity cos if your immune system was strong enough in the first instance you are not even suppose to have any of the symptoms. A strong immune system means being around people who have it and not test positive for example. I get beaten by mosquitoes and do not develop malaria or even have the symptoms.

So dont come here to mislead people or spread fear and any day you suspect you have it you can go ahead to call NCDC to come for you and let's see how your immune system can fight it in the isolation centre

From your response, I've easily deduced you're not even a medical personnel, and doesn't understand basic things about infection and immunity, and thus, have decided not to argue with you.
Nigeria is filled with people like you who're every where in the country dishing out information about things they know nothing about, and making it very difficult for trained professionals to function properly.
Re: Cure Coronavirus In 1 Week by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Please What Can Be The Cause Of Navel Pain / Get Rid Of That Asthma. Contact Me.. / Smokers Are Liable To Die Young. Is This Not Clear Enough On This Pack?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.