Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,433 members, 7,923,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 11:27 AM

Best Place In Europe To Secure A Pgd Or Msc ? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Place In Europe To Secure A Pgd Or Msc ? (1576 Views)

Best Countries In Europe To Visit? / Best Countries In Europe To Go & Hustle / Visa For A Pgd Course In The Uk, How Realistic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Place In Europe To Secure A Pgd Or Msc ? by menaxe: 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2011
hey nairalanders,i really need an advice plsss. i just graduated with a cgpa of (2.55) 2.2 in economics and wish to further my education abroad (europe)for my masters degree. i need info on how to go about this,
which country and university in europe can i study with this grade.
if am to start with a post graduate which university (country) is more affordable,where i can be working and schooling simumtaneously.
anticipating your response.
thanks
Re: Best Place In Europe To Secure A Pgd Or Msc ? by Davedavy: 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2011
menaxe:

hey nairalanders,i really need an advice plsss. i just graduated with a cgpa of (2.55) 2.2 in economics and wish to further my education abroad (europe)for my masters degree. i need info on how to go about this,
which country and university in europe can i study with this grade.
if am to start with a post graduate which university (country) is more affordable,where i can be working and schooling simumtaneously.
anticipating your response.
thanksĀ 

Decide how much you can afford to spend on tuition fees and google search base on that.Anywhere you decide to go,make sure you have enough bucks for living allowance.
Right now,things are not that easy in Europe and jobs aren't that easy to come by especially when thou findeth thyself in a country which thou speaketh the language notĀ 
So be well prepared!
Re: Best Place In Europe To Secure A Pgd Or Msc ? by sonia6968: 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2011
Visa / Legalization Appointment And Travel Insurance

Did u need a reliable person that can help you secure an appointment in spanish embassy both legalization of document and visa appointment, Travel insurance to all schengen states and yes if you are having problem with a visa and need a competent Lawyer to write an appeal on your behalf kindly contact

(NB) Visa / Legalization Appointment / Travel Insurance / Flight Reservation And Hotel Reservation

contact
BARRY

innobare2000@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Passport/visa Question For Us Folks / Dana Air Air Craft Just Crash Landed Around Alagbado Area Of Lagos. / I Need A Sample Of A Uk Visa Renewal Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.