Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

WWE Wrestling Fans Are Missing The Live Audience - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / WWE Wrestling Fans Are Missing The Live Audience (347 Views)

Many Chelsea Fans Are Not 'devastated' About Sarri's Exit- Pat Nevin / EPL: Some Chelsea Fans Are Stupid – Sarri / Can You Name The 4 Wrestling Legends In These Pictures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WWE Wrestling Fans Are Missing The Live Audience by Peaceraemi(f): 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
There's a lot that has been affected by the corona pandemic and wrestling is not left out.
Watching Raw,Smackdown and even WrestleMania,I discovered that the WWE audience is the life of the sport.
Some matches are formed from the little fights and quarrells going on in the backstage and lockerroom.
Others are formed from disputes,interruptions,disagreements happening in the ring.
Most matches are made by listening to what the audience are saying.
The screams,chants,exclamations and comments from the WWE audience has made the sport a little boring.
With no audience and just 2 commentators at a performance centre,WWE has lost its excitement and suspence.
Even WrestleMania - the biggest wrestling event in the year - has reduced to lower than any NXT paperview i could think of.
And am wondering,how much longer can the WWE management keep up with this ??

1 Like

Re: WWE Wrestling Fans Are Missing The Live Audience by DarkJeddi(m): 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
The thing is bad, I only watched the first episode of Raw since the no audience episodes and haven't been able to bother with any other show..

Downloaded Wrestlemania and haven't been able to watch more than 3 matches..

Boring.. angry

(1) (Reply)

For Sure 2-5 Odd Daily Get In Here / I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Africa So Expect No Funds From Me – Adebayor / Heracles Star, Cyriel Dessers - ‘I Deserve Eredivisie Top Scorer Award’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.