Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,942 members, 7,890,106 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:20 AM

[video] Lesbian Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Partner In Benin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [video] Lesbian Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Partner In Benin (1295 Views)

Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park / Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) / A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[video] Lesbian Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Partner In Benin by freshgbedu(m): 11:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
A Nigerian lady who said “YES” to her girlfriend’s marriage proposal in Benin, Edo State’s capital took to Facebook to proudly show off her engagement ring.
Love Nkem Ginika promised to give her girlfriend her “everlasting devotion, loyalty, respect and unconditional love for a lifetime” in the Facebook post she shared.
The lady who has already been getting congratulatory messages, wrote;
“I can’t promise you that dark clouds will never hover over our lives or that the future will bring us many rainbows. i can’t promise you that tomorrow will be perfect or that life will be easy but I can promise you my everlasting devotion,my loyalty,my respect and my unconditional love for a lifetime.
SEE VIDEO HERE https://lagostrend.com/gist/video-lesbian-nigerian-lady-proposes-to-her-partner-in-benin-see-pictures/

1 Share

Re: [video] Lesbian Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Partner In Benin by dawnomike(m): 11:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
Well, even though i am not for lesbianism...That is her choice
Re: [video] Lesbian Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Partner In Benin by Mrshape: 11:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
Were for Benin. Asking for a friend
Re: [video] Lesbian Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Partner In Benin by Tpave(m): 11:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
That's their own business
Re: [video] Lesbian Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Partner In Benin by OdefaGirl(f): 11:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
So e don reach home be that.....ok
Hello... Mr Olusegun Runsewe, come and take it up from here...if you know you know.. cool
Re: [video] Lesbian Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Partner In Benin by chiommy123(f): 6:00am On Apr 10, 2020
why the black one no wan show her face na anyways hope they're preparing their fourteen years
Re: [video] Lesbian Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Partner In Benin by uchman(m): 8:04am On Apr 10, 2020
After being an Olosho outside the country for years and now they are obvious that no guy will marry them, they will automatically change to lesbians.

Benin people,
Your stories must be about sex, una no get another work again?
Re: [video] Lesbian Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Partner In Benin by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 10, 2020
But that's a guys head now abi angry
Anyways that's their pro

(1) (Reply)

Autopsy Reports Reveal Horrifying Details Behind The Death Of Kobe Bryant!(video / ... / Men Struggle Too Much In This World Without Favors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.