Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,810 members, 7,965,982 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 06:35 AM

Happy Good Friday - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Good Friday (8530 Views)

Sex On Good Friday / Happy Good Friday! Best Easter Meme. / Good Friday: 7 Catholic Devotees Nailed To Cross In Philippines (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Good Friday by humblemikel(f): 10:21am On Apr 10, 2020
Avalancheman:

Ehya...you are just a small girl.

Even a prolonged interesting banter here could be referred to as a party...

The Easter mood itself is a party

And as a matured man you are
Your little knowledge didn't remind you today is good Friday and not Easter Sunday
You won't cease to amaze me.
Re: Happy Good Friday by Greatzeus(m): 10:37am On Apr 10, 2020
Since the day Jesus died for the sins of the world,every Friday is good Friday.
Re: Happy Good Friday by blazer90707: 10:46am On Apr 10, 2020
Please for those of you saying trash about Christ or christians. You do know that respect actually means you letting people belief what they want right without you having to constantly voice your nasty opinions about it and to think that before you opened this thread you knew it was for christains. Would it kill you if you had not opened it especially on a day like this when christains celebrate a very pivotal aspect of their faith. It's just like me coming to your house to tell you that your family, it's beliefs moral and structure is useless and irrelevant. It's not cool let's learn to let people be and have mutual respect for one another
Re: Happy Good Friday by Avalancheman: 11:07am On Apr 10, 2020
humblemikel:

And as a matured man you are
Your little knowledge didn't remind you today is good Friday and not Easter Sunday
You won't cease to amaze me.

It's still the same season...

The LORD said we should celebrate His death rather/more than His birth...
Re: Happy Good Friday by Dollabiz: 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
not happy
Re: Happy Good Friday by Iamfruitful: 5:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
No man can love me the way He did, for my sake He was publicly disgrace, He was stripped naked, He was mocked open, was beaten, was spit upon, He was humilited because of the love He has for me, He was nailed on the cross between two thieves, and gave up His life 4 me, what manna of love is this?? I won't make you go through this the second time, that's why i'v accepted you as my lover, the Lord of my life, my personal saviour, thank you Jesus for dying for me, I love you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam..... / Why Science Is More Powerful Than God With An Experiment. / What A Great Father He Is!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.