Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:34 PM

Make This Quarantine Profitable... Make Money - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Make This Quarantine Profitable... Make Money (365 Views)

Future Leaders International School Kaduna Closed For Violating Quarantine Order / Finding A Job That Will Pay You Weekly This Quarantine Period / Don't Let Your Kids Get Bored During This Quarantine Teach Them This ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make This Quarantine Profitable... Make Money by Jojo12345(f): 12:42am On Apr 10, 2020
If you're at home and you're broke ....you're on lockdown like you're quarantined�
If you're at home and you have something doing ... My dear you're on self - Isolation

I believe as individuals we are supposed to have streams of income , whether you're a student, graduate, unemployed or salary earner.
You don't depend on your parents always to foot your bills.
As a salary earner , you shouldn't depend on your salary , imagine now no movement due to the lockdown , how are you coping?
You keep applying for jobs , submitting your CV in every office , spending tfare to meet up with an interview , haba my brother is not fair nah�

As a graduate, you're still asking mummy money for airtime , really ?
As a lady you're depending on your man always to take Care of you with the mentality of " Is his duty? ..... Woman wake up kilode�

Anyways what am trying to pass across , it's high time you stop with the excuses and procrastination and finding something doing that will make this quarantine profitable for you.
You can't be indoor all day ,surfing the internet , throwing shades on celebrities who doesn't even know if you even exist, posting and ranting on Facebook , twitter everyday , while making the big guys behind theses social platform rich while or u do is make noise.

I know one brother will be like , am not giving them money , lemme burst your brain , the data subscription what of it?

Rather use that subscription for something better that will yield result and earn you cash.

Invest in yourself
Learn skills
Start up something (a business ) don't worry I got you covered on this , at least you have something or idea you want to bring forth but some factors are holding you back.
Invest in stuffs that will yield results even if not now at least later in the future.

Hey, am a student like you , I don't depend on my parents for everything , I have multiple streams of income so you should understand I don't Preach what I don't practice.
I don't depend on my man for anything , no dear I get hands , nothing do am so shine your eyes.

If you want to be financially free , you have multiple streams of income
You can't say you're financially free when you ain't making money even while sleeping , that's the goal right now.

Use this opportunity now , discover yourself, what you want do, what you're good at doing that you can monetize.

Join me in this journey , I help those who want to be helped, I work with those who are open minded please if your perspective towards things is negativity and all, am begging you dey your lane.

I work with those who are ready to be financially free , who are money minded and I do clean and legit business , hate shady deals please bikonu

If you're ready to hustle
If you're ready to set things right
If you're ready to be independent

Am here to help
You can reach me on this number call or DM 09065759049
Or just indicate that you're interested with your WhatsApp number.
Re: Make This Quarantine Profitable... Make Money by Jojo12345(f): 12:44am On Apr 10, 2020
Don't be broke when you can make money

Re: Make This Quarantine Profitable... Make Money by Jojo12345(f): 12:48am On Apr 10, 2020
This is a question , most people won't be able to answer reasonably.

Buh with my experience in business, I will invest it and bring back double of it.

I don't blv in fast money , invest this amount and get 6k by referring that's rubbish.

Work for your money , invest.

Re: Make This Quarantine Profitable... Make Money by Ikennaezento(m): 1:28am On Apr 10, 2020
Mtcheew
Re: Make This Quarantine Profitable... Make Money by Tega9999: 2:05am On Apr 10, 2020
I'm interested. 08109680734
Re: Make This Quarantine Profitable... Make Money by Jojo12345(f): 10:11am On Apr 10, 2020
The goal now is to be financially free

Buh you can't be , If you ain't doing anything.

Invest in yourself

Learn a skill

Start up something
Re: Make This Quarantine Profitable... Make Money by TerryMcGinis(m): 4:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
Jojo12345:
The goal now is to be financially free

Buh you can't be , If you ain't doing anything.

Invest in yourself

Learn a skill

Start up something
08143586547 plz add me
Re: Make This Quarantine Profitable... Make Money by Jojo12345(f): 5:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
TerryMcGinis:
08143586547 plz add me

I need ur WhatsApp line ....
Re: Make This Quarantine Profitable... Make Money by emanjayz(m): 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
For UNILAG MSC. qualifying past questions in Facility Management (Part Time Options) PAST QUESTIONS FROM 2010 TILL 2019.....pls do call or Whatapp Emma on 07062295199. @2.5K Softcopies .....Grab yours now and starts preparing....Forms will be sold immediately after this Lockdown..

Re: Make This Quarantine Profitable... Make Money by Jojo12345(f): 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
emanjayz:
For UNILAG MSC. qualifying past questions in Facility Management (Part Time Options) PAST QUESTIONS FROM 2010 TILL 2019.....pls do call or Whatapp Emma on 07062295199. @2.5K Softcopies .....Grab yours now and starts preparing....Forms will be sold immediately after this Lockdown..

Plz open ur thread
Re: Make This Quarantine Profitable... Make Money by ddharniels(m): 12:07am On Apr 11, 2020
Pls add up... 09022657763

(1) (Reply)

Coursera Together: Free Online Learning During COVID-19 / Positive Thinking / C Tutorial For Beginners | C Programming Tutorial | Intellipaat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.