Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,535 members, 7,917,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:44 PM

Emotion Is The Biggest Enemy In Forex - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Emotion Is The Biggest Enemy In Forex (548 Views)

Make Money In Forex Account Management / What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? / Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emotion Is The Biggest Enemy In Forex by Incips: 2:11am On Apr 10, 2020
Emotion is a precious gift from nature We use this gift in common life But in business life, emotions prove to be very much a threat to us. Emotion is such a weapon in business life that only leads us to loss. That is why we should control our emotions and greed when we have complete control over our emotions, then we will become a successful trader in the business. I try to keep the emotions under control throughout the business so that I become a successful threader. This is what every member wants in the forex business, so it is advisable for all of them to achieve success by keeping their emotions under control.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Dept And Don’t Know How To Pay? / Learning To Manage Your Finances As An Entrepreneur Will Help Your Business grow / Make The Right Investment..watch This Video And Thank Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.