Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,585 members, 7,948,265 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 05:16 PM

Why Hon Rotimi Makinde? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Hon Rotimi Makinde? (456 Views)

10th NASS: Why Hon. Abbas Tajudeen Should Emerge As Next Speaker / Why Hon Chukwuma Umeoji Is The Right Man To Succeed Governor Obiano / Rt Hon Rotimi Amaechi Meets Pres GEJ The 1st Time Since 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Hon Rotimi Makinde? by packagerz: 3:11am On Apr 10, 2020
Q=can you introduce yourself?
I am olusegun jeje packagerz,oap/Mc/Comedian.
Q=Good but why did you choose to celebrate Hon.Rotimi Makinde?
A=i woke up at mid night and my spirit told me to celebrate him cos the future is close-by.
Q=are you doing it because of money?
A=No,even though I have only 400naira left with me here in the studio which will take me back to my house.
Q=How can you describe Mr Makinde?

Hon. Rotimi Mikhail Makinde was born in Ile Ife, Osun State on the 3rd of January 1966 into the family of Alhaji Niniola Makinde. He is a Muslim and married to Queen Oyebanke Makinde (a loving daughter of Eesa of Iragbiji). They are blessed with children.

Hon Makinde started his formal education at Ansar Ud-Deen Primary School, Isale – Agbara, Ile Ife in 1976. He attended Okuu Grammar School, Okuu-Omoni, Ile Ife in 1983. He later proceeded to Government Teachers’ Training College, Sokoto and obtained his Ordinary Level Certificate. He gained admission to Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic, Birnin Kebbi where he obtained his National Diploma (ND) in Accountancy in 1989.

He later went to Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin for his HND (Higher National Diploma) and possessed the certificate, HND in Accountancy in 1998. As a man who values education, he proceeded to Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso and obtained a Postgraduate Diploma in Accountancy in 2006. He didn’t stop there but went back to the same institution (Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso) for his Masters program and got a Master’s degree in Finance (MBA), 2008.

He is an astute and qualified accountant by profession. He belongs to many academic professional bodies such as;

Member, Nigeria Institute of Management NIM
Associate Member, Institute of Cost and Management Accountants (ICMA).
Hon. Makinde started his work experience at NNPC (Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation) where he worked for good 20years before he later joined politics and was elected into the House of Representative of Nigeria as a member representing Ife Federal Constituency between the 2011 – 2015 under the platform of All Progressive Congress (APC).

He is a man of many parts, he is a Nollywood veteran and a businessman. He possessed a stable personality, tactful with excellent life-impactation skills who took delight in working for humanity. He is a man of creative ingenuity with great vision, indefatigable spirit, irrepressible courage whose uncommon initiatives have made him a success in every sphere of his life.He is the CEO of odua FM and Capricorn hotels

A=i woke up few years ago to notice odua FM, I walked into the radio station and make enquiry about doing a program, they gave me cool answer and I went back to hustle hard to get cash and came back to pay for airtime.
Q=really?
A=yes,it was fun, I had a full session on air which brought me to lime light,i remember vividly through this I was invited to a function which I meet people I have been dreaming about.
Q=people like who?
A=Bashorun dele momodu,Hon femi kehinde, orogun of oke-ila, sir oluloyo who is former governor of our state, Sir adebayo Adelabu,former minority leader of our state house of assembly HOn akeem ige, Chief bay Akala(former governor of oyo). Sir Festus adedayo and many more.
Q=really but how did you feel and what your impact at the event?
A=i was invited as a oap. I remember I had to borrow Agbada from day to wear that day. On that occasion I walked straight to meet Sir dele momodu who personally have me his number and since them I feel a big man inside me.
Q=but why Rotimi makinde?
A=thr truth is that I just like him cos he is straight forward, easy going and and has almost blessed most of his environment.
Q=are you close with him?
A=no,v never meet him one on one before.
Q=if you meet him now how is what will you feel?
A=i will be happy, I will seek his help, I am a comedian and oap and I like to move forward so I will seek his help financially and physically.
Q=when you say Help what do you have in mind.
A=the truth is that no big man wants to help you except you have what they need in you.you must have something so that they can benefit too.
Q=are you saying you must beg before any big man can help you?
A=no,but you must have potentials too.
Q=do you believe in Rotimi makinde?
A=sure.he is too Blessed.see my brother I have pictured him in Osun's future. He will one day be great again. See people don't appreciate the truth but during his tenure has Honourable member, he helped slots and no one I mean no current member has offer what he offered during his tenure to his people. But you no our people like eat and chop.
Q=thank you cos of time. If he offers you money today, I mean right now will you take it?
A=i said earlier, I don't v up to a thousand Maura at this covid19 period, definitely I will collect it, Nigeria is not easy. I see him building people and he will be a godfather in future and a leader.
Q=how far have you been doing in entertainment industry.
A=my sister, if not for internet, things r not easy, although I started last year ND I am. I improving, one day people will add and share my comedy and I will be celebrated.
Q=i appreciate you once again Mr segun jeje.
A=thanks

Re: Why Hon Rotimi Makinde? by helinues: 6:52am On Apr 10, 2020
Op,I guess na free you dey do this cos this is poorly written oo
Re: Why Hon Rotimi Makinde? by backnbeta(f): 6:57am On Apr 10, 2020
He left out the singular thing that made Rotimi Makinde popular - he was an actor!

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: Nigerians Should Reject The Satanic 'control Infectious Disease Bill / PDP Salivating Over Abacha Loot,they Missed The Opportunity To Share The Money / FG To Commence Feeding 3.1m Pupils At Home On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.