Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,942 members, 7,949,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

COVID-19: A Nairalander Calls On Seun To Offer Give Away For Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: A Nairalander Calls On Seun To Offer Give Away For Members (627 Views)

Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland / Appeal To Seun To Delete The Following Peter Obi Threads For Lack Of Evidence / David Hundeyin Advises Seun To Sell Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: A Nairalander Calls On Seun To Offer Give Away For Members by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:54am On Apr 10, 2020
When Will Seun Owner Of Nairaland Do Give Away For Us??

Seun owner of Nairaland is a celebrity and there is no doubt about it.

Like other celebrities are doing on other social media to assist there followers the little way they can during this lockdown.

I call on all Nairalanders to join me call on Seun, Lalasticlala and other mods to put heads together and do small give away for members.

We have other rich Nairalanders here who would be willing to assist in one way or other, I urge them to join Mr Seun.

My humble appeal.

If you like this to happen, then tag Seun and other mods to this post, like and share.

Let it get to front page.
cry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: A Nairalander Calls On Seun To Offer Give Away For Members by Loooooooogstory: 6:59am On Apr 10, 2020
Omo this one don even upgrade the package.
Hehehe

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Nairalander Calls On Seun To Offer Give Away For Members by princemillla(m): 7:00am On Apr 10, 2020
Seconded grin

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Nairalander Calls On Seun To Offer Give Away For Members by chatinent: 7:00am On Apr 10, 2020
They can.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: A Nairalander Calls On Seun To Offer Give Away For Members by Skyfornia(m): 7:02am On Apr 10, 2020
Oga Seun do the needful

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Nairalander Calls On Seun To Offer Give Away For Members by Charleys: 7:04am On Apr 10, 2020
I listened to fresH FM yesterday and I realized that Yoruba people are synonymous with begging.

People were calling to beg, are you serious.
That they haven't eaten anything since morning.

Begging on radio. Na so it don reach?

Even people in the north do not call radio shows to beg
Re: COVID-19: A Nairalander Calls On Seun To Offer Give Away For Members by Yemike(m): 7:05am On Apr 10, 2020
I don't know the username of any mod except puskin and lala(I don't know the correct spelling).

Why not tag them yourself op?
Re: COVID-19: A Nairalander Calls On Seun To Offer Give Away For Members by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:09am On Apr 10, 2020
Charleys:
I listened to fresH FM yesterday and I realized that Yoruba people are synonymous with begging.

Don't be stupid why trying to change the topic??

Like say if I send you 20k u go reject am

One or two persons could benefit from this call no matter how small this may go.

Lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Nairalander Calls On Seun To Offer Give Away For Members by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:10am On Apr 10, 2020
Seun no get money like that na...

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Nairalander Calls On Seun To Offer Give Away For Members by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 10, 2020
Charleys:

Na because say them no fit afford mobile phone,na only radio them Sabi..

Yoruba people are synonymous with begging or what do you call it,haven't u seen the way hausa's beg at yoruba so called oja-obas...
Re: COVID-19: A Nairalander Calls On Seun To Offer Give Away For Members by Aidejay(m): 7:26am On Apr 10, 2020
Waste of data thread.
Re: COVID-19: A Nairalander Calls On Seun To Offer Give Away For Members by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 10, 2020
Seun is Yoruba and I can only deduce he's too stingen and the reason is not farfetched

Lalasticlala, mynd444, ishilove and other mod need to call him to other cos other social platform like Nairaland are paying their members doing what we normally do on Nairaland without receiving nothing.
Re: COVID-19: A Nairalander Calls On Seun To Offer Give Away For Members by OkutaNla: 7:59am On Apr 10, 2020
Charleys:

Go on twitter and see your fellow ibo men begging to feed their families. Even here on Nairaland, just a few days ago one of them went as far as showing pictures of his family in a one bedroom apt while begging to feed them. When will you people learn to stop dragging others when you are no better? When will you people receive sense?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: A Nairalander Calls On Seun To Offer Give Away For Members by Tetrahedron(m): 8:00am On Apr 10, 2020
The people are only a reflection of the govt grin grin grin

Modified begi begi govt
Re: COVID-19: A Nairalander Calls On Seun To Offer Give Away For Members by otomatic(m): 8:30am On Apr 10, 2020
Is Seun a "celebrity" in the sense we use that word? Can you identify him if you see him?
The guy is usually quiet, so he might be doing something in his usual quiet way.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Nairalander Calls On Seun To Offer Give Away For Members by bluemansion: 2:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
Supported. Seun, come and do the needful.
Re: COVID-19: A Nairalander Calls On Seun To Offer Give Away For Members by Smithkafors(m): 3:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
OkutaNla:

Go on twitter and see your fellow ibo men begging to feed their families. Even here on Nairaland, just a few days ago one of them went as far as showing pictures of his family in a one bedroom apt while begging to feed them. When will you people learn to stop dragging others when you are no better? When will you people receive sense?
Why did you bring igbos to this,is he an igbo person?.....how come igbos have the least poverty index in reference to the money that will be shared by federal government?.Pls don't involve igbos in argument,the person you are replying might be from other tribe .thanks.
Re: COVID-19: A Nairalander Calls On Seun To Offer Give Away For Members by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:
Seun no get money like that na...

Who tell u

@peterangelo
Re: COVID-19: A Nairalander Calls On Seun To Offer Give Away For Members by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
AccessME:
Seun is Yoruba and I can only deduce he's too stingen and the reason is not farfetched

Lalasticlala, mynd444, ishilove and other mod need to call him to other cos other social platform like Nairaland are paying their members doing what we normally do on Nairaland without receiving nothing.

U r correct
Re: COVID-19: A Nairalander Calls On Seun To Offer Give Away For Members by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
Seun is a programmer seun is not different from jack n mark
Seun u gat to do something
Re: COVID-19: A Nairalander Calls On Seun To Offer Give Away For Members by UKkev: 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
Charleys:

So many immaturity on this forum (Nairaland). must you people bring in tribalism into everything? I am an igbo man and I find comments like this as stupid. Whether it's from an Igbo, housa, Yoruba man, or from other tribes. It's bad and you guys should grow up

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Nairalander Calls On Seun To Offer Give Away For Members by bayortech(m): 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
in case, this is my details, 0057711415 Sterling bank
Re: COVID-19: A Nairalander Calls On Seun To Offer Give Away For Members by CYBERWEAVER(m): 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
Seun should start from here 6551013280 Fidelity bank
Re: COVID-19: A Nairalander Calls On Seun To Offer Give Away For Members by udilson: 4:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
Seun stop wasting your time that dude is a core yoruba conservative
Re: COVID-19: A Nairalander Calls On Seun To Offer Give Away For Members by Charleys: 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
UKkev:

So many immaturity on this forum (Nairaland). must you people bring in tribalism into everything? I am an igbo man and I find comments like this as stupid. Whether it's from an Igbo, housa, Yoruba man, or from other tribes. It's bad and you guys should grow up

The program is called Freshly Pressed it's a call-in morning show on radio.
Re: COVID-19: A Nairalander Calls On Seun To Offer Give Away For Members by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
Seun , lalalastical mynd44 dominique pls do the needful, God bless u all.
Re: COVID-19: A Nairalander Calls On Seun To Offer Give Away For Members by Lighthammer(m): 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
Charleys:

really?dnt let me reply you with the trash u typed up there

(1) (Reply)

35 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total 442. 152 discharged. 13 deaths / Is It True That The Current Lockdown In Nigeria Will Be D For Another Two Weeks? / Aisha Buhari Donates 16 Trailers Of Food Items, PPE To Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.