Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,474 members, 7,944,371 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 03:14 PM

Man Kills 59.5 Inches Snake At Power Line New Haven Enugu, Cut , Cook And Use It - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Kills 59.5 Inches Snake At Power Line New Haven Enugu, Cut , Cook And Use It (422 Views)

No. 1 Giland Chime Street Railway line New Heaven Extension /Thinkers Corner / Man Kills Python With His Motor Jack (Pictures) / Earthquake In New Haven Enugu? (see Shocking Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills 59.5 Inches Snake At Power Line New Haven Enugu, Cut , Cook And Use It by foxxymobile1(m): 7:02am On Apr 10, 2020
New Haven, Power Line Substation Enugu. — A near record-breaking reptile snake was found in Enugu Nigeria County.

The harmless snake measured 59.5 inches long, just about four inches shy of the world record. Unfortunately for the snake, its life came to an untimely end.

"It darted out straight out in front of me, and I hit it," Fort Man said. "I thought, 'That looked like a snake.'"

Fort Man was heading home after moving around his community to visit friends due to corono virus outbreak in the country, when he ran over the huge snake.

At first he didn't have any idea what kind of snake it was.

"So I backed up and got out, and sure enough it was a big snake," Fort Man said. "By that time it was dead. So I just got some gloves I had in my truck and picked it up and threw it in the back of my truck. I thought, 'Man, that's the biggest snake I've ever seen.'"

Fort Man called his Ichiea, a well-known community outdoorsman, who came to take a look at the snake.

"When I looked over in back of his truck, and I saw that snake, I knew it was something special about it," Ichiea said. "Because I've seen lots of sneaks and lots of cottonmouths; never seen a snake like that. Never."

As it turns out, the snake, which measured 59.5 inches, is just four inches shy of a world record for the species.

Fort Man, was observed latter, rotten and cutting the sneak meat, I am going to use it to cook okoro soup this Easter Season.

Watch Video below....

https://web.facebook.com/obinnafrancis.eyisi

Like share comment your Thoughts!!

Re: Man Kills 59.5 Inches Snake At Power Line New Haven Enugu, Cut , Cook And Use It by chatinent: 7:04am On Apr 10, 2020
Lala, your tradition people have arrived. Lala is from Idemili in Abia state.
Re: Man Kills 59.5 Inches Snake At Power Line New Haven Enugu, Cut , Cook And Use It by majamajic(m): 7:05am On Apr 10, 2020
4 inches short of world record ?

Why measure after smoking the meat ?

Don't know one can still get that size in enugu
Re: Man Kills 59.5 Inches Snake At Power Line New Haven Enugu, Cut , Cook And Use It by Aidejay(m): 7:07am On Apr 10, 2020
How will the family members and mother of the snake be feeling now?
Hope one day all these animals don't become wiser and start a revolution.
Re: Man Kills 59.5 Inches Snake At Power Line New Haven Enugu, Cut , Cook And Use It by Yustash001(m): 7:11am On Apr 10, 2020
Chai...
Re: Man Kills 59.5 Inches Snake At Power Line New Haven Enugu, Cut , Cook And Use It by bluefilm: 7:14am On Apr 10, 2020
This story will not make front page.
Re: Man Kills 59.5 Inches Snake At Power Line New Haven Enugu, Cut , Cook And Use It by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:21am On Apr 10, 2020
angry
Re: Man Kills 59.5 Inches Snake At Power Line New Haven Enugu, Cut , Cook And Use It by nifemi25(m): 7:36am On Apr 10, 2020
Set awon lalasticaly..

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock ZTE MF920 Wifi Mifi Router / DG, Cyms's Birthday: King Tonto Dikeh, Ohaneze, Arewa, Oodua Others Showers Enc / The Truth About Professor Worugji And The Faculty Of Law, University Of Calabar.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.