Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,755 members, 7,885,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:17 PM

Female Keke Passenger in Fatal Accident after being hit by Police Truck in Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Keke Passenger in Fatal Accident after being hit by Police Truck in Lagos (1646 Views)

IPOB Members Burn Passenger In Imo For Flouting Sit-At-Home Order / Toyin Ajinde Dies In Car Accident After Going Into Coma / Rotimi Amaechi Escapes Car Fire Accident After Plane Incident. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Female Keke Passenger in Fatal Accident after being hit by Police Truck in Lagos by seedgreen(m): 7:59am On Apr 10, 2020
It’s with so much pain i write this this morning.
A lady (Rebecca Benjamin )who was coming back from medical check up yesterday evening around 9pm boarded a tricycle.

All of a sudden, a police Hulu’s truck from morning where hit the tricycle into the gutter and ran away. It happened right before our eyes. This happened at Ijegun rd of ikotun. The police men were on parade from Isheri Oshun police station, Area M Lagos.

We quickly rushed her to the hospital, her legs were almost broken, her flesh were gone. I couldn’t stand the pains she would have gone through.

We rushed her to the nearby hospital.
Then we went to the police station only for the DPO to threaten to arrest us and he walked out of us. We tried getting his attention but he kept shouting and said he’ll put us in the cell.

Pls I don’t know who can help to get this to the right authority.

I think the mod should help put this on FP
They can contact Mr David on 07033052295 he’s currently with the lady at the hospital

Pls admin help push this to FP so that it can get the right attention.

Re: Female Keke Passenger in Fatal Accident after being hit by Police Truck in Lagos by successmatters(m): 8:03am On Apr 10, 2020
Haba
Re: Female Keke Passenger in Fatal Accident after being hit by Police Truck in Lagos by PedroEastman: 8:07am On Apr 10, 2020
The police is not your friend and that is why I don't pity them when they die
Re: Female Keke Passenger in Fatal Accident after being hit by Police Truck in Lagos by josh123(m): 8:08am On Apr 10, 2020
Hmmmm, what a shock!!!
Re: Female Keke Passenger in Fatal Accident after being hit by Police Truck in Lagos by Lanretoye(m): 8:11am On Apr 10, 2020
Tag your topic as graphic,I will get you the police public complaint lines
Re: Female Keke Passenger in Fatal Accident after being hit by Police Truck in Lagos by GamalNasser: 8:15am On Apr 10, 2020
Sad
Re: Female Keke Passenger in Fatal Accident after being hit by Police Truck in Lagos by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:15am On Apr 10, 2020
Get the lady's relatives on phone

They should head straight to the hospital....

From there take it Up with the police authorities

1 Like

Re: Female Keke Passenger in Fatal Accident after being hit by Police Truck in Lagos by seedgreen(m): 8:16am On Apr 10, 2020
Lanretoye:
Tag your topic as graphic,I will get you the police public complaint lines
Thank you so much
Re: Female Keke Passenger in Fatal Accident after being hit by Police Truck in Lagos by seedgreen(m): 8:17am On Apr 10, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
Get the lady's relatives on phone

They should head straight to the hospital....

From there take it Up with the police authorities

We have reached out to them. They should be at the hospital now.
Re: Female Keke Passenger in Fatal Accident after being hit by Police Truck in Lagos by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 10, 2020
A tricycle they planned to arrest and make money from ?

We're they drunk to hit the tricycle ?

Nigeria full of mad people who feel they are okay.
Re: Female Keke Passenger in Fatal Accident after being hit by Police Truck in Lagos by seedgreen(m): 8:37am On Apr 10, 2020
We have been able to get the DPO no — 0803 666 2448

Pls admin help move this to the FP.

This is a matter of life. This matter deserves attention.
Re: Female Keke Passenger in Fatal Accident after being hit by Police Truck in Lagos by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:57am On Apr 10, 2020
seedgreen:

We have reached out to them. They should be at the hospital now.

Alright bro
Re: Female Keke Passenger in Fatal Accident after being hit by Police Truck in Lagos by Godjone(m): 9:18am On Apr 10, 2020
VERY WICKED SETS OF BEINGS. THEY BEHAVE AT TIMES LIKE THEY ARE NOT HUMANS. USELESS LOTS
Re: Female Keke Passenger in Fatal Accident after being hit by Police Truck in Lagos by seedgreen(m): 9:24am On Apr 10, 2020
Admin pls help put this on front page.

2 Likes

Re: Female Keke Passenger in Fatal Accident after being hit by Police Truck in Lagos by Lovelive: 9:55am On Apr 10, 2020
So sad

À suivre ...
Re: Female Keke Passenger in Fatal Accident after being hit by Police Truck in Lagos by Mynd44: 10:01am On Apr 10, 2020

(1)

The Powerful Speech Of Gideon Orkar / Obaseki Maybe Impeached Before Election- Christology Of Nairaland / You’ll Regret It If Pantami Is Removed, Gumi Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.