Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,446 members, 7,917,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:08 AM

Britain Pulls Out From 5G Contract With Chinese Firm Huawei(see Reasons) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Britain Pulls Out From 5G Contract With Chinese Firm Huawei(see Reasons) (4194 Views)

Stonebwoy Pulls Out Gun During Fight With Shatta Wale At VGMA20 (video) / Peter Okoye Drives N30m Dodge Challenger To Renew His Contract With Olympic Milk / YUNGSAM Emomotimi Samuel Signs Contract With Oneword Records, Gets Range Rover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Britain Pulls Out From 5G Contract With Chinese Firm Huawei(see Reasons) by Anna11: 8:00am On Apr 10, 2020
British PM Boris Johnson is said to have decided to pull out of the 5G contract with Chinese firm Huawei.

It has been reported that the British PM came to the decision after he was furious about a recent shipment of test kits bound for the UK were found to be contaminated with coronavirus.

Furthermore, Boris Johnson too is said to have gone into self-quarantine after being tested positive for Coronavirus.
The test kits were assembled in Luxembourg by food safety and laboratory testing services firm Eurofins.
The infected elements are “probes and primers,” the long, thin swabs that medical personnel use to collect samples from the nasal and oral cavities. Eurofins has said that the infected elements were supplied by China. Continue Reading...

Re: Britain Pulls Out From 5G Contract With Chinese Firm Huawei(see Reasons) by PedroEastman: 8:04am On Apr 10, 2020
I think the Chinese contaminated the test kit with covid 19 intentionally but I think I still have love for 5g.
Re: Britain Pulls Out From 5G Contract With Chinese Firm Huawei(see Reasons) by MikeBetty(m): 8:11am On Apr 10, 2020
And Some Useless Fellows Are Busy Bringing The Same Chinese And Their Stupid Donations In To Infect Us More. Dont We Have Qualified Doctors? How Can You Take Your Bullet Wound To The Same Person Who Shot You To Remove The Pellet? The Same Chinese Openly Showed The Disden And Hatred To Our Citizens In Their Country. By The Time Chinese And Their Govt Is True With Us, Guinea Pigs That Is Meant For Laboratory Experiment Will Be Better Than Us. Now Who Test The So called Donations Against Covid19 From China? I And My Family Will Not Subject Ourselves To Receive Their Free Thing.

2 Likes

Re: Britain Pulls Out From 5G Contract With Chinese Firm Huawei(see Reasons) by Anwons(m): 8:13am On Apr 10, 2020
As the case of the devil giving with the right hand and collects back with the left hand, how would any reasonable leader continue with such contract after you intend to destroy his nation? If true, good decision.
Re: Britain Pulls Out From 5G Contract With Chinese Firm Huawei(see Reasons) by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 10, 2020
Front page please. Nigerian government, don't use those test kits from China O., Destroy them now. Alert
Re: Britain Pulls Out From 5G Contract With Chinese Firm Huawei(see Reasons) by mployer(m): 8:20am On Apr 10, 2020
Source please!!
Re: Britain Pulls Out From 5G Contract With Chinese Firm Huawei(see Reasons) by Anwons(m): 8:21am On Apr 10, 2020
MikeBetty:
And Some Useless Fellows Are Busy Bringing The Same Chinese And Their Stupid Donations In To Infect Us More. Dont We Have Qualified Doctors? How Can You Take Your Bullet Wound To The Same Person Who Shot You To Remove The Pellet? The Same Chinese

Guy, we shouldn't bother ourselves much about those Chinese things brought to Nigeria, it's not really for Nigerians, maybe, it's for the medical overseas tourists(Politicians) who can no longer travel out. You know, since the pandemic, they can't go over there again and they wouldn't want their ailments to be revealed to Nigerian Doctors.
Re: Britain Pulls Out From 5G Contract With Chinese Firm Huawei(see Reasons) by MikeBetty(m): 8:37am On Apr 10, 2020
Anwons:

Guy, we shouldn't bother ourselves much about those Chinese things brought to Nigeria, it's not really for Nigerians, maybe, it's for the medical overseas tourists(Politicians) who can no longer travel out. You know, since the pandemic, they can't go over there again and they wouldn't want their ailments to be revealed to Nigerian Doctors.
My Dear, My Fear Is This Virus Now Seems Like Virus For The " Rich" That Is Why It Is Not Spreading Fast. If Actually Chinese Brings In Unscrutinized Vaccines And Inject It on The Poor, It Will Not Be Easy To Control.

1 Like

Re: Britain Pulls Out From 5G Contract With Chinese Firm Huawei(see Reasons) by Nbote(m): 9:00am On Apr 10, 2020
MikeBetty:
And Some Useless Fellows Are Busy Bringing The Same Chinese And Their Stupid Donations In To Infect Us More. Dont We Have Qualified Doctors? How Can You Take Your Bullet Wound To The Same Person Who Shot You To Remove The Pellet? The Same Chinese Openly Showed The Disden And Hatred To Our Citizens In Their Country. By The Time Chinese And Their Govt Is True With Us, Guinea Pigs That Is Meant For Laboratory Experiment Will Be Better Than Us. Now Who Test The So called Donations Against Covid19 From China? I And My Family Will Not Subject Ourselves To Receive Their Free Thing.

Oga google d info urself before joining d ignorant bandwagon spreading nonsense
Re: Britain Pulls Out From 5G Contract With Chinese Firm Huawei(see Reasons) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:24am On Apr 10, 2020
Why cancel the contract just because some test kits tested positive for the virus? I see the hand of Trump in this, or Boris has just started to believe the numerous 5G conspiracy theories.

(1) (Reply)

When I Came Back From China This Is What Happened / Nollywood Actress, COSSY ORJIAKOR Has Just Bought 12 Plots Of Lands In Abuja. / Tuface And Annie Idibia's Daughter Makes Movie Debut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.