Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,858 members, 7,980,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 11:06 PM

My Take On Nnamdi Kanu Showing Hole In Jubril/buhari Face. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On Nnamdi Kanu Showing Hole In Jubril/buhari Face. (1266 Views)

Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency / The Look On Buhari’s Face As He Boards Presidential Jet (Photos) / See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On Nnamdi Kanu Showing Hole In Jubril/buhari Face. by Biafra1stson: 10:52am On Apr 10, 2020
My Take On Nnamdi Kanu Showing A New Hole In Jubril/Buhari Face - PHOTOS

This is my opinion on Nnamdi Kanu saga as he shows a new opening in Jubril/Buhari face.

If we look at this critically this underscores the fact that this Mr Nnamdi Kanu might be a confused fellow. Base on my following observations on Nnamdi Kanu presentations and explanations. This is a photo recently shared by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu on the 6th day of April 2020 presenting a new observation that there was a hole in Jubril/Buhari facial mask.

This is the link to the Twitter post

https://mobile.twitter.com/MaziNnamdiKanu/status/1247124831616806914

This is the photo Nnamdi Kanu shared on Twitter.

Reasons Why Nnamdi Kanu Might Be Totally Wrong On Jubril/Buhari Saga

1. Nnamdi Kanu claimed Jubril/Buhari did a face transplant/surgery.

2. Nnamdi Kanu changed his words now claims Jubril/Buhari is wearing a mask.

3. Nnamdi Kanu claimed there are over three people acting as the Jubril/Buhari.

No1. Nnamdi Kanu claimed Jubril/Buhari did a face transplant/surgery: We should bear in mind that a facial transplant is 100% different from a mask. Let's look at the difference between a facial mask and a face transplant. Even if Jubril/Buhari was made with facial surgery what about his shoulders and steps, can it be forged by surgery also? We should appreciate our beloved country and our president. We should defend our country Nigeria we should not let anybody lie to us that our president is dead and replaced with this points I'll convince you that Buhari is alive and there is no body double.

May God bless Nigeria.

This is a face transplant how it looks like

This is a case of Andy Sandness you can watch the video on YouTube for further verification

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7OcH1YkWRI

If you noticed the face you can see the mark probably from the surgeon's who did the face the cutting and joining. A face transplant can never be as smooth as that of the incumbent president.

We should understand that the truth does not change, any fact that change is no more a fact or truth. Nnamdi Kanu has earlier held his ground that the Jubril/Buhari saga was done with intensive plastic surgery, but now he's saying it's a mask. The truth does not change.

Now let's look at how a mask looks like. All these mask do limit lips movement, so there is no way Buhari would wear and speak free. But Buhari is speaking free this shows that there is neither a mask.

Each lips movement will be difficult. You can watch a video of the mask below for further understanding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRLo-KWPmh0

Before now Nnamdi Kanu has reiterated countless times that Jubril/Buhari was brought from Sudan and the Nigerian government spent millions of dollars in the surgery. There was a time they were making a trend saying Buhari should remove his cap.

All of a sudden they are no longer talking of the millions on surgery they are now referring to a mask.

3. Nnamdi Kanu claimed there are over three people acting as the Jubril/Buhari. This is the most foolish thing Nnamdi Kanu has ever said. He said we have three Jubrils watch the video below fast forward to 33:13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIyzvGMsLag

But at this point he is no longer saying we have three Jubrils/Buhari's in Nigeria. Let's not be confused.

My fellow Nigerians I beg you to disregard anything on Jubril/Buhari by Nnamdi Kanu. Long live Nigeria.
Re: My Take On Nnamdi Kanu Showing Hole In Jubril/buhari Face. by Seetto: 10:57am On Apr 10, 2020
This guy is the biggest clown of all time.
Re: My Take On Nnamdi Kanu Showing Hole In Jubril/buhari Face. by Biafra1stson: 10:57am On Apr 10, 2020
Please I cant post photos in between write ups. So let me upload here.

this is how a facial transplant looks like

Re: My Take On Nnamdi Kanu Showing Hole In Jubril/buhari Face. by Biafra1stson: 10:58am On Apr 10, 2020
this is how a mask looks like
Let Nnamdi Kanu not deceive us by saying mask and surgery interchangeably like a confused fellow.
A facial mask do limit lips movement

Re: My Take On Nnamdi Kanu Showing Hole In Jubril/buhari Face. by galaxy2020(m): 11:00am On Apr 10, 2020
Please We have more serious issue on our hands(covid19) than thinking of Nnamdi and jubril/buhari. Who dem help?
Re: My Take On Nnamdi Kanu Showing Hole In Jubril/buhari Face. by nagastat: 11:04am On Apr 10, 2020
Futile persuasion.

Dem no go ever gree!
The dilector has spoken. grin

1 Like

Re: My Take On Nnamdi Kanu Showing Hole In Jubril/buhari Face. by yaki84: 11:08am On Apr 10, 2020
Biafra1stson:
My Take On Nnamdi Kanu Showing A New Hole In Jubril/Buhari Face - PHOTOS

This is my opinion on Nnamdi Kanu saga as he shows a new opening in Jubril/Buhari face.

If we look at this critically this underscores the fact that this Mr Nnamdi Kanu might be a confused fellow. Base on my following observations on Nnamdi Kanu presentations and explanations. This is a photo recently shared by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu on the 6th day of April 2020 presenting a new observation that there was a hole in Jubril/Buhari facial mask.

This is the link to the Twitter post

https://mobile.twitter.com/MaziNnamdiKanu/status/1247124831616806914

This is the photo Nnamdi Kanu shared on Twitter.

Reasons Why Nnamdi Kanu Might Be Totally Wrong On Jubril/Buhari Saga

1. Nnamdi Kanu claimed Jubril/Buhari did a face transplant/surgery.

3. Nnamdi Kanu claimed there are over three people acting as the Jubril/Buhari.

No1. Nnamdi Kanu claimed Jubril/Buhari did a face transplant/surgery: We should bear in mind that a facial transplant is 100% different from a mask. Let's look at the difference between a facial mask and a face transplant. Even if Jubril/Buhari was made with facial surgery what about his shoulders and steps, can it be forged by surgery also? We should appreciate our beloved country and our president. We should defend our country Nigeria we should not let anybody lie to us that our president is dead and replaced with this points I'll convince you that Buhari is alive and there is no body double.

May God bless Nigeria.

This is a face transplant how it looks like

This is a case of Andy Sandness you can watch the video on YouTube for further verification

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7OcH1YkWRI

If you noticed the face you can see the mark probably from the surgeon's who did the face the cutting and joining. A face transplant can never be as smooth as that of the incumbent president.

We should understand that the truth does not change, any fact that change is no more a fact or truth. Nnamdi Kanu has earlier held his ground that the Jubril/Buhari saga was done with intensive plastic surgery, but now he's saying it's a mask. The truth does not change.

Now let's look at how a mask looks like. All these mask do limit lips movement, so there is no way Buhari would wear and speak free. But Buhari is speaking free this shows that there is neither a mask.

Each lips movement will be difficult. You can watch a video of the mask below for further understanding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRLo-KWPmh0

Before now Nnamdi Kanu has reiterated countless times that Jubril/Buhari was brought from Sudan and the Nigerian government spent millions of dollars in the surgery. There was a time they were making a trend saying Buhari should remove his cap.

All of a sudden they are no longer talking of the millions on surgery they are now referring to a mask.

3. Nnamdi Kanu claimed there are over three people acting as the Jubril/Buhari. This is the most foolish thing Nnamdi Kanu has ever said. He said we have three Jubrils watch the video below fast forward to 33:13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIyzvGMsLag

But at this point he is no longer saying we have three Jubrils/Buhari's in Nigeria. Let's not be confused.

My fellow Nigerians I beg you to disregard anything on Jubril/Buhari by Nnamdi Kanu. Long live Nigeria.

U and Nnamdi kana r on the same pedestal.
U guys lack what to do.
U two need a job .

1 Like

Re: My Take On Nnamdi Kanu Showing Hole In Jubril/buhari Face. by Authoreety: 1:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
The big question here should be;
Where is our president and his cabal,

OR

What is hapning to our president and his cabal?
Truely, Nigeria hath no president.
Re: My Take On Nnamdi Kanu Showing Hole In Jubril/buhari Face. by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
dats your own opinion, mine is, there is something fishy going on in Aso rock they are hidding from us....
Re: My Take On Nnamdi Kanu Showing Hole In Jubril/buhari Face. by DanArrewa: 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
Nnamdi cownu my man!!

Nnamdi the leader of indigenous people of Biafra!!!

(1) (Reply)

Youngest Political Appointee Emerged In Nigeria As Gov Ayade Appoints 19-yr-old / Breaking News :IMF Approves $3.4bn RFI To Support Nigeria’s COVID-19 Fight / Kano Govt Stops Payment Of 30k Minimum Wage, Reverts To 18k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.