Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,057 members, 7,946,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:15 PM

There Are No Fake Pastors Anywhere! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Are No Fake Pastors Anywhere! (1329 Views)

Which Country Has The Highest Number Of Fake Pastors In The World? / 8 Very Noticable Signs Of FAKE PASTORS/PREACHERS/BISHOPS / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are No Fake Pastors Anywhere! by kkins25(m): 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
What is taking you that so long to continue fa?
haha. I was reading your article and forgot myself.. I have to pay to read the complete tori. Haba!! cheesy grin grin
Re: There Are No Fake Pastors Anywhere! by MuttleyLaff: 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
kkins25:
haha. I was reading your article and forgot myself
Considering that truth is stranger than fiction, it is understandable and so you've already being forgiven.

Now with all that said, chop, chop, quit keeping us waiting kkins25, where is the frigging follow up to your:
" However, there is one loophole in the virgin birth of jesus that makes sonmvayina win this battle... Should i Continue...?" remark angry angry angry

kkins25:
I have to pay to read the complete tori. Haba!! cheesy grin grin
[img]https://media./images/61456c75bda3cd6bde6db83a8bf9e148/tenor.gif[/img]
You did? Oh dear, lol.

Knowledge no get price sha anyway. sonmvayina Mr Walking Contradictions wouldnt. Poverty na bastard, lol. Ignorance papa, hin no go beta foram, lol

1 Like

Re: There Are No Fake Pastors Anywhere! by kkins25(m): 7:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Considering that truth is stranger than fiction, it is understandable and so you've already being forgiven.

Now with all that said, chop, chop, quit keeping us waiting kkins25, where is the frigging follow up to your:
" However, there is one loophole in the virgin birth of jesus that makes sonmvayina win this battle... Should i Continue...?" remark angry angry angry

[img]https://media./images/61456c75bda3cd6bde6db83a8bf9e148/tenor.gif[/img]
You did? Oh dear, lol.

Knowledge no get price sha anyway. sonmvayina Mr Walking Contradictions wouldnt. Poverty na bastard, lol. Ignorance papa, hin no go beta foram, lol

Adjustments have been made.. And i didnt lay oh i meant i couldn't complete the read because i had to pay
Re: There Are No Fake Pastors Anywhere! by Empressabbie(f): 9:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
ikechukwu21:

I have just one task for you "smart man" I want you to tell me the exact time you fall asleep tonight. I'm not talking about when you close your eyes o. I'm talking about the exact time you fall asleep If you can do that, then I'll agree with your theory but if you can't then your brain is too small. Almighty "Comprehender."
Comprehend ko comprehension ni.
Stop being foolish!
He's not saying he knows everything but he knows more than you. Your post showed how ignorant you are. You as a believer, can you tell what time you sleep?
If I begin to ask you questions based on what you believe, I'm very sure you won't be able to answer any?
Being able to question the existence of god requires logical reasoning, and it's obvious you lack it

1 Like

Re: There Are No Fake Pastors Anywhere! by ThinkFreely: 9:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
No evidence to suggest that any pastor is not fake.
Pastors are fake and deceptive
Re: There Are No Fake Pastors Anywhere! by ikechukwu21(m): 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
Empressabbie:

Stop being foolish!
He's not saying he knows everything but he knows more than you. Your post showed how ignorant you are. You as a believer, can you tell what time you sleep?
If I begin to ask you questions based on what you believe, I'm very sure you won't be able to answer any?
Being able to question the existence of god requires logical reasoning, and it's obvious you lack it

Madam You're the foolish one here. As logical as you are why u never create anything? You need pillars to sustain a building yet the clouds over your head never fall on you since the day dem born you.U have small brain and big mouth to talk abi? U think you're wise so you want to use your "wisdom" to search out the one who formed you. Keep feeling fly until rapture hit you like play. Then we shall see how it all ends up.
Here is a scripture for you and your fellow atheists:

THE FOOL SAYS IN HIS HEART THAT THERE IS NO GOD (Psalm 14:1)

You're welcome
Re: There Are No Fake Pastors Anywhere! by ikechukwu21(m): 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
ThinkFreely:
No evidence to suggest that any pastor is not fake.
Pastors are fake and deceptive

The only way to figure out that something is fake is if you have seen the original before. My post is telling people to go look for God themselves. It is only lazy and unserious Christians that end up being scammed. A man who has had series of encounters with God in his secret place and daily life CANNOT I repeat CANNOT be scammed.
Re: There Are No Fake Pastors Anywhere! by ThinkFreely: 7:02am On Apr 12, 2020
ikechukwu21:

The only way to figure out that something is fake is if you have seen the original before. My post is telling people to go look for God themselves. It is only lazy and unserious Christians that end up being scammed. A man who has had series of encounters with God in his secret place and daily life CANNOT I repeat CANNOT be scammed.
Religion itself is fake.
You are currently living a fake life, there’s no proof whatsoever for what you are practicing.
Re: There Are No Fake Pastors Anywhere! by ikechukwu21(m): 9:39am On Apr 12, 2020
ThinkFreely:
Religion itself is fake.
You are currently living a fake life, there’s no proof whatsoever for what you are practicing.

Like I said before when the rapture will take place that will be proof enough for you.
Re: There Are No Fake Pastors Anywhere! by ThinkFreely: 10:13am On Apr 12, 2020
ikechukwu21:

Like I said before when the rapture will take place that will be proof enough for you.
Nothing like rapture.
We all are gonna die and our remains will be nutrients for saprophytes, leaving behind our fossils for future humans to study.
Re: There Are No Fake Pastors Anywhere! by ikechukwu21(m): 11:24am On Apr 12, 2020
ThinkFreely:
Nothing like rapture.
We all are gonna die and our remains will be nutrients for saprophytes, leaving behind our fossils for future humans to study.

OK.
Re: There Are No Fake Pastors Anywhere! by Empressabbie(f): 12:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
ikechukwu21:

Madam You're the foolish one here. As logical as you are why u never create anything? You need pillars to sustain a building yet the clouds over your head never fall on you since the day dem born you.U have small brain and big mouth to talk abi? U think you're wise so you want to use your "wisdom" to search out the one who formed you. Keep feeling fly until rapture hit you like play. Then we shall see how it all ends up.

You're welcome
Lolz
This is very funny, the same stupid comment from a bigot. What else do I expect from a brainwashed kid?

1 Like

Re: There Are No Fake Pastors Anywhere! by ikechukwu21(m): 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
Empressabbie:

Lolz
This is very funny, the same stupid comment from a bigot. What else do I expect from a brainwashed kid?

I already gave you the perfect response, well suited/customized for you. Anything else is a waste of my time. Keep going on until you're taken unaware by the sudden appearance of Christ. Not every opportunity is encountered twice. The rapture is near. What I'm saying to you may not make sense now by it definitely will when the day comes. Just like no man can stop the day from breaking and the sun from rising so also none can stop this very event. You think you're smart because u go school abi? Hahahahahahahaa... No wahala.
Re: There Are No Fake Pastors Anywhere! by Professorcplus(m): 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: There Are No Fake Pastors Anywhere! by Professorcplus(m): 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
ikechukwu21:

You're welcome
A typical FOOL'S TALES indeed. So ignorant to the extend that you couldn't read and digest just simple verse in the bible. PSALM 14
"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God." A cursory review of this psalm would show it is a lie. The very next sentence says, "They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is NONE that doeth good." So, you need only find ONE non-believer who has done good and you have PROVEN the psalm a lie. Well, here are two: Warren Buffett and Bill Gates. They are the two most generous philanthropists alive and they are both atheists. Buffett has pledged to give 99% of his wealth to charity and Gates has donated over $26 billion so far.
You don't need any god to let you know you are been deceived.
Re: There Are No Fake Pastors Anywhere! by Professorcplus(m): 2:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
ikechukwu21:

I already gave you the perfect response, well suited/customized for you. Anything else is a waste of my time. Keep going on until you're taken unaware by the sudden appearance of Christ. Not every opportunity is encountered twice. The rapture is near. What I'm saying to you may not make sense now by it definitely will when the day comes. Just like no man can stop the day from breaking and the sun from rising so also none can stop this very event. You think you're smart because u go school abi? Hahahahahahahaa... No wahala.
Don't decieve yourself. You haven't find any truth because what you just found out are bunch of LIES full of CONFUSION and the more you read the more confused you become. That is why confusion is the order of the day within your fellow brethren and Christian.

I just laugh out when you came here sprouting gibberish about one sided stories tales of your powerful book that was written on lies even thought I'm never surprised when I see you arguing with your fellow gullible mate about whether wearing trouser is a against bible or not, whether putting white Jesus images in churches is against bible or not, weather Christmas and Easter celebration is acceptable or not, weather women are to become head of church or not and the list go on and on... What a confused set of ignorant people coming around spreading ignorance calling it gospel. I won't be surprised if rapture comes and you weren't taken

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prayers For Breaking Ancestral Evil Hold. / What Does The Holybook Say About Eating Too Much (gluttony) / Why Did Rebekah Instructed Jacob To Steal Esau Blessing.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.