Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,566 members, 7,965,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 10:50 AM

Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) (85118 Views)

Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image / Nina Slams Follower Who Said She Didn’t Write The Apology To Bobrisky Herself / Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by irunoko(m): 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
Jaymoney5000:
Believe he wrote that by himself at your own peril
I was surprised myself shocked grin

Nairamarley write that? Haaa grin
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by ItsI(m): 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
Hahaha... Naira Marley don get manners.. Make una dey there dey deceive una sef grin grin grin
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by tomju(m): 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
Wyzkyd:
Marlian marlian

They must get manners by force.
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
emmabest2000:
Someone wrote that apology letter for him grin

Normal thing before nko, hin go get time
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
OdefaGirl:
Marlians' signatures.....na so e dey be grin grin

The signature is kinda like Tan Theta in Maths

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by jaymony14: 7:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
Emmaxplus:
Apology accepted.....go and Son no more

No be only son no more na sunny ade slowpoke.

Uncle lalasticlala, tintinnoty has served us snacks
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by surgical: 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
Donpaper:
Who help am draft am?
His. Lawyer

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by leonard002(m): 7:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
Tissaia:
The Dangers of Marijuana Use
Research has found that the use of marijuana can have a negative effect on multiple body systems. These effects include:

Cardiac problems. Marijuana increases blood clotting, which in turn can increase the risk of heart attacks and arrhythmias.1
Neurological issues. Smoking marijuana overstimulates the THC receptors in the brain; this can result in a change in sensations/perception of one’s environment, a change in the perception of time, impaired/slowed thought processes, and impaired muscle movement. It can also lead to psychiatric complications include loss of touch with reality (psychosis) and strong but mistaken beliefs (delusions).2
Respiratory problems. Smoke in any form has a negative impact on the health of the respiratory system and this includes marijuana smoke. Research has shown that marijuana smoke contains many of the same toxins as tobacco smoke, including some that cause cancer. Research has linked marijuana smoking to increased risk of respiratory infections such as bronchitis and increased coughing and phlegm production.3
Negative impacts on pregnancy. Research has linked the use of marijuana use during pregnancy with negative outcomes for the exposed newborn, including physical problems like low birth weight and cognitive problems such as learning and attention deficits later in life.4
Marijuana can lead to addiction. It is estimated that around 10% of users will become addicted to this drug; however, if an individual began smoking during adolescence, that number rises to 16%.5

Do you know? medically, marijuana is less deadly than tobacco

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by babtunns(m): 7:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
I thought Malians don't apologize no...
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Ekeretom4(m): 7:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
Hahahaha...so the marlian king apologized ?.....
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Pat081: 7:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
Says who sir or Ma He is a master holder u dnt judge the book by the cover
emmabest2000:
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Hugo7(m): 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
so marlians apologize??��
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Hugo7(m): 7:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
so marlians apologize??�� ;Dso marlians apologize??��
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Ezedavo12(m): 7:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
fear three G (1)God(2)goverment(3)gun- number two make malians get manners by force goverment i hail awa no manners dey hail cause if there is no sin there will be no forgiveness biko forgive and forget na your boy
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
Humbled. But Marlins don't apologize tongue tongue
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Hahjascho(m): 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
Ok,
check my signature, just for a token.
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Ipisi(m): 8:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
MYHUBBY:

so was it federal govt that enforce that law or did he addressed FG in his apology letter
?

I thought you're only exhibiting stupidity o, little did I know is a genetic thing. your case na celestial church go solve am, not psychiatric that I predicted earlier

Fool, Myopic and dullard...
That's what I will call you. You're just a toddler who knows nothing about Nigeria constitution...

Then the Afonja Naira Marley shouldn't have mentioned FG or Buhari in his So-called Apology letter...

Ergungun be careful... Nah express him for die saraaa

Sowore's case would have been better than his.

I know ur sympathizing with ur Afonja brother or probably you're a stupid blindfolded Marlian.

Eiyah!!!!
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by goodoo: 8:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
Emmaxplus:
Apology accepted.....go and Sin no more

Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Realfrankie(m): 8:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
datgengengirl:
Where is lalasticlala self?

I just love you pics
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by juwoonn(m): 8:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
emmabest2000:
He had a first class from a UK school.
Naira Marley sabi o
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Ipisi(m): 8:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
MYHUBBY:

so was it federal govt that enforce that law or did he addressed FG in his apology letter
?

I thought you're only exhibiting stupidity o, little did I know is a genetic thing. your case na celestial church go solve am, not psychiatric that I predicted earlier

Fool, myopic and dullard..

You're a toddler who know nothing about Nigerian constitution...

Then the stupid Afonja Naira Marley shouldn't have mentioned FG or Buhari's name in his so-called apology letter naaaa

He should thank God that Lagos state saved him and Funke Akindele & co from the wrath of Buhari

Ergugun be careful.... Bcoz nah express you go die saraaa

I know ur sympathizing with ur Afonja brother or probably you're a stupid blindfolded Marlian.

Eiyah!!!!

If you mention me again eeeeeh.. I will know you're just a stupid brat and a kid
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by shineeye1: 8:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
Tintinnoty:
Naira Marley has written letter of apology to Lagos state govnor.

https://mobile.twitter.com/followlasg/status/1248573171340652544

When Judgment begins, all nick names and aliases are dropped forthwith. If it is so among men, consider the vanity of personality on the sure day of Judgment before God!
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 8:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
Ipisi:

Fool, myopic and dullard..

You're a toddler who know nothing about Nigerian constitution...

Then the stupid Afonja Naira Marley shouldn't have mentioned FG or Buhari's name in his so-called apology letter naaaa

He should thank God that Lagos state saved him and Funke Akindele & co from the wrath of Buhari

Ergugun be careful.... Bcoz nah express you go die saraaa

Eiyah!!!!

If you mention me again eeeeeh.. I will know you're just a stupid brat and a kid

was it Nigeria constitution that prosecuted funke Akindele and her husband?

why do you enjoy being foolish and stupid at a time? were you born in the market?

your stupidity is rare kid
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Jamisi9ja(m): 8:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
KUDOS to him, for setting good example for his fans. <t shocked
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Glink2018(m): 8:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
Nikepucci1:

Ta lo mu Egun wa, wos wan bi,ori e ti daru...shey nm mo iyalaya iwo gan ri ni,Omo Iran Kiran.....

Oni kuure. Moto lo ma pa e. Omo Oshi. Olori burukuru. Aburo Odaaran
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Rickmann: 8:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
josen16322:
why is dat

Why is this guy looking for relevance by every means.
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Rickmann: 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
MYHUBBY:

why do you enjoy being foolish and stupid at a time? were you born in the market?

Same Lagos state constitution o.. I think he s just seeking cheap relevance.
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Rickmann: 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
Pat081:
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Openifemy: 8:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
Emmaxplus:
Apology accepted.....go and Son no more

Son Heung-Min wey dey play for Tottenham grin
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Rickmann: 8:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
Pat081:

Any body can be a master degree holder OK...its not the true test of anytin.
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
blowjohn:

U have just shown that ur a tout so I wont reply u again.

Lol am more responsible than you are because you type in a way that shows you can't reason properly
Re: Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) by Ipisi(m): 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
MYHUBBY:

Boy if you don't know anything about court and Nigerian constitution, please go back to primary 6..

Even little kids in Ebutte Metta primary school knows that Lagos state sued on behalf of the federal government for breaking the law of Nigeria because the said crime was committed in the state...

That was why the arrest of Funke Akindele was made by the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department of Federal government and not by the state owned lagos neighborhood watch...

Infact why am I even explaining all this to a dullard, low life and spoonfed kid like you...

Waste of time and energy... Mtcheeeww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy / Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral / #BBNaija Winner Miracle receives N12million Mercedes Benz Prize - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.