Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,117 members, 7,943,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

Learn Web Design And Become A Pro - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Web Design And Become A Pro (687 Views)

Learn Web Design & App Development LIVE On Whatsapp. / I Want To Learn Web Design And Development , But Am A Novice / How To Learn Web Development To Design Any Type Of Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Web Design And Become A Pro by Jojo12345(f): 12:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
Do you want to learn how to design a professional website from the comfort of your home? OR are you a web-designer who wants to learn new skills from professional web designers?

If your answer to the above question is Yes, then this collection of web-design video tutorial courses is for you.

Alot of people have used this to learn how to design professional looking website.

Discover different ways to design a professional website using joomla and wordpress.

These video tutorial courses will teach you cutting edge web design. No fluff, straight to the point practical training, designed to make a web designer out of you as quickly as possible!

This course is great for total beginners who don't understand anything about HTML, CSS and web design. Also great for web-designers who want to learn what's going on behind the scenes... and for people who want to become better at web design.

This is the easiest web design tutorial course you can ever come across. This video tutorials contain simple lessons and illustrations which makes learning this stuff fun and easy. You will be up and running in no time because it ain't that hard.

If you are thinking of how to jump into the webflow and get a feel of how to build your first website, then this course is for you.

If you're interested call or DM 09065759049
Or Indicated interested with your WhatsApp number
Re: Learn Web Design And Become A Pro by Jojo12345(f): 12:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
Skill is something that once you learn it , no one can take it away from you. Your money , your houses , your job can be taken but you see skills, I bet that can't and will never be taken away cause it's part of you already.

Skill is an added knowledge and it has put food on the table of many.
You can monetize your skills and earn from it.
That's why they said "LEARN TO EARN", you learn or acquire thoses skills then you can monetize it.
Skill is very important in the life of every human being. It can take you to places you do not expect you will find yourself. Skill acquisition is the ability to be trained on a particular task or function and become expert in it. It is a pity that there is “huge” parading of unemployment in many parts of the world today especially in Nigeria. This is giving many youths in different parts of the world today a sleepless night. It is one of the causes of rapid growth in crime in many parts of the world. But do you think there is any relationship between someone who has acquired skill on how to perform a particular job and make money from it and unemployment? The answer is no because the skill he has acquired can always speak for him/her.

Today, there are many unemployed graduates in the country. This is partly as a result of our long system of education that is more of grammar and not much practical learning
Re: Learn Web Design And Become A Pro by Cabardin: 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2021
I want to learn web design so I can freely make money from home.
Re: Learn Web Design And Become A Pro by GabriellePeake: 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2021
Yes, it's possible, and you don't have to have a higher education. You can learn everything on the Internet and make money on an Internet project. I watched many courses on web design, I had a lot of free time on quarantine. I found one interesting course https://knowledgeeager.com/webflow-masterclass-review-ran-segall/, which helped me believe in my strength and put knowledge into practice. Basically, I'm getting a second degree in web design now. I want to develop in this area to create my own business and be an entrepreneur in the future. Without this, it is difficult to develop on the Internet.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Who Knows About "Payoneer.com / Why Your Blog Or Application Is Being Rejected By Adsense How To.fix It / Cheap Web Hosting, $1 SSD Hosting - Prewebhost.com!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.