Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,370 members, 7,888,207 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:38 PM

WEMA Bank Shares Relief Materials Directly To Residents (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WEMA Bank Shares Relief Materials Directly To Residents (photos) (1771 Views)

Ramadan: Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photos) / Boko Haram Distributes Ramadan Packages, Cash To Borno, Yobe Residents (photos) / Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WEMA Bank Shares Relief Materials Directly To Residents (photos) by Dailyhappenings: 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
The Nigerian bank, WEMA Bank has gone out to do their own quota of humanitarian service as they share relief materials to residents during this COVID 19 lockdown season.

Due to the lockdown which has been over a week now, many have run out of food stuffs in their houses to even sustain them for the while.

Here are some of the items shared by the bank.

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2020/04/wema-bank-shares-relief-materials.html

3 Likes

Re: WEMA Bank Shares Relief Materials Directly To Residents (photos) by Geeksamir(m): 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
Commendable
But is it for customers or resident of a particular area?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: WEMA Bank Shares Relief Materials Directly To Residents (photos) by helinues: 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
Good.. it will go a long way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WEMA Bank Shares Relief Materials Directly To Residents (photos) by rusher14: 3:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
Very good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WEMA Bank Shares Relief Materials Directly To Residents (photos) by ella55: 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
Nice of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WEMA Bank Shares Relief Materials Directly To Residents (photos) by Kylekent59: 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
I am gonna bank with Wema for this. They did the right thing by allocating it to the poor, not those ones who did theirs so that the whole world will know they donated to the FG.

Sometimes it is good to show examples on how to do the right thing the right way.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: WEMA Bank Shares Relief Materials Directly To Residents (photos) by Iyiataata92: 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
If all the previous donors have distributed their donations like this, I would have benefited from at least one of them. Instead they keep giving it to government to distribute to the audio ''poor and vulnerable''

Good one Wema Bank

1 Like

Re: WEMA Bank Shares Relief Materials Directly To Residents (photos) by Acidosis(m): 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
Residents or poor customers?
Re: WEMA Bank Shares Relief Materials Directly To Residents (photos) by Iyiataata92: 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
Geeksamir:
Commendable
But is it for customers or resident of a particular area?
Even if it is for customers or a particular area of residency, they are still Nigerians and thats all that matter

1 Like

Re: WEMA Bank Shares Relief Materials Directly To Residents (photos) by sagitariusbaby(m): 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
Awesome. Not some fake humanitarian gesture from a circle of big fishes whose only surviving grace in business is the constant illegal waiver they enjoy from the Federal government. This is the reason they gave money to the vegetable in Aso Rock even though they are aware it will be looted
Re: WEMA Bank Shares Relief Materials Directly To Residents (photos) by bluemansion: 3:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
This is what they are supposed to be doing. Send the palliatives directly to people...not heaping it with federal/state government.
Re: WEMA Bank Shares Relief Materials Directly To Residents (photos) by 151487made(m): 3:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
God bless wema bank

1 Like

Re: WEMA Bank Shares Relief Materials Directly To Residents (photos) by lionness(f): 3:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
Wow

I wish UBA and FCMB my two useless banks used the billions they gave to Buhari which will be shared to by his cabals was given to their customers. We know most of these bank owners are only looking to get bigger congrats. I’m opening a Wema account after this lockdown by God’s grace

1 Like

Re: WEMA Bank Shares Relief Materials Directly To Residents (photos) by Indispensable85(m): 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
Federal government will not like this.
Re: WEMA Bank Shares Relief Materials Directly To Residents (photos) by Ayax: 4:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
Thanks to wema bank for doing the right thing. For this alone i will start banking with wema
Re: WEMA Bank Shares Relief Materials Directly To Residents (photos) by egopersonified(f): 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
Mehn, I need to think of a food item to manufacture and/or package. Nigerian rice people don turn billionaires for this border closure /COVID era.
Re: WEMA Bank Shares Relief Materials Directly To Residents (photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
Nice one, if for nothing let the people get it directly

I believe this crisis has really helped the sale of rice that is if it's actually the local rice
Re: WEMA Bank Shares Relief Materials Directly To Residents (photos) by Mintyguy(m): 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
Thumbs up to Wema bank
Although your banking system are archaic and frustartion but you guys sure have a heart of gold
Verdict: No longer closing my Well account...I rise
Re: WEMA Bank Shares Relief Materials Directly To Residents (photos) by Staro: 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2020

This is what Pastor Kumuyi of Deeper Life should have done to his hungry church
members instead of donating #50m to FG.

Same FG stealing our monies left, right and center

Many Deeper Life members are hungry.
Re: WEMA Bank Shares Relief Materials Directly To Residents (photos) by WalkerMichael(m): 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
This is sure going to go a long way to the beneficiaries. Great one, Wema Bank!
Re: WEMA Bank Shares Relief Materials Directly To Residents (photos) by funmike83(f): 5:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
J
Re: WEMA Bank Shares Relief Materials Directly To Residents (photos) by funmike83(f): 5:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
lionness:
Wow

I wish UBA and FCMB my two useless banks used the billions they gave to Buhari which will be shared to by his cabals was given to their customers. We know most of these bank owners are only looking to get bigger congrats. I’m opening a Wema account after this lockdown by God’s grace

Atlesst this banks did something , they did their own bit. Be grateful . who did you help in your own little way?
Re: WEMA Bank Shares Relief Materials Directly To Residents (photos) by desiredhome: 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
Acidosis:

Residents or poor customers?
It's suppose to be for those who can't afford, it's will be wrong for someone who already have to be demanding for palliative........
Re: WEMA Bank Shares Relief Materials Directly To Residents (photos) by Trailblazer1(m): 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
Nice one grin
Re: WEMA Bank Shares Relief Materials Directly To Residents (photos) by Ayodun1: 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
GTB come and see your mate... FG will be your only customer after this lockdown. Nonsense!

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO! Moment Governor Wike Drove Off With Former NDDC Acting MD, Joy Nunieh / Rumours Of Nigerian Leader’s Death Spread Again / Why The Nigerian Manufacturing Industry Of The 80's Crashed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.