Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,375 members, 7,910,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:23 PM

WHO DG: “racists In The World Threaten My Life” - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / WHO DG: “racists In The World Threaten My Life” (1342 Views)

Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) / Fact-check: Did Russian Space Agency Threaten To Strand American Astronaut In Sp / But Nazi Germany Was Racists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: WHO DG: “racists In The World Threaten My Life” by Ikennamurphy: 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
Racoon:
Africans have no love for themselves e.g. SA xenophobic attacks on fellow Africans despite support to them in the time past.A president said "Nigerians should not be granted asylum in Europe because of their tendency to crime" as if there are no criminals in Europe.

African leaders see their nation as inferior to the whites especially the western imperialists hence Chinese is treating Nigerians as thrash yet the most irresponsible leadership Nigeria have ever got is importing their doctors into our nation.

African leaders preferred to go seek healthcare and other luxury of life in the countries of their oppressors even if their home countries have the capacity to do so except Nelson Mandele.Many other aspect inferiority complex have subjugated the African continent.
You've summed it up, even those security people meant to enforce lockdown in Nigeria have now killed more people than the virus has done..there is no value for life in Africa
Re: WHO DG: “racists In The World Threaten My Life” by sarrki(m): 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

Some of them only listen to what they're told, they don't have independent mind

You are right sire
Re: WHO DG: “racists In The World Threaten My Life” by mytime24(f): 5:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
Same goat of a DG that lied with China saying the disease is not transferable from human to human cause China told him so, may devil punish him. He for go meet China make them pay him bills
Very true, that's why america want to cut off their donation by some %

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plot To Impeach President Trump Has Already Begun / Fear Of Trump Made Saudis Close Down Boko Operation And Not Any Useless Military / Meet 22 Year Old Female Activist Led The Protest That Sacked President Of Sudan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.