Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,254 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:37 AM

I Thought Bet9ja Small Lesson Yesterday With This Win B952ACSZSWSCCQ-4830294 - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Thought Bet9ja Small Lesson Yesterday With This Win B952ACSZSWSCCQ-4830294 (8582 Views)

This Car Has Been Stolen Yesterday / Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! Just Landed Yesterday 2008 Camry Sport Clearance Sale / My Toyota Corolla Was Stolen Yesterday Morning In Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thought Bet9ja Small Lesson Yesterday With This Win B952ACSZSWSCCQ-4830294 by Youngsage: 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
greggng:
B952ACSZSWSCCQ-4830294

U too can make it if u don't give up embarassed
Pls can you explain the nature of the markets you played?
Will appreciate.
Re: I Thought Bet9ja Small Lesson Yesterday With This Win B952ACSZSWSCCQ-4830294 by greggng: 10:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
Youngsage:

Pls can you explain the nature of the markets you played?
Will appreciate.

Well what I played is call zoom ....is a kind of bet9ja football game but computer base. Is computer that plays it and decide the outcome. My first winning is call
X orGG.....that means the will elder draw or play goal goal
For instance Jets say Chelsea vs man u...if the play 0. O ...1, 1, 2, 2 etc u 've won....alternatively if the play 1, 2 ,3 2, etc, you have also won ...so far both team score against each other

My second win means the team at home most score atleast 3 goals
Re: I Thought Bet9ja Small Lesson Yesterday With This Win B952ACSZSWSCCQ-4830294 by Youngsage: 10:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
greggng:

Well what I played is call zoom ....is a kind of bet9ja football game but computer base. Is computer that plays it and decide the outcome. My first winning is call
X orGG .....that means the will elder draw or play goal goal
For instance Jets say Chelsea vs man u...if the play 0. O ...1, 1, 2, 2 etc u 've won....alternatively if the play 1, 2 ,3 2, etc, you have also won ...so far both team score against each other

Thanks a lot.
So if I get you correctly, the bolded X or can also mean 0:0 or both teams to score?
Re: I Thought Bet9ja Small Lesson Yesterday With This Win B952ACSZSWSCCQ-4830294 by greggng: 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
Youngsage:

Thanks a lot.
So if I get you correctly, the bolded X or can also mean 0:0 or both teams to score?

Sure

1 Like

Re: I Thought Bet9ja Small Lesson Yesterday With This Win B952ACSZSWSCCQ-4830294 by Boocee: 12:53am On Apr 17, 2020
Re: I Thought Bet9ja Small Lesson Yesterday With This Win B952ACSZSWSCCQ-4830294 by mrjaydee(m): 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
greggng:

X orGG.....that means the will elder draw or play goal goal

Bro please, how did you forecast? Is it with the current form of the real life teams? Which league do you advice for me to play in?

Also, abeg help me find am with anything 6468595 Femijaydee

God bless bro
Re: I Thought Bet9ja Small Lesson Yesterday With This Win B952ACSZSWSCCQ-4830294 by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
Re: I Thought Bet9ja Small Lesson Yesterday With This Win B952ACSZSWSCCQ-4830294 by sacajawea: 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2020
Aboguede:
How much did this dead and lost bet9ja paid you for this cheap lieing adverts?

Your lies no even make sense

May you be delivered from lieing spirit grin
He is not promoting bet9ja, he is promoting himself.
He is a Calculating, Lying THIEF! This stingy, Selfish guy can never help anyone.
Let him show us pictures of the "Aboki, the Aboki's Family and the estate" where everything happened.

1 Like

Re: I Thought Bet9ja Small Lesson Yesterday With This Win B952ACSZSWSCCQ-4830294 by HenryWilliams(m): 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
Bro. Share some love

Bet9ja
Maverick79
Re: I Thought Bet9ja Small Lesson Yesterday With This Win B952ACSZSWSCCQ-4830294 by sacajawea: 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2020
This Greedy theif! A very Dumb Insensitive Dude! I know this boy very well offline.
This one help aboki? Say Wetin happen. Well his plan has worked, he has Promoted himself and his Real estate and Car Selling business. Disgusting!
Re: I Thought Bet9ja Small Lesson Yesterday With This Win B952ACSZSWSCCQ-4830294 by hidhrhis(m): 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2020
sacajawea:
This Greedy theif! A very Dumb Insensitive Dude! I know this boy very well offline.
This one help aboki? Say Wetin happen. Well his plan has worked, he has Promoted himself and his Real estate and Car Selling business. Disgusting!
I'm really sorry to say man
U are a fool
An idiot
Many people benefitted from what he did
He showed the ticket for people to verify
He gave some people cash which I also benefitted from
What proof do u want again
Are u mad?
He owes u nothing
Im not doing this cause of anything but bcoz this thing is gone already why dragging it again
Re: I Thought Bet9ja Small Lesson Yesterday With This Win B952ACSZSWSCCQ-4830294 by sacajawea: 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2020
hidhrhis:

I'm really sorry to say man
U are a fool
An idiot
Many people benefitted from what he did
He showed the ticket for people to verify
He gave some people cash which I also benefitted from
What proof do u want again
Are u mad?
He owes u nothing
Im not doing this cause of anything but bcoz this thing is gone already why dragging it again
Yes he gave money out of the free money he won and You benefited from it so I understand your Sentiments, so i overlook the Insults.
But I know this boy Greggng/Gregory very well offline. He is a very Insensitive, ignorant, Selfish person! No I am not slandering him, I am Saying the truth. Even he himself can't deny it. I will drop proof here and mention another Nairalander to prove what I am saying.
Calling him a Fvctard is an understatement
Re: I Thought Bet9ja Small Lesson Yesterday With This Win B952ACSZSWSCCQ-4830294 by hidhrhis(m): 10:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
sacajawea:

Yes he gave money out of the free money he won and You benefited from it so I understand your Sentiments, so i overlook the Insults.
But I know this boy Greggng/Gregory very well offline. He is a very Insensitive, ignorant, Selfish person! No I am not slandering him, I am Saying the truth. Even he himself can't deny it. I will drop proof here and mention another Nairalander to prove what I am saying.
Calling him a Fvctard is an understatement
im really sorry for the insult bro i was somehow pissed off that day

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2019 Model Toyota Hilux Brand New V6 Fully Loaded Selling Cheap / Truck Mercedes 2624 For Sale / Peugeot 307 @ 920k - Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.