Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,337 members, 7,900,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 05:51 PM

Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged (76911 Views)

Osinbajo To Monitor Implementation Of ₦2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package / Lagos Distributes Stimulus Package In Riverine Communities / Lockdown: Ogun Unveils Stimulus Package Items, To Begin Distribution Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by nlPoster: 6:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
Thanks Lagos govt even though these are not poor people.

God would bless you abundantly.
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Hope it's not only for APC members alone??
na swear abi na just curse? which kind miserable life u dey live every day so? u need deliverance from winches

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Mistaicey2288: 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
Melezenawii:
[/s]
Wailing is not good for your health.. COVIDIOT
Nuisance!
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Zooposki(f): 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
The lady is passing the coronavirus to all those APC members. Let’s see who will vote for them in the next election.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Kinematics: 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
Lanre4uonly:
Ok, seen.
Kudos to the Lagos state government.

Lagos State government abi FG 10 billion naira?
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by templeRun20(m): 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
why e be say na only old people Dem dey give

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by tundex572(m): 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
Awesome
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by sexylassie2(f): 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
kabukabu50:
Darn.

Lagos is giving a bag of rice for each family smh

I'm getting my $1200 sent to my bank account over here in the US for federal government stimulus.

Naija hardship is just unbelievable

Before you brag, are you eligible?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
Abeg somebody should help me, make hunger no come kill me pls..no more work, no nothing havn't eaten in a longwhile.
Even if itz #500 pls i'm an orphan struggling alone nobody to call pls.

Access bank.
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by jaxxy(m): 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
Can we see whats in the package so we can praise ur good works grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Eraddray(m): 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
is she the only person sent to distribute throughout Lagos... or maybe they just send her to snap one or two pics like usual politics ways in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by nedekid: 6:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
Melezenawii:

They are here

They will always wail
Dont mind them.
But bross show us pic with you receiving yours to shot them up.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by edoairways: 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
Melezenawii:

They are here

They will always wail
But it is the truth

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by sirqeeboi(m): 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
kingthreat:
Audio. I prefer Buhari's government to Sanwo-Olu's selective insensitive governance in Lagos state. Lagos state has been bragging of offering palliatives to Lagosians but till now, no reasonable reach to the masses. Now they are saying it will only be delivered to those who registered on Lasraa. Someone tell me, who do you know in Lagos that is on Lasraa? Nonsense selfish insensitive set of people. Thats how they destroyed the transportation network in the state only to put forward their alternative to bring in money for them alone.
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Centcanada: 6:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
See let's call a spade a spade. Is not that they re not giving out stimulus's package ooo just like now, am in surulere ojuelegbe axis, they re giving out food like garri, rice and other tomato's that can go with rice but is base on APC Muslim. Hear me now! The palliative is base on selected people not everybody just like as you are seeing it on social media. Any foreigner that is not a Yoruba or Muslim or core APC Muslim cannot get shi shi! Nigeria need to divid. Thank God the time has come so they should do all they can for now. Time up!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by 27Pushing30: 6:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
hisexcellency34:

LASSRA
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Longman8: 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
Thanks to the Lagos State Govt for this development.more to their ables.
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by brainhgeek(m): 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
Begings or continues?
Anyway, maybe it should be 'begings' since they are giving one full package per person now unlike when they gave one Congo per street
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by nedekid: 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
Zeezxo:
Is a lie we are not going to believe it until we see the video.

By some of our brothers from united state of wailers.

Mind you their governor still dey give them akpu with one wrap of fufu.
Have you received yours? If not don't come and start providing account number here tomorrow say hunger Wan wound you for house.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by fortune1968: 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
Only the aged should eat . Right ? Th young ones can die of starvation ! useless government .

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by jasman1: 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
Speechless!!
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
3 derica of rice.No ingredients to use cook am.

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by stormborn28(m): 6:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
Zeezxo:
Is a lie we are not going to believe it until we see the video.

By some of our brothers from united state of wailers.

Mind you their governor still dey give them akpu with one wrap of fufu.
akpu and fufu means the same.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by SavageMaster: 6:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
lalasticlala:
Lagos State Government begins house-to-house distribution of the Stimulus Package to the aged who had earlier received an SMS from LASRRA.

LASG shared the photos via its Twitter handle

Lol. Only one person sharing food to the entire Lagos shocked shocked
Me, I no talk anything oh

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by 41lady(m): 6:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
Only 1bako bag, is gari they will eat only? Let's see the content, is not offering that they should hide while giving.
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Amdoyin(m): 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
hisexcellency34:
NO! It was brought to my area and it was given from one buying to another on every street. I also collected. Thanks to LASG.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by OJODEL10(m): 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
hisexcellency34:

forget, politics enter.

make i reserve my comment b4 my comment reserve me

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by manuelreports: 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
Upon the billions Lagos makes everyday, look at the quantity of food item they are distributing.
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Lakue: 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
Do you even know what you want?
kingthreat:
Audio. I prefer Buhari's government to Sanwo-Olu's selective insensitive governance in Lagos state. Lagos state has been bragging of offering palliatives to Lagosians but till now, no reasonable reach to the masses. Now they are saying it will only be delivered to those who registered on Lasraa. Someone tell me, who do you know in Lagos that is on Lasraa? Nonsense selfish insensitive set of people. Thats how they destroyed the transportation network in the state only to put forward their alternative to bring in money for them alone.
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Openbusiness: 6:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
Just look at what the rubbish they are sharing? If you share this kain rubbish give my mama, I go collect am, tear am, pour am for gutter for una presence. Una dey craze
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Yankiss(m): 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
lalasticlala:
Lagos State Government begins house-to-house distribution of the Stimulus Package to the aged who had earlier received an SMS from LASRRA.

LASG shared the photos via its Twitter handle
I am still looking for the stimulus package in the pictures. Not sure I saw any.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by neonly: 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
lalasticlala:

Ikorodu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) / Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) / Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.